RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-05, 03:56 PM   #16
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 5FDA 294F

lol... personally i think they are doing a good job at the moment but we will see what happens

..Open Mics..
Old 02-21-05, 03:56 PM   #17
SQUAD-UP
++ON TOP++

IP: B52C 6258

or.......................we could just get rid of you,lol sike some ideas were ight
Old 02-21-05, 03:58 PM   #18
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 5FDA 294F

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUAD-UP
or.......................we could just get rid of you,lol sike some ideas were ight

hmmmm that really was not funny...

..Open Mics..
Old 02-21-05, 05:05 PM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 841B 743B

They aren't done yet because the owners don't feel like it's right for the site at this time. Genius.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-21-05, 05:48 PM   #20
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4AEF ACBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
woah it looks like you have thought about this long and hard... ill have to agree with you on some of them... we should definatly have an official homepage that sounds like a dope idea... im not sure about the one that you sed that 500 posts to get a crew is too much... i dnt think it is becuz anybody will be making crews and they will fold so having 500 posts at last says you arnt here for one day its like to show u are active and are being serious about making a crew... thats about all i disagree on at this moment in time... good luck in getting the rest of the members to agree wit you on this...

Tru crews do get inactive but 500 post...if peeps been looking around my crew is active...me, rell-i-vent and others and we playing roles of more than just members tryna get rules enforced get the board together some cats thats been here for awhile that has mad post not even tryna help out... just wanna be at a board that is not bullshit ya feal...this board is pretty good but it could be better like anything else yamean...i posted that i only been here for a few days and dont know what ideas were stated so if any were repeats just count them as a reminder...the more cats that acts for it the more the admin is inclined to take the ideas under consideration....like i said before i used to admin i know the format on how things are run and i know that being an admin is a lot of work and some money...thats why the more peeps to try to help out the more the admins can relax a bit...which means the more the admins can do for the board lits a continual circle yamean. a lot of time admins dont take ideas into consideration cause they dont have time to do so or think of ways to make it work...if you handle that part all they gotta do is put it up...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 05:51 PM   #21
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

FOR THE 100 hundredth Time

all these ideas have been suggested at least a dozen times each with the exception to the radio station.

Rv has been running, and been active for a while now. if the admins feel the need to change somethin then they will .....hey they got new skins so soon they might do a new homepage shit takes time
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 09:41 PM   #22
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

do cats even read...look at the last few lines of my post...and i repeat again i'm not sure what was suggested i've only been here for days if something was suggested already let it be a way of saying more than one cat wants this idea to come in play. this thread was made for more than just giving ideas it was made so the admins know that if they need help other cats are willing to help...being admin is a big job and its a lot of work...and shit does take time...if the admins had time to do everything they could mod the forums themselves...etc. cats tryna turn a thread that is meant to help the admins and help the site into something negative...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 10:45 PM   #23
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

well when you see the same thread again and again , and not even in the correct board its jus more work for the staff.......and you will prolly get the same answer, the admins give everytime. "we are looking in to it" or "its on our to do list"....if you wanna help rv give good feed on open mics, songs, go vote on battles. dont make repetitive theads in the wrong board
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 11:09 PM   #24
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 8652 5EF1

^ stop being a repeat offender in hate crimes, LMAO...

seriously though, I'm pretty sure nobody's condensced the ideas into ONE post...and maybe the Admins should pay more attention to suggestions and try 'em out...

but yeah, ya'll have skins here, but they're all the same ones I've seen everywhere and ya'll don't have banners for each one..I know there's GFX ehads here that will do 'em for money so they need to get up on that shit too...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 11:11 PM   #25
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

have you looked at all the skins dumbass^^^^there are different banners for each one with the exception or rv orignal red/blue
Old 02-21-05, 11:21 PM   #26
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: E619 303E

damn New Method...y u tryna knock my man for givin ideas...he is new here..he doesnt kno what we have been tryna do...heh...
id rather let him come up wit ideas then to let RV stay bullshit...RV is only active ckuz we got used to it beenin like this...last year in the summer this shit was jumpin...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-05, 11:24 PM   #27
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

i reply and give a lot of feedback and on the daily i'm helping peep elevate...i have like ten PMs with people asking for help...unforunetly i cant vote on battles yet because to vote i need 100 post or more...say whateva with the wrong board its a general discussion forum...a forum i know is very active thats why i posted it in here...these are ideas to help get the activity up...case closed...

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!