RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
eyedentdy 5 100.00%
Nucentz 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-06, 03:05 PM   #1
Nucentz
New to RV

IP:

your name is eye dentdy im the born supremecy il drink all the hennesy till i get drunk im gonna drop this funk you aint goin no were caause im fast and your slower i no this girl oh you no her well she same sum dumb shit that can get you beatin im eatin n sleepin thats all i gotta do i aint hittin you hard cause i no your a reatard go back to your mental home your mouth is full of shit i no just a bit il slit your neck il bend your arm back till it breaks oh for god sakes im battlen a bitch yo watch out for that ditch im gonna get you a stich for your wrist so ya dont bleed to death i no your girls wet cause i showed her a good time and this is a ill rhyme dont mock me il jock you dont to your ankles or should i call them kankles ur wrinkles are gettin worse wat you gonna do you gave everyone the bird flu you killed to many people and now your times up its time for you to go yes you and your ho so im gonna end this wit a nice good bye but first of all im gonna get so high
peace dawg