RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-07, 01:23 PM   #1
LiL Murda
New to RV

Hov cant handle it Wayne is da dude

IP:

Wayne jus str8 up bodied hov with this line

“You old ass rappers better stay on tour/ You like 44/ I got a 44/ I’m 24/ I could murk you and come back home when I'm 44!"

HOV GOT RIPPED, period

fall back ni99az, we comin up on yall easy, EARLY

"Slick as I wanna be born to be hustla gon be rich till I'm gone
Gonna keep spittin this shit fo the hustlaz"
Old 08-04-07, 01:27 PM   #2
Diet Coke

IP:

That line was actually really whack.
Old 08-04-07, 04:35 PM   #3
GHO$T
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
That line was actually really whack.

i agree..............
Old 08-04-07, 01:40 PM   #4
LiL Murda
New to RV

IP:

u jus dont kno what real rap is, fall back, for you get a raw slap at the morgue black

"Slick as I wanna be born to be hustla gon be rich till I'm gone
Gonna keep spittin this shit fo the hustlaz"
Old 08-04-07, 01:41 PM   #5
Diet Coke

IP:

You're right, I have no idea what real rap is.
Old 08-04-07, 04:37 PM   #6
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

*eats 'who gives a flying fuck there both wack fucks' cookie*
Old 08-04-07, 04:40 PM   #7
сварливый

IP:

lil murda i would beat you body-less if you actually talked like this near me in real life, to absolutely no one.

I would take you/follow you to a dark area andbeat that ass while you scream out "lil wayne!" for help.

Get off his nuts. Dude doesn't speak truth, or at least when he does, it's not about anything important, AND I don't consider him unique. He's not even a genre within the genre, he's just lil wayne and he'll never be edgy.

sorry kid but you're obviously on the jock. got the gays for LW
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-04-07, 05:20 PM   #8
GHO$T
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
lil murda i would beat you body-less if you actually talked like this near me in real life, to absolutely no one.

I would take you/follow you to a dark area andbeat that ass while you scream out "lil wayne!" for help.

Get off his nuts. Dude doesn't speak truth, or at least when he does, it's not about anything important, AND I don't consider him unique. He's not even a genre within the genre, he's just lil wayne and he'll never be edgy.

sorry kid but you're obviously on the jock. got the gays for LW

Old 08-05-07, 01:04 AM   #9
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

uhh.....not impressed
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-07, 01:08 AM   #10
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

^ Get on aim man

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-07, 04:57 AM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:
u jus dont kno what real rap is, fall back, for you get a raw slap at the morgue black

Real rap is hiphop. Hiphop is a culture. It's not just a culture, it's multicultural. Breakdancing is a world-wide phenomenon and breakdancing is a variation of hiphop---Omar represents America, Pelezinho represents Brazil, Junior and Lilou represent France (and unlike the stereotypes of French pansies, they're two of the best in the world), Sonic represents Denmark, so on and so on. Real rap, and by extension hiphop, is not saying "you're an old dude, I got a gun, I'm young, hahaha!' It's a fucking extension of a culture, it is a culture, and it influences culture. Real rap is not having flashy aluminum plastered to your teeth and fanning yourself with a wad of hundred dollar bills.

Let me put it simple: YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD, A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP CULTURE, YOU'LL END UP FUCKING WORKING AT TACO BELL UNTIL YOU'RE THIRTY SEVEN AND YOU'LL GRADUATE OUT OF A FUCKING TWO YEAR TECHNICAL COLLEGE WHERE YOU PURSUE YOUR DREAM OF BEING A SHITTY OFFICE WORKER WHO GETS PAID MINIMUM WAGE, AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GROW OLD AND YOUR TEETH WILL FALL OUT AND ALL THE LAME ASS FUCKING TATTOOS SAYING HOW YOU'LL POP A FOOL TURN INTO INCOHERENT SMEARS OF COLOR AND EVENTUALLY ONE DAY YOU'LL DIE AND SEVEN PEOPLE WILL ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT ANOTHER FUCKING LOSER ASS PUNK WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR HIMSELF.

Even the middle-class white kids on this site know that. Now shut the fuck, get off this site, and apply yourself to your studies so when you grow up and fucking mature to the point you know what life is you don't look back at how stupid you've been in the past and groan. Learn some humility, because no one wants some mainstream-loving self-proclaimed pimp saying how ghetto he is when he types on his labtop and enjoys the freedom of not being hunted down and murdered for his ethnicity in places like Darfur, in Africa. You're the fucking reason other cultures look at us with disdain. You're the reason that fucking Paris Hilton sells more copies of her book than Proust does.

Avoid high fructose corn syrup(HFCS) in your diet because all that really does is fatten you up and fill your stomach though you still feel hungry/thirsty so you keep eating/drinking more and more. Avoid sodas, because among other huge hazards they have HFCS and ingredients in them that turn into benzenes in your digestive tract, which can fuck your body up severely.

Milk is also harmful because tests link it to several other fucked up things that occur in bodies, because of things like the growth hormones injected into the cow that is then transferred into the milk and into our bodies. Drink water. Though milk has vitamins and calcium in it, drinks (i.e. water) are meant to hydrate you---you get vitamins and calcium and things of the sort from food. Also, eat vegetables. Stirfry is fucking delicious. Any sort of green vegetable is good for you. Salmon is good for you because of the omega-8's, even though not everyone likes it. Omelettes can be a huge storehouse of healthiness---several spices contain healthy ingredients, certain mushrooms are beneficial, meat is good for you, cheese is whatever, eggs are good for you. Further research is necessary into perfecting what type of food you want and how you will maximize your intake of beneficial kickassery. Sites on the internet are nothing more than a google search away, provided you aren't a fucking retard (which you are) and misspell every single word.

And although you may say all of that food is nasty, once you eat it for about two weeks your taste buds will no longer find junk food as good, and since your body will be cleaned out fruits, meat, vegetables, water, and other assorted healthy foods will taste exponentially better (and a lot of food is healthy, it's just you need to watch out for things like the MSG and benzoate in soda, and especially high fructose corn syrup, which is practically in every goddamn thing so you keep buying more and more shit from the food companies.)

And nothing says that you can't divulge in a good snack every once in a while, but you need to balance it with a good dose of healthy food.

Also, exercise regularly.

P.S. READ SOME BOOKS, NIGGA. I suggest Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny. Just a classic, and very enlightening. And yes, there are fight scenes. Good ones, too. And good twists. After that you may want to continue on the path of good fantasy/sci-fi, or perhaps you're more interested in non-fiction. Mark Twain has created some excellent essays, even if a lot of them are outdated and my common sense forces me to disagree with his essay "The Lowest Animal". Quantum theory is a fascinating area to study. A Brief History of Time by Steven Hawking is a good book, written in simple prose.

Many worlds you never knew existed live at the nearest bookstore.

P.S.S.

P.S.S.S. Excuse the useage of the N word. It was necessary, in two ways. TeamOne would understand.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 08-05-07 at 05:27 AM.
Old 08-05-07, 06:14 PM   #12
~Phenom~
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
You're the reason that fucking Paris Hilton sells more copies of her book than Proust does.

lol.... How old are you again? You speak some fucking truth for a kid your age if you're only how old I think you are. word. keep on

Old 08-05-07, 06:57 PM   #13
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Quote:

Real rap is hiphop. Hiphop is a culture. It's not just a culture, it's multicultural. Breakdancing is a world-wide phenomenon and breakdancing is a variation of hiphop---Omar represents America, Pelezinho represents Brazil, Junior and Lilou represent France (and unlike the stereotypes of French pansies, they're two of the best in the world), Sonic represents Denmark, so on and so on. Real rap, and by extension hiphop, is not saying "you're an old dude, I got a gun, I'm young, hahaha!' It's a fucking extension of a culture, it is a culture, and it influences culture. Real rap is not having flashy aluminum plastered to your teeth and fanning yourself with a wad of hundred dollar bills.

Let me put it simple: YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD, A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP CULTURE, YOU'LL END UP FUCKING WORKING AT TACO BELL UNTIL YOU'RE THIRTY SEVEN AND YOU'LL GRADUATE OUT OF A FUCKING TWO YEAR TECHNICAL COLLEGE WHERE YOU PURSUE YOUR DREAM OF BEING A SHITTY OFFICE WORKER WHO GETS PAID MINIMUM WAGE, AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GROW OLD AND YOUR TEETH WILL FALL OUT AND ALL THE LAME ASS FUCKING TATTOOS SAYING HOW YOU'LL POP A FOOL TURN INTO INCOHERENT SMEARS OF COLOR AND EVENTUALLY ONE DAY YOU'LL DIE AND SEVEN PEOPLE WILL ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT ANOTHER FUCKING LOSER ASS PUNK WHO THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR HIMSELF.

Even the middle-class white kids on this site know that. Now shut the fuck, get off this site, and apply yourself to your studies so when you grow up and fucking mature to the point you know what life is you don't look back at how stupid you've been in the past and groan. Learn some humility, because no one wants some mainstream-loving self-proclaimed pimp saying how ghetto he is when he types on his labtop and enjoys the freedom of not being hunted down and murdered for his ethnicity in places like Darfur, in Africa. You're the fucking reason other cultures look at us with disdain. You're the reason that fucking Paris Hilton sells more copies of her book than Proust does.

Avoid high fructose corn syrup(HFCS) in your diet because all that really does is fatten you up and fill your stomach though you still feel hungry/thirsty so you keep eating/drinking more and more. Avoid sodas, because among other huge hazards they have HFCS and ingredients in them that turn into benzenes in your digestive tract, which can fuck your body up severely.

Milk is also harmful because tests link it to several other fucked up things that occur in bodies, because of things like the growth hormones injected into the cow that is then transferred into the milk and into our bodies. Drink water. Though milk has vitamins and calcium in it, drinks (i.e. water) are meant to hydrate you---you get vitamins and calcium and things of the sort from food. Also, eat vegetables. Stirfry is fucking delicious. Any sort of green vegetable is good for you. Salmon is good for you because of the omega-8's, even though not everyone likes it. Omelettes can be a huge storehouse of healthiness---several spices contain healthy ingredients, certain mushrooms are beneficial, meat is good for you, cheese is whatever, eggs are good for you. Further research is necessary into perfecting what type of food you want and how you will maximize your intake of beneficial kickassery. Sites on the internet are nothing more than a google search away, provided you aren't a fucking retard (which you are) and misspell every single word.

And although you may say all of that food is nasty, once you eat it for about two weeks your taste buds will no longer find junk food as good, and since your body will be cleaned out fruits, meat, vegetables, water, and other assorted healthy foods will taste exponentially better (and a lot of food is healthy, it's just you need to watch out for things like the MSG and benzoate in soda, and especially high fructose corn syrup, which is practically in every goddamn thing so you keep buying more and more shit from the food companies.)

And nothing says that you can't divulge in a good snack every once in a while, but you need to balance it with a good dose of healthy food.

Also, exercise regularly.

P.S. READ SOME BOOKS, NIGGA. I suggest Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny. Just a classic, and very enlightening. And yes, there are fight scenes. Good ones, too. And good twists. After that you may want to continue on the path of good fantasy/sci-fi, or perhaps you're more interested in non-fiction. Mark Twain has created some excellent essays, even if a lot of them are outdated and my common sense forces me to disagree with his essay "The Lowest Animal". Quantum theory is a fascinating area to study. A Brief History of Time by Steven Hawking is a good book, written in simple prose.

Many worlds you never knew existed live at the nearest bookstore.

P.S.S.

P.S.S.S. Excuse the useage of the N word. It was necessary, in two ways. TeamOne would understand.

He didn't say anything about race. =/
Old 08-05-07, 11:32 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

Quote:

LMFAO at that hahah

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-05-07, 05:41 AM   #15
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP:

That was a real whack line.....

I think Lil Wayne is pretty good, personally, but Hov could rip the shit out of Wayne w/o a .44, and by the time I turn 44 I would remember him anymore. :/