RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-05, 07:49 PM   #1
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

texas spring football

IP: 22C6 2F1A

STARTS TOMORROW!!!! *skeet skeet*...football is finally startin back up....fuck yes... yea all of texas starts spring ball tomorrow...im practicing with freshman[my age group] in tha mornins and varsity in tha afternoons...shit is gon b off tha chainnn..

post if u play football or sum shit
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 07:53 PM   #2
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

please tell me im not tha only nigga in hea who play footballl...come on now...yall caint b that nerdy
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 08:06 PM   #3
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 04-24-05, 08:22 PM   #4
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EECE A8A9

you put the magic "do not enter" word on the thread...TeXaS ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 08:25 PM   #5
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

lol get serious...all tha throwdest football playaz is from texas...texas doin big things...fa all u up north yuppy niggas...texas aint po-dunk country...football is big down hea...get at me if u deep in football where u at
Old 04-24-05, 08:27 PM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

im not a n****, but i play football......... ive been lazy tho... im pratically guaranteed startin tightend and maybe startin defensive end or outside linebacker next year, so i havent been hittin that weight room that much...... been gettin fat and weak to be honest

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-24-05, 08:28 PM   #7
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

lol, wut ya maxes...like bench squat power clean...n wut grade u in???
Old 04-24-05, 08:31 PM   #8
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EECE A8A9

werd, I feel you, that movie Varsity Blues portayed shit fuh real...football is THAT damn serious down here, I know nigga, I live in Houston, hahaa...I just don't like our team's name, they should've stuck with the motto here and gone with some space shit but the dumb ass owner named 'em Houston TeXaNs like the fag he is ::smh:: but yeah, I got no gripes with football really, even arena football is aiight, it just ain't the same thing...I like football best when it's getting down to who's in the play-offs and when the play-offs come around...cuz then they play hard fuh real, I don't really like college football though, then again I don't like any college sports, but I'm kewl with the NFL, wouldn't mind going to the stadium some time to go to a gamethough, the stadium is madd nyce, I was there when Alicia Keys was at the rodeo...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 08:35 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

ima sophmore... i havent maxed out in awhile... but i do sets of 210-225 squats.... and 165-180 benchin if my math is right...... football aint as big up here..... wat about u????

but right now i can prolly only do 215 and 165 since i havent been there for a while with all these tests

Old 04-24-05, 08:39 PM   #10
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

damn dogg....i play C and D-Line...my maxes r:

bench-235
squat-405
PC-220

...but i lift like 5 times a week...but ive only been liftin since this past summer...so like a year
Old 04-24-05, 08:43 PM   #11
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^^^^ seee, exactly wat im talkin about wen i say were less serious....... altho i know a couple who can hit that....... ofcourse all of em are big ass lineman...

..... see id be a receiver if i was faster and shit...... but im tall and white, and i can block decent enough to take on ends and SS for runs.... so, im tight end....

Old 04-24-05, 08:45 PM   #12
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

maybe i can squat more....... unless u squat like twice as much as u bench, i unno y our numbers are so much more apart for that spot

Old 04-24-05, 08:46 PM   #13
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

every1's legs are alot stronger...theres this kid in my grade who benches 275, squats 445, and power clean 215...nigga is strong...legs r always stronger than upper body....look at david pollack the DE from UGA...he bench 425 and squat 700
Old 04-24-05, 08:47 PM   #14
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

u prolly squat more than u think...unless u only do upper body wen u work out..which would make your squat weaker than it should b
Old 04-24-05, 08:50 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^^ one other thing that fucks up my squattin tho is that i got loose cartilage and oshgood slaughters (never knew how to spell that) so my legs are alot stronger than my weight liftin shows because its hard to do the squattin motion wit my fucked up knees. lol