RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-04, 03:31 AM   #16
Spytz
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 56D9 32B6

LMAO AT HIP HOP EJAY. First off anythin you make in hip hop ejay will not sound good at all. but probably better than these wananes one here, but it aint even no pro shit its a fuckin toy man, its easy as fuck to make a baet and u cant even use it because if you do its illegal.
anywayz Sayin reason is better than fl studio is stupid as fuck. they both got pros and cons. the only thing reason has bette than fl studio is that reason comes with a lot better sounds but you should just get some good shit for fl and youll be set. Reason doesnt really have any good effects. it has that compressor module and u can use the vocoder as an eq and u got the reverb but the effects in fl studio are better and less complicated. Its also easier to put effects to diff tracks in the mixer in fl studio and the piano roll in flstudio kicks the fuck outta reasons. Fl studios more of an all in one package where as in reason theres a helluva a lot of shit missin. but hip hop ejay 4... ha ha dont make me laugh.
Old 09-11-04, 10:57 AM   #17
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 65E7 A4CA

yo to make bbets tha program i use is music maker deluxe 2004 edition its hectis. y'all shud try it out it spretty gd for making gds then importing into cool edit!

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-12-04, 03:24 AM   #18
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 18CC 30C4

I'm not a beat maker, But I do look at a lot of these threads and I have come to this conclusion: Hip Hop EJAY is a program for people who want to make noise. You can make something that can be interpereted as a beat in little to no time at all. This program is for the very beginning stages of beat making and may or may not help you in the future. FruityLoops is a little more advanced program that may take a little time learning. This program also takes a little more downloading of samples and loops and waves and shit (I know from experience). REASON is a program I am not familiar with, but I hear it is the most advanced program out there right now and it will take a while to get the hang of. I hear it is the best program to use if you know what you are doing.....
Old 09-30-04, 11:38 PM   #19
youngd
Banned: Spamming

IP: 8615 6A0C

yo sup can you helpi got fruity loops an ahm lost all ready how do where do you start ahm not stupid but i find it realy hard could anyone tell how to start a beat tha shit i can use acid an cool edit but i cant use this bag of shit can you help
Send a message via AIM to youngd Send a message via MSN to youngd   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 04:49 AM   #20
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 95DC B253

For the guests reading this Get Fruity loops dipshits.
Old 06-27-06, 01:47 PM   #21
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 936D F501

basically...all these programs come with shitty standard samples....providing you use your own samples...from websites or what youve sampled yourself then any of these programs will do the same thing.

plus depending on what vst's you use...seems that reason is more prefered as a professional program but fruity loops will achieve the same standard if you know how to use it.

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX