RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Graphical Gallery > Graphical Requests
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-05, 04:53 PM   #1
KISI
atlas the vagabond

Need a sig, name ya price.

IP: 1B15 5034

i want two different sigs, 2 different graph artists can pick one or one can do both.

1. Using attached pic, "me5.jpg"
I want myself cut out of the background of the pic and instead put in a mostly jet black and red sort of ominous scary background, with my pic sort of off to the very left with a bright light, around my head like a godly light but just bright enough to still look like part of the sig.. I want a the sort of graininess of efecx's sig, and mc iggy's.
With the word "Elleon" in the middle, in big bold letters, the text, surprise me, but make it grimey. and underneath that in smaller letters, have it say, "Watch as the hoodrat messiah climbs swiftly..."

2.using the attached pic, "mewrk.jpg"
Use the brightness in the pic, make it a lit up, sort of vegas at night time sort of look, but overexaggerate the brightness, not too much though. I want my pic to the far left. in the middle of the sig i want the word Elite in bold letters. By my in the bottom middle of it on the far left i want Elleon, my rap name.
In smaller letters underneath Elite I want the words 'I am what you can't be...'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mewrk.jpg (17.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg me5.jpg (14.6 KB, 2 views)