RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-05, 02:00 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
1st...it's amazing to see someone out post <)-(> hold on i'll read this properly...A) i'm giving my son everything he needs the fact i ain't a millionaire with a mansion don't justify the fact for you to call me a bad pops...i got enough money to get by...just like 2/3's of the nation here & USA...it's called getting by...shit i'm in a better situation NOW than 2 years ago and my parents struggled harder and i still grew up appreciating them better JUST for being there when i needed them...you on the other hand...because you go off a few IM's saying i'm skint...you assume i never have money...my boy has EVERYTHING loving family...clothes on his back a full fridge to feed him and shit he needs to keep him entertained...fuck the boys spoilt...happy now...

2nd..how many pregnancies AREN'T accidents...fuck you're acting like i'm the only one in the world to get a girl pregnant by accident...but when i look back...ye it happened but fuck it...my boys the best thing that's ever happened to me...

3rd...i spend time wit my boy outside of the net...this place isn't my domain 24/7...yet again a desperate dooms attempt of owning...my life is better with my boy in it i've actually done more in the 17 months of his life than in the 17 previous years before him...so fuck you acting like you think you know me...plus a lot of people have kids outta wedlock this ain't the 30's...please...who the hell do you think you are...

4th...home & work coms my only places wit cool edit...yet again i don't need to blab about my financial status...my home computers gettin fixed...and there's more important shit to worry about than a £500 computer...it's called prioritising...i have a child i'd rather have the money to make sure he's aight than do something selfish like buy myself a computer to come here...hmm does that need explaining?

5th...jobs aight...after 3pm i'm the only one in the office lol...so work it out

6th...i left school after my GCSE's...how far you go in school seeing as ya 'drug dealing' pshh...nice comparison...my girl was on the pill so protection was used (again dooms not knowing the situation) but she had a harmorage and the pills she was on cancelled the pill out...so we were but unaware her medication would effect her contraception...i now got a 2 bedroom flat in a nice area of Crawley...so um now basements and attics dooms lol...i got my independance...lol again you're dicking around...and my parents were damn supportive so you need to back down on you're apparant knowledge of me...

italic = your attempt to justify your post judging my parenting skills which aren't flawed....judging my life your psych 101 session carried more faults in it than anything i've witnessed...

fact is you don't know me...but i'm going off what i know about you...and that pisses you off...so go ahead...be pissed coz i've made you look stupid here...and it's obviously done it's job coz damn you look annoyed...dissin my parenting skills...when you've never even seen me...you've never seen my home...you've never spoke to my family...you've only seen what i've let you see...which is my raps...and small details of my private life...and you seem to have blown them up to make yourself look better in a situation where you aren't the one in the right...

character observation eh?...pshh...look like disses to me...keep coming with them dooms...they are REALLY getting desperate now...

Yeah, what ever you say man. I'll pretend I read it all. Damn, I guess I didn't realize I was reading the autobiography of a guy who claims to be the perfect teenaged father who dosen't go through ANYTHING other teenaged fathers go through. That's really believable! RIGHT!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 03:55 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0AAA 1E3E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Yeah, what ever you say man. I'll pretend I read it all. Damn, I guess I didn't realize I was reading the autobiography of a guy who claims to be the perfect teenaged father who dosen't go through ANYTHING other teenaged fathers go through. That's really believable! RIGHT!

^ then stop questioning my parenting skills when you obviously have no idea what it's like to A) be a parent & B) carry responsibilities of your own...

i mean you talking about me ruining my life...and yet your a kid who claims to sell crack...i mean...wow...i'm soooo glad i'm getting psych 101 lessons from a crack fiend ...pshh go annoy someone else...lol your a joke...i can't believe i actually spoke to you...

oh and if ya done...stop replying...save yaself some dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 06:21 AM   #18
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: B09B 54CF

Im questioning your parenting skills.
Im questioning your parents parentin skills too, how the fuck wasnt you aborted?
and why the fuck wasnt that monstrosity you call a child aborted either?
tsk tsk tsk

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 07:00 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Talking

IP: 0AAA 1E3E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Im questioning your parenting skills.
Im questioning your parents parentin skills too, how the fuck wasnt you aborted?
and why the fuck wasnt that monstrosity you call a child aborted either?
tsk tsk tsk

lol this pic is all i ever have to do to respond to you now...you are seriously the most unimportant person on this board bragging about thug life...gangta rap is played the fuck out now...we all "zoned out" ages ago...now run along and net mug someone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 166817.jpg (11.0 KB, 26 views)

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 09:03 AM   #20
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 34E4 9FE7

readin all that bs would give me a headache...
ya'll love to type to much..lol
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 11-24-05, 09:51 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DCBD 8370

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
readin all that bs would give me a headache...
ya'll love to type to much..lol

says the guy who breaks open mic length records...lol

sup man...where you been at?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-24-05, 12:18 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
^ then stop questioning my parenting skills when you obviously have no idea what it's like to A) be a parent & B) carry responsibilities of your own...

i mean you talking about me ruining my life...and yet your a kid who claims to sell crack...i mean...wow...i'm soooo glad i'm getting psych 101 lessons from a crack fiend ...pshh go annoy someone else...lol your a joke...i can't believe i actually spoke to you...

oh and if ya done...stop replying...save yaself some dignity

You're lying yet again. Where'd I ever say I sold crack? Do yourSELF a favor and post a link to me saying anywhere on the entire net where I said I sell crack. Hit the Search at the top of the board and show me your fantastic findings of something that dosen't exist. Do you see why I don't take you serious? You're filled to the hilt with shit.

And I guess this is the part where you act like I'm getting played out and you're really slaying me here, when not one person in this thread with the exception of the usual line-up of homos agrees with you. That should tell you something.

But don't forget that link to me saying I sell crack. <-----make sure not to forget this when you reply and try to act too cool to prove your lies and go for a subject change when your BS blows up in your face. Cheers!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-24-05 at 12:22 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 02:29 PM   #23
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 396D 8F95

Quote:
lol this pic is all i ever have to do to respond to you now...you are seriously the most unimportant person on this board bragging about thug life...gangta rap is played the fuck out now...we all "zoned out" ages ago...now run along and net mug someone

gangsta rap?
lol, wow, how abou you check like, the last 5 songs I've posted on rv, and tell me if they are gangsta or not.
and that pic with me is...senseless. wtf is the point of it?
anyway, Im a million, kajillion times better than you.
You're not even on my level.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-05, 04:58 PM   #24
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

boo @ no one noticin my comment bout my record.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-05, 05:52 AM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 3BEC 2E75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You're lying yet again. Where'd I ever say I sold crack? Do yourSELF a favor and post a link to me saying anywhere on the entire net where I said I sell crack. Hit the Search at the top of the board and show me your fantastic findings of something that dosen't exist. Do you see why I don't take you serious? You're filled to the hilt with shit.

And I guess this is the part where you act like I'm getting played out and you're really slaying me here, when not one person in this thread with the exception of the usual line-up of homos agrees with you. That should tell you something.

But don't forget that link to me saying I sell crack. <-----make sure not to forget this when you reply and try to act too cool to prove your lies and go for a subject change when your BS blows up in your face. Cheers!

ok so 1st up track summer snow = fake...and the convos we had you sayin you moving shit...but meh i didn't save them lol...

but i'll return with findings...brb...

so far nout but...this means some of dooms tracks are fake ie the one i mentioned also i'm sure he mentioned about dealing to lawyers, doctors etc so if it's not crack....ya still dealing like a bitch...apparantly...

http://doom.dmusic.com/

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 11-25-05 at 08:30 AM.
Old 11-25-05, 08:18 AM   #26
theblob
Middle Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

crack is wack

yup
Old 11-25-05, 01:08 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
ok so 1st up track summer snow = fake...and the convos we had you sayin you moving shit...but meh i didn't save them lol...

but i'll return with findings...brb...

so far nout but...this means some of dooms tracks are fake ie the one i mentioned also i'm sure he mentioned about dealing to lawyers, doctors etc so if it's not crack....ya still dealing like a bitch...apparantly...

http://doom.dmusic.com/

OK, so you couldn't find it anywhere in my post history - WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Summer snow's the third track down on this page: http://doom.music.com.

Listen to it and tell me the point in time that I say anything about selling crack. <-don't forget to respond to this one while you're at it too. You're lying again, but I'll let you bury your self. Now pretend you're too cool/important/busy to back up your lies. Go for a subject change, then pretend to laugh like you really owned me when you really haven't done jack shit. So...where did I say I'm selling crack mad dog?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-26-05, 03:16 AM   #28
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: AB81 1777

Quote:
1st...it's amazing to see someone out post <)-(> hold on i'll read this properly...A) i'm giving my son everything he needs the fact i ain't a millionaire with a mansion don't justify the fact for you to call me a bad pops...i got enough money to get by...just like 2/3's of the nation here & USA...it's called getting by...shit i'm in a better situation NOW than 2 years ago and my parents struggled harder and i still grew up appreciating them better JUST for being there when i needed them...you on the other hand...because you go off a few IM's saying i'm skint...you assume i never have money...my boy has EVERYTHING loving family...clothes on his back a full fridge to feed him and shit he needs to keep him entertained...fuck the boys spoilt...happy now...

2nd..how many pregnancies AREN'T accidents...fuck you're acting like i'm the only one in the world to get a girl pregnant by accident...but when i look back...ye it happened but fuck it...my boys the best thing that's ever happened to me...

3rd...i spend time wit my boy outside of the net...this place isn't my domain 24/7...yet again a desperate dooms attempt of owning...my life is better with my boy in it i've actually done more in the 17 months of his life than in the 17 previous years before him...so fuck you acting like you think you know me...plus a lot of people have kids outta wedlock this ain't the 30's...please...who the hell do you think you are...

4th...home & work coms my only places wit cool edit...yet again i don't need to blab about my financial status...my home computers gettin fixed...and there's more important shit to worry about than a £500 computer...it's called prioritising...i have a child i'd rather have the money to make sure he's aight than do something selfish like buy myself a computer to come here...hmm does that need explaining?

5th...jobs aight...after 3pm i'm the only one in the office lol...so work it out

6th...i left school after my GCSE's...how far you go in school seeing as ya 'drug dealing' pshh...nice comparison...my girl was on the pill so protection was used (again dooms not knowing the situation) but she had a harmorage and the pills she was on cancelled the pill out...so we were but unaware her medication would effect her contraception...i now got a 2 bedroom flat in a nice area of Crawley...so um now basements and attics dooms lol...i got my independance...lol again you're dicking around...and my parents were damn supportive so you need to back down on you're apparant knowledge of me...

italic = your attempt to justify your post judging my parenting skills which aren't flawed....judging my life your psych 101 session carried more faults in it than anything i've witnessed...

fact is you don't know me...but i'm going off what i know about you...and that pisses you off...so go ahead...be pissed coz i've made you look stupid here...and it's obviously done it's job coz damn you look annoyed...dissin my parenting skills...when you've never even seen me...you've never seen my home...you've never spoke to my family...you've only seen what i've let you see...which is my raps...and small details of my private life...and you seem to have blown them up to make yourself look better in a situation where you aren't the one in the right...

character observation eh?...pshh...look like disses to me...keep coming with them dooms...they are REALLY getting desperate now...

indeed...pretty long post ya got there MD....ctfulmmfaorofl

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-05, 04:30 AM   #29
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
ps - BUT, my text record really is 0-1

I know........ You must be wack.... sorry

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-26-05, 04:34 AM   #30
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DD42 AEC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
indeed...pretty long post ya got there MD....ctfulmmfaorofl

yup certainly is...

And Dooms you know what you've told me...i jus don't see the point in logging every single aim convo you know what you're saying in that song...and you know we've had aim convos in the past and you've bought it up...

just because you never stated on here you don't sell crack...doesn't mean you don't do it...you're not god...

eg...something i never mentioned on RV that i do is play chess...well i used to but i'm pretty good at it...

^ but because i never mentioned it before doesn't mean to say i've never done it...so you say i'm lying...but again you know you're only lying to yourself

anyways i thought you were done with this? but meh...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB