RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-05, 02:24 AM   #16
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 146B A7AD

Wow...another day goes by and dooms is carrying this shit on...you said i was crying cos i made a thread about it..now you do the exact same...yes i overreacted about the closer of my thread...but mods should deal with it when someone has a problem...even if that someone is wrong....why you keep talking about a diss...go make one...ya keep sayin ill end up like gattaz...WELL...im off to work nah...so when i get back...in about 8 hours...ill be llokin out for that diss track....you really shouldnt be a mod...im not saying i was acting like a dick..but even if i was...a mod shouldnt come down to the same level....should keep your cool...u acting all pissed of and shit...anyway..like i said...ill check out that diss track when i get home..lookin forward to it....

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 08-02-05, 02:28 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
Wow...another day goes by and dooms is carrying this shit on...you said i was crying cos i made a thread about it..now you do the exact same...yes i overreacted about the closer of my thread...but mods should deal with it when someone has a problem...even if that someone is wrong....why you keep talking about a diss...go make one...ya keep sayin ill end up like gattaz...WELL...im off to work nah...so when i get back...in about 8 hours...ill be llokin out for that diss track....you really shouldnt be a mod...im not saying i was acting like a dick..but even if i was...a mod shouldnt come down to the same level....should keep your cool...u acting all pissed of and shit...anyway..like i said...ill check out that diss track when i get home..lookin forward to it....

:sigh: reading is fundamental. Listen...I don't make "diss tracks". I make "battles". this is an invite for YOU cocksuckers to "battle". Maybe you've heard of something liek this. But I'll play along, how bout you copy and paste wher I said "I'm gonna make a diss track!!".

Second, you're not the dickhead for talking shit, but I'm the dickhead for calling you out on it? RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! !!!!

by any chance.....do you sit down to pee?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-05, 12:15 PM   #18
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6119 4FE6

lol....for one...you said you dropped a diss track on gattaz and he stopped posting...you and acuity said that....and i was warned you would do that to me...but fair enough you didnt say you was gona....

Secondly..battle?...i aint frontin...your audio is most likely alot better than mine...i would prolly loose..i aint gon pretend im the hottest thing about..i aint heard your audio..but meh..im new to it...no doubt yours will be better....so what would be gaint from that for me...

Thirdly...i did not talk shit to you as an emcee to an emcee....i talked shit to you as the audio mod...then it was finished with...and you went and made another thread....you called me childish an stuff for making a thread about it..but you go and do the same....and you even said your self..my thread was polite..asking about the situation...because this is LL.........this thread was completely beef....all i was pointing out is that i couldnt post a link...i know it doesnt matter...and i repsect the rules...first time id dropped in that forum..so i didnt really think about it..obvious you didnt know why i didnt have two links...but i wasnt thinking like that..i was just thinking bitch,my threads been closed...maybe i shouldnt have gone on one...but i did...i just wanted to say why i couldnt post the links......and as soon as id reposted my track with the links...id forgot about it all..because it was sorted anyway..there was no longer a problem....and its you that keeps coming out with the insults in every post...but i dont care..i just wanna post my tracks..ill make sure theres two links each time in future...goodbye

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX