RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-04, 08:38 PM   #1
rellik
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
It's only logic

IP: 857C 7DA2

You all didn't fuckin miss me...

But on to the realness. What's gonna happen this Presidential election? OF course, everyone wants to see Bush scooping shit from canals in Haiti, but if he serves another term, we don't get a chance to abduct him and "accidentally" package him on a freight boat to Port Au Prince.

-I know you all feel me on that one.

Since i'm focusing on who's going to be elected amongst the democrats, i'd like to know what you all think.

Will it be Kerry? Edwards? Lieberman? Sharpton? Clark? Dean?..etc.

I personally would love to see an african american as president, but we all know that wouldn't turn out on the benefit of our beautiful America.

Who's campaign do you think is doing the most counting their current status? (don't forget the two wins for Kerry)

And think about it, the republicans are rumored conservatives, but why..must I ask, would George Bush (undoubtedly a republican) jump to such a radical opposition, and aimlessly (yet coincidentally) throw our soldiers at an overthrown and violent country ( Iraq) without any proof what so ever of either one of his causes...(oil, liberation, WOMD). It seems the people are worse off with an asshole as a reconstruction leader than a jackass for an ex-president. ASS ASS ASS.

-Back on topic

Well yea, which democratic candidate will win the elections over and venture on to the big league with Bush?

(haha, I amaze my self...I couldn't give two shits about this country, or the people...but the influence of patriotism on me for the past 3 years (since 9.11) is indeed overwhelming).
Old 01-29-04, 08:48 PM   #2
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F005 00C3

Umm, No rellik, up until this post you were cool. I do not agree with any of the non sense in this thread. I do have opinions but since you are no longer cool, I will keep them to myself. There was absolutly zero logic detected in this thread... So the tittle is a lie...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 01-29-04 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-29-04, 08:55 PM   #3
rellik
Flyweight

Oh, sorry about the title, I couldn't think of one to tell the truth.

They're opinions. You don't have to agree with them, nor accept them. As you have your own, I have mine. This gives me an impression that you favor the Republicans, seeing you don't agree with me. That's totally fine with me...I'm not even of voting age yet, i'm still 14.

But ya know what...you're still cool. (like dat)
Old 01-29-04, 08:59 PM   #4
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^ Just giving you a hard time, I'm done discussing politcs with kids on RB...
Old 01-29-04, 09:01 PM   #5
fgee

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 24A3 0EF0

anyone but bush
seriously
Old 01-29-04, 09:02 PM   #6
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

^ . Dean hasn't the slightest chance - if Kerry & Edwards could somehow get on the same ticket, it'd be the best of both worlds. A New Englander & Bible Belter would have some key demographic advantages, thus giving the Democrats a direly-needed advantage. Still, I don't see Bush losing at this point in time. . & the original post in this thread was nonsense.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 01-29-04, 09:04 PM   #7
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
^ Just giving you a hard time, I'm done discussing politcs with kids on RB...

You'll be back!!

Please be back. It's actually good to read.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 09:07 PM   #8
rellik
Flyweight

please point out the nonsense in my thread...because i always thought everyones opinions should be held accountable excluding the other's agreement..

for fuck sake America.
Old 01-29-04, 09:10 PM   #9
fgee

i didnt think it was bullshit..
but im not an expert on us politics..
basically if bush gets back in which he probably will
US will be worse off from many standpoints
Old 01-29-04, 09:11 PM   #10
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

^ not in the field of British sexual favors (see: Blair, Tony). It had to be done, man.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 01-29-04, 09:13 PM   #11
Simile
New to RB

Text Record: 7-1
IP: 18F7 E0B1

Probably kenny or sumone...

As long as it aint Bush

Old 01-29-04, 09:15 PM   #12
Maven

IP: A8D2 6168

I'm Canadian =)
Old 01-29-04, 09:18 PM   #13
fgee

lmao...
yeh
Blair has his head up Bush's ass
he eats the same as Dubya..
Old 01-29-04, 09:38 PM   #14
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik

And think about it, the republicans are rumored conservatives, but why..must I ask, would George Bush (undoubtedly a republican) jump to such a radical opposition, and aimlessly (yet coincidentally) throw our soldiers at an overthrown and violent country ( Iraq) without any proof what so ever of either one of his causes...(oil, liberation, WOMD). It seems the people are worse off with an asshole as a reconstruction leader than a jackass for an ex-president. ASS ASS ASS.

^ Goerge Bush only acted where other administrations did not. The pressure from the intellegence communities (does not imply US only) was the same as that applied to Clinton. Bush felt, as so many analyst still do, the threat was real enough to take action. Clinton was approached the same way, he decided not to take action. Weasly Clark once upon a time, also pushed for an invasion of Iraq, yet today he is standing against the war. He has done a completle 180, in hopes to have a better chance at his election run. I doubt anyone who followed the mans career will be fooled by his actions as of today. My point is everyone in our defense sector thought Saddam was working towards or had the weapons. If the most informed peole of this and other nations felt the threat was credable, our President had to react. If not, and some poor nation was nuked, everyone would be looking to Bush for reasons he did nothing to prevent such an ordeal. Either way the President did what so many informed counter parts deemed necesary. How can things be worse than having that monster rule of his people? In the latest gallup pol, over 80 percent of the population in Bagdad respect our actions. Only those in the liberal medai have introduced polls based on reactions of those found protesting our occupation of Iraq. There was no cross section of any large city or towns, only those that were asked on that given day. I say that is just crap, so who is really fooling who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellik

(haha, I amaze my self...I couldn't give two shits about this country, or the people...but the influence of patriotism on me for the past 3 years (since 9.11) is indeed overwhelming

^ Next how can I take anything some who has no concern for their country serious. I know that was just a sign of maturaty, but please be thankfull for the blessings we have in this country.

Well ghod, it looks like the Dems are going to have to wait for '08', which I predicted along time ago. I can see Hilary as their best shot, if they don't play that card this year. You know Keary/Hilary ticket... Would make up the slack and really add some numbers. I am not sure if the party is bold enough to make this move, or if Hilary is ready to share the ticket. She might want her very own in 2008. Remember she may face off against Jeb Bush, and the possiblity of Condi on that ticket would excite so many. So right now I think the Democratic camp is focusing on 08... They know Bush is going to be tough to beat this time around. I like Keary but I am not buying into his health care issue, he has blown that out of the water for me. Either way this is very interesting to watch...
Old 01-29-04, 09:43 PM   #15
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruklor
You'll be back!!

Please be back. It's actually good to read.

Yeah, I posted that just for you^^... I sure wish kids would look at things from all angels...