![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||
|
Who Needs Elevation?
|
WoW!
IP: CDBE 76F0
Ive Never Seen An Intro Forum On RB...I Had To Use It
HI MOM! |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RV
|
IP: 2386 E339
lol......
whuts craccin
__________________
-=!!The Last Life Line!!=-
.::WHo WaNT WHuT? - STeP N B STePPeD oN::. -=!!OVeRaLL BaTTLe ReCoRD!!=- 34 WiNS, 8 LoSSeS, 28 Ko'S ![]() "I'll leave u lost in your own world, makin u crazy.. Leave ya ass trapped ina tire like the "Michellin Baby".. - VitaL CheCC Me @ Soundclick |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1EE5 5685
How Do You Get Those Words To Go Across Ya Screen In Ya Sig No Not Marquee But Like Those That You Have Alpha Bet?
__________________
![]() </center><center> </center><center>^I'm So Surprizing^</center> Last edited by ...Adept... : 03-10-04 at 10:36 AM. |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Who Needs Elevation?
|
IP: CDBE 76F0
Ill Never Tell
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: C7AF 0A09
lol i know how
![]() anyway ya nice to see u again juice.
__________________
- P.O.E.T. - Philosiphers Of Everlasting Thoughts
!I got more PUNCHLINES than STICK FIGURE BOXING! |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Who Needs Elevation?
|
IP: CDBE 76F0
?...I 'Spose I Know You^?
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: C7AF 0A09
haha my bad. illspitta4life i used to know u way back when. Nvm u prolly dont remember me. Last time i saw u was on emceesociety
__________________
- P.O.E.T. - Philosiphers Of Everlasting Thoughts
!I got more PUNCHLINES than STICK FIGURE BOXING! |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: ADF7 BF68
ålphå bëâ€-, shit that was hard.
<MARQUEE direction=right height=45 scrollAmount=15 scrollDelay=1 style="COLOR: red; FILTER: alpha(opacity=35);FONT-FAMILY: tempus sans itc; FONT-SIZE: 35pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; POSITION: absolute; left: 430px; Z-INDEX: 50" width=400;>ålphå</MARQUEE><MARQUEE direction=left height=45 scrollAmount=15 scrollDelay=1 style="COLOR: gold; FILTER: alpha(opacity=35);FONT-FAMILY: tempus sans itc; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; POSITION: absolute; right: 430px; Z-INDEX: 50" width=400;>bëâ€-</MARQUEE> It gets very annoying though.
__________________
Impendance, Lyrical defendance. I NEED ME SOME CRACK -Tyrone Biggums. ![]() Tray-Six |
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|