RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
BAKERBOY 5 100.00%
SlaughTa 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-04, 08:59 PM   #1
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

Battle: Bakerboy Vs Slaughta

IP: 52C7 AD22

16 bars max
first to 5
no dick ride

Old 03-11-04, 06:06 PM   #2
Bakerboy

IP: 03AF E720

yo yo dis nigga messed up on his callout,u shouldve fuckin looked.....cuz right now dis aient a SLAUGHTA,its called gettin yo ass whooped.....slice dis niggaz lines,and watch da bleeding of his soft wordplay....cuz dis niggas rhymes is weak....ill make dis nigga shiver and break like b2k.....and if u get 1 vote i still wouldnt give u hand....cuz u beating me is da day when 50 cent join da ku kux klan......if i was chritopher reeves ill give him a standing obation...4 gettin Slaughtered da most by his ryhmes of education...some times u have 2 Slaughta niigazz so they a undertand..like slaughta cuz he jus got served and he have 2 dance....he always vote 4 me in battles,sayin bakerboy had better punches.......basketball skills like his battle votes he dont get no *touches*......messed up callin bakerboy out......slaughtered and pancaked dis nigga now his hometown da waffle house.....
Send a message via AIM to Bakerboy  
Old 03-12-04, 03:24 PM   #3
SlaughTa

IP: C1DA C961

ya raps-couldnt-enchance-some-u-too-lame //nigga fuk rap go be a back-up-dancer-4-b2k//i stab-wit pokers and this nigga faget-chocha probably thought of that boygroup line when he was lookin AT-his-Posta//he FAke-n-frontin BAKERboy only into Make'n-muffins getchya appetite-stabed-n-slice when u getta Blaid-in-stomach//to the emergency-u-out//nothin but-Kids in ya slut-bitch i'll leave a Nurserey-in-her-mouth//and u dont grip-burners-to-clap// only heat u lifting is ya Crib-thermastat kid need to learn how to rap//and as far as da damge u doin wit ya lines ya punches-tickle// cuz watchu posted seem like a Bunch-of-scribbles//wat da fuk-u-thinkin ya shit SOft-weAk its nuthin but fluid when the barrel have ya Thoughts-leak //give-up-ya-hope// u a fake ass nigga cuz in ya raps u never Lived-watchu-wrote//in ya note-pad-well i aint a hatar u just gotta vocab of Second-grader //..............

Old 03-14-04, 09:32 PM   #4
UnbornRookie
New to RB

IP: EC0B 84C7

Slaughta killed this one with no contest. His rhyme schemes are far more intricate in comparison to his competitor. The very rhythm of his flow can be felt with ease compared to the choppiness and inconsistencies of the other. Once again, no contest here.

P.S. If you ever want an ass whoopin...just hit me up Slaughta
Send a message via AIM to UnbornRookie