RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Chalk Clorox 5 55.56%
SnypeR 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-04, 09:23 PM   #1
SnypeR
Suspended

SnypeR-vs-Chalk Clorox

IP: 300C 17DB

no crew votes,
no d/r..under 25 bars
no bitin'
no recyclin.............

verse due at 10:00 bitch.............check in.....................

Old 03-11-04, 09:25 PM   #2
SnypeR
Suspended

I got off to eat...........not to pre-write.....I didn't see this til I got back........but anywayz...........checkin in..............you see the rules...I hope you not all talk.........you post first since you so real...........be4 ten.............

Old 03-11-04, 09:38 PM   #3
SnypeR
Suspended

where u at? I know you not ghostin like everyone else...............

Old 03-11-04, 09:45 PM   #5
TOoN
Suspended

I'm Eastern...............10:00 is in 15 mins dawg...........post in 30 mins........

Old 03-11-04, 09:45 PM   #6
SnypeR
Suspended

^^^^true.......................................... .......................

Old 03-11-04, 10:23 PM   #10
SnypeR
Suspended

check-it................off-da-dome too.................
its too late to run, i “drop heavy”...the bomb-is-sent..., look at Clorox’s record beating him wont even be an accomplishment/1
this'll stomp-and-dent with calm-intent, fucking slap your face in with your own hand until you palm-is-bent/(damn!)2
fuck this Clorox faggot...”victory” is like vasaline on Clorox's dick cus Clorox can't seem ta grab it/3
get hold of your “CD” and stab it...just to claim i left you dead in the tracks you dike...your rhymes are like “vet prostitutes” no where near “tight”/4
still wack right? i thought you'd get past-this-phase, battling me you need all the luck you can get like a year full of St. Patric's-Day's/5
homo, i see you’ve gone back-to-your-ways, ya verse leaves me thinking words like tragic-and-waste..not to mention ya crews prolly full of faggets-and-gays/6
Clorox cant handle a verse-of-mine..still unable to disperse-a-line, but you know like anxious shoe cleaners im always "first-to-shine"/7
say shit that'll burst-your-mind, is it just me or is this person-blind?../8
Ya lifes-reversed cause you flowin like baby-when-spittin, im amazingly-gifted and crazy-when-hittin you cant see me cus ya visions is hazy-and-slippin/9
When i serve-flame my word-play will crush ya bird-frame, Clorox needs to be “straight” with the people of RB and let em know he's turned-gay/10
cus you couldn't spit "fresh" if you brushed w/ "crest" and gargled a bottle of "scope/11
shit...even if "Marijuna" was on your back you still wouldn't be "dope"/12
Scope this my lyrics are lethal, you dont "add up" to my skills so how is it that we're still "equal"?/13

Old 03-11-04, 10:47 PM   #11
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

Yo, this kid was a ll talk. I aint voting just sayin that if ya wanna run with big cats grow some claws Chalk... Nice verse SnypeR.. Should get this without a doubt

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword  
Old 03-11-04, 11:21 PM   #12
SlaughTa
Banned: Cheating

IP: 6F6F 02B6

vote chalk clorox cam wit a better flow snyper seem like he was tryin to hard wit his played out punchlines that werent even nice and the extra coments after ur bars was no need for that u was tryin hype up a corny verse

Old 03-11-04, 11:27 PM   #13
furoshis

IP: 2623 C23C

man thas a straight hate vote man but its nutin though snyper still gonna take this..........every1 knows damn well snyper took this..............

Old 03-11-04, 11:56 PM   #14
SnypeR
Suspended

I reported it already...............cause that's an outright hate vote...........

Quote:
snyper,
you gatta gun,i gatta winsheild wyper,
and pliers,and part of a wire,

^^^*written by Clorox*

..........come on...........that has so much flow..............be 4real..............HATER!!!!!!!