![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
yo, what up?!?
IP: 03C2 3387
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I actually joined 2 days ago, but I didn't see this forum. My bad, yo. Anyway, I'm 15, and I'm startin' to rap, so don't be hatin' to hard on me when u hear some of my sh*t. To anyone who wonderin', "What up wit the name, yo?" My initials be SPL, and some dude called me by my initials and it sounded like that, and I liked it so i be usin' it now. Well, peace out.[/FONT][/COLOR]
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Suspended - Biting
|
IP: A632 E809
Hi Kid..Stay Active And Bring Heads
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP: 03C2 3387
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yea, I'll stay active.
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|