![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
any random cats wanna battle rap
IP: CE13 565F
lets do it fam
no crew or d/r votes i dont care who spits first as long as there is no feedin off 1st verse holla bak if u game
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: DFAC 3F05
YO I WILL BATTLE U
This Is The Rulez No Crew Votes No Dick Ridin Votes No Hatin Votes We Each Spitt Once U Spitt First 5-10 Lines No Feedin mUSt post ur rap within 30mins after check in... |
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: DFAC 3F05
I Set It Up!
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: CE13 565F
its all gud fam
but dont be comin in here like u runin ish srttin rules in my post, but its all gud just dont rush me too spit im at work and ill spit asap
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|