![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||
|
I have a lot to learn...
|
Battle callout: Anyone
IP: 80D6 7866
Yo anyone wanna battle... reply quick yo.. i wanna get the first spit down by the end of tonight???
Rules You decide who spit first You decide who set up No bar limit, just not too long and wha-eva... fig it out when its on peacE
__________________
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: C1DA C961
yo ill battle with you....you can set it up and ill put the rules in the thread on front lines aight
__________________
Go head trip it aint nutin to drop a clip again....got my dogs to catch me when im fallin....pass the weed and hennesy i hear it calling Nigga ![]() You Aint Ready \\vs//Fine Mind [5-0] You Aint Ready \\vs//The Chosen One [5-0] You Aint Ready \\vs//A$e [5-0] You Aint Ready \\vs//Adamtomo[He neva showed Up] You Aint Ready\\vs//Darrk [Do i smell pussy...i dropped he neva did] |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
IP: 84EF 0DC0
yo dogg i'll battle you
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........
|
IP: 5C5F 906E
yo ne of the two newbs wanna battle
10-15 lines no dr hate or crew u spit first u get 20 mins to spit after check in.. |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
I have a lot to learn...
|
IP: 80D6 7866
Too late... sorry yo... im in a battle with gambino now, when im done i'll pm one of u or sumthin..
peace
__________________
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Suspended: Cheating
|
IP: 1E03 B472
i'm up fa a challenge, dwag
holla back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
20/20 VisioN
|
IP: B75C FCD9
ill battle someone.. im lookn fo a battle
__________________
da916_nigga: ima slap it right now ![]() kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: B2D8 6E11
Ill battle.. once u help me clear my shit up... linsk below sig.. favor will be returned
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
20/20 VisioN
|
IP: B75C FCD9
if u vote on mine ill holla at urs
__________________
da916_nigga: ima slap it right now ![]() kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: B2D8 6E11
srey dogg... i dont trust nobody
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
20/20 VisioN
|
IP: B75C FCD9
me niether
__________________
da916_nigga: ima slap it right now ![]() kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|