RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-04, 10:41 PM   #1
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
.::New 50 Cent and Eminem Drop::.

IP: E3D5 FE0F

Aiyo..What Ya'll Expecting This To Be Like?

Eminems: Do You Think It Will Go The Way Eminem Show and D12 World Did "MainStream" or Do You Think He Will Go Back To His Second Cd "Slim Shady LP" Style "Underground"........

50 Cent: What Else Could This Guy Rap About? Nutin He Raps About Impresses Me....Only Two Songs Of His I Liked Was "Dont Push Me" and "Patiently Waiting"....Thats It. His Shit Sucks....What Ya'll Feel About This?

Holla Back With Feedback

~R~
Old 05-17-04, 11:37 PM   #2
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

I am hoping that em's new cd comes hard like the first two albums and is not mainstream. i hope he brings the controversy and teh hate that he is known to bring, and the sick lyrics he is known for writing. i think that even the MMLP was a great CD.. Though some could have been mainstream some shit on there was sick and funny. I hope its more like the MMLP and hte SSLP... Hes gotta get the aggression back...

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-04, 11:38 PM   #3
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

Oh... and as for 50... i hope he has a heart attack recording his next album... He sucks

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-04, 11:55 PM   #4
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

Text Record: 8-7
IP: F93C 3EBB

eminems next album will most likely be hot,like almost every album hes perfoemed on,but 50 he just cant rap.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-04, 12:11 AM   #5
Big Man
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: DAA3 2944

mainstreem
Old 05-18-04, 12:29 AM   #6
DFrost
Flyweight

yo

IP: 9E83 C44F

em fell off, i think the good ol life been gettin to em, he sold out for publicity, compromised for producers, he still creative as fuck bringin in D12 and shit on videos for BET but he ain't got that stand-off Fuck the world approach that got him to where he is now. why say fuck america when they gettin along just fine at the moment
Old 05-18-04, 09:01 AM   #7
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ED9F 61C9

he either needs to resort back to his story telling tracks, come up with something completely new, or not put out anything at all. he will sell 23924235223523456 CDs though no matter what he puts out. but if he still wants me to be a fan and buy his shit, he needs to get away from this dumb D12 bullshit he's on and do something creative. that "My Band" was the best track he's put out in a very long time.
Old 05-18-04, 09:06 AM   #8
ConTroVeRsLee
New to RB

IP: F79C E617

Yo 50 Cent has got some hot different shit on da g-unit album 'Beg For Mercy'!!Not just is a it heavy rap like his album,several songs have an R n B vibe to them which i think is shit hot for G-Unit! Peace
Old 05-18-04, 09:47 AM   #9
Cuddles
Hug Me

IP: DF7B C8F7

fuck fithty. he'll never reach eminems standard. I should know cuz i battled him lol from 8 mile. Eminem serously has the creativity and rymes to fuck wid anyone, he's an artist but inique for rapping, he was like born to spit i guess. Eminem don't need fuckin 50 cent when he could just stand there on his own and be good like da old days. Slimshady lp was his best album he made and that shit was heavy wid his life storys combineing it. Just the wickedest album ever to make people relate to eminem and most people do and copy him. Not even 2pac i he was alive was better den eminem, just because he's dead don't prove shit.
Old 05-18-04, 12:54 PM   #10
Poppa Smurf
New to RB

IP: B90F 540D

ems cd has lotta singing rap on it it closer to eminem show but with a different edge then his first couple cds, but its differetn from it som e humour but u can tell hes grown as a person and as an artist on it
Old 05-18-04, 01:17 PM   #11
Action
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 01F7 5813

As For Em: I Think He Gon Be "Mainstream" Or "Commercial" Or Whateva You Wanna Call It. I Mean Look At His Latest Shit Wit D12 - That's As Commercial As It Gets.

As For 50: He Gon Stay Popish Cuz He A Business Man And That's What Sells.
Old 05-18-04, 01:26 PM   #12
dren
Middle Weight

IP: ED9F 61C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa Smurf
ems cd has lotta singing rap on it it closer to eminem show but with a different edge then his first couple cds, but its differetn from it som e humour but u can tell hes grown as a person and as an artist on it

how do you know this?
Old 05-18-04, 01:47 PM   #13
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: E3CA 7CA2

ya how do you know this..........only good 50 song.........nvm cant think of any

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-04, 05:11 PM   #14
gip
Suspended: Cheating

Text Record: 0-4
IP: D88F 76AE

yo i have dowloaded eminems new album,straight from the lab, some of the song r off da hook but he just doesnt have the type of shit like he did on his other albums. he sounds amarassing to white mcs in some of the songs. but their off some fuckin ill joints.
Send a message via AIM to gip   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-04, 05:15 PM   #15
gip
Suspended: Cheating

Text Record: 0-4
IP: D88F 76AE

my band was the worst fuckin song eva. u obviasly have no idea wat yer talkin about. d12 is nothin new. hes been wit them fer eva. he needs to stop wit this gay "happy" first song and be real.mm lp was his best.straight from the lab seems aight
Send a message via AIM to gip   Reply With Quote