RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
State CapiTol 3 37.50%
DON 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-04, 08:36 PM   #1
DON
Middle Weight

DON <VS> State CapiTol

IP: 1999 62FA

aight crew battle
verses due by 9 15 so theres no prewrite
house rules
10 lines
good luck verses due in 50 minutes at 9 20 pc

Old 07-01-04, 08:42 PM   #2
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

IP: 970D 9C87

damn the lucks on your side right now...I just woke up and im lazy and can barely see..BUT EVEN SO STATE SPITS FLAMES SO LETS GO..checkin in so i have 50 mins from now cuz thaz when i saw it...........

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-01-04, 08:46 PM   #3
DON
Middle Weight

no u got till 9 20 it dont matter wen u saw it u shoulda seen it wen u logged on the verses are due by 9 20 no bitchouts no matter wen u say it

Old 07-01-04, 08:47 PM   #4
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

yo really this is fuckin cheap i cant even think.....do i have to do it now? can't youi wait an hour??

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-01-04, 08:48 PM   #5
DON
Middle Weight

no u gota do it now like i am stop postin and do it this is more like a real battle im not givin u hours to think about it u challenged us so now u will spit in a short time u lucky this aint live cause u jus upset cause u cant find ur notebook please i seen ur battles all u use is prewrites so stop postin and start writing before u cant post anymore god jus do it u gota do it now

Old 07-01-04, 08:58 PM   #6
roop
The Classic

IP: 8254 17B8

stop bitchin and get to da battlin, anyways drop a vote in my battle in da sig. And I will drop a vote when this battle is done, i have nothing else to do.

Send a message via AIM to roop  
Old 07-01-04, 09:02 PM   #7
DON
Middle Weight

ur made of more bullshit than a politician

think your Jordan and black...cause you rhyme about being shot...
like him you can retire and comeback but nobody'd notcie...cause you still wouldnt be hot...^^^his sig
you can keep your title of president cause to you i am a God...
and you suck my dick like the presidential scandal... all your head does is nod...
you challenged my weak crew thinkin youll win...its your simple herb logic...
your entire Klass is only Sick...cause they caught herpes ridin DON's dick...^^^look at his sig again klass sicks
i bomb this capitol like baghdad...leave you hidin in a hole and lonely...
everything you say...is more played than my stereo from SONY...
when you said you'll win...you werent aware of what you were STATEing...
cause your Bush and I'm Kerry...Im bout to win this approval rating...

Old 07-01-04, 09:12 PM   #8
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

kid your a fuckin bitch..you know your gonna lose so you have all the advantages on yoru side..........FUCKIN PUNK...grr that makes me soo mad..is that how your crew wins battles..yall fuckin cheat to shit..FUck this..you want till 9 20 fine then bitch...

heres my verse patna....stay up...but stop tha tnon sense you prolly pre writ your verse if not your already done have your verse..thaz cheap..aiight lez go

Spit-Flames, Rip-Lames, Mer-Kin Don, From Dust Till-Dawn...........
Leave you dead on my front lawn, your rap status Is similar To Pawns......
your Highly Unknown, wore a du-rag and still couldn't get "waves".....
Murder You, Leave your cascatte next to your great grandma's Grave.......
Kid Spits Wackness, Like Shaq's 3's you Need More Practice........
You Don't win, everything was given to you like a hollywood actress.......
Blast-Nines, You Don't-shine, Like Black lights..........
Merk this kid quickly, have him on the First Flight.........
Blast My Gats Right Through Your Grandma's Rockin' Chair.........
Through your Moms Apron, And it aint Stoppin There.......

stupid punk ass bitch ...lucky i wasnt on my bset...i will merk you..AND U FUCKIN SED MY SHIT WAS PRE WRITES U STUPID FUCKER ILL FUCKIN KILL U I FUCKIN HATE THAT BULLSHIT I DONT FUCKIN PRE WRITE I FUCKIN HATE PREWRITERS UR A FUCKIN PUNK.....ARGHHHHHH U FUCKINNNNNN BITCH STOP SAYIN MY SHITS PREWRITES IF I WAS NEAR U ID FUCKIN SLAP U RIGHT IN UR FACE FOR PRE WRITES..UR JUS JELOUS CUZ MY SHITS SICK....jus becuz someone has sick shit duznt make it prewritten holy fuck that pisses me off.......each battle i had i made it 10 mins after they called me out..how the fuck culd i pre write..foo

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-01-04, 09:16 PM   #9
DON
Middle Weight

haha everyone knos u prewrite thats why u werent on ur best here cause ur noit used to comin up wit a verse in half an hour and i am thats more like a real battle so quit complainin its no use if u slapped me id kick ur ass anyway haha thats why ur shit aint hot in this battle cause u actually had to write it within an hour ur used to writin it in 24 hours well dont hat me hate battles cause son thats how it goes in real life cept u gota come up wit disses at the drop of a toilet seat cause in real life its live aight so quit complainin wit those weakass thing u think r rhymes aight let ur verse do the talkin i aint cheat here i jus simply made u drop within the hour so ppl could vote due to how good we are not how good our verse is after we have 24 hours to write it so if u wana slap somethin slap urself for writin somethin that weak get used to it u prewriter

Old 07-01-04, 09:23 PM   #10
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

alright kid..how you gon' send me a message at like 8 50 and tell me my verse has to be up by 9 20 ....if you let me wake up and give me atleast 45 mins fire would of been spit...and as i told everyone before..im here to elevate i didnt come here to win i dont give 2 fucks about winnin..but losin to a sorry ass bitch who has to pre write and cheat to win is what pisses me off.... i dont care if i lose im here to elevate and get better so my audio is tighter prewrittens doesnt benifit me gettin better so why the fuck would i do it...its clear your verse was pre written you didnt have any lines or comments i said now it was all from like a while back and you only gave me a half hour to drop and you've been online for a whiel..you had all day to write your verse...cause ive seen yoour normal shit..it aint as good as this..PUSSY ASS BITCH

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-01-04, 09:25 PM   #11
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

therefore i freestyled and your shit was written so how is that fair?..its not......im sittin here pissed off cause you think i pre write that pisses me right off cause i know with my own fuckin 2 eyes that i dont.....and im awake now...but i cant think....and thats pretty hot for less than a half hour while im half asleep.........

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-01-04, 09:28 PM   #12
roop
The Classic

IP: 8254 17B8

State Capitol u got ur first lose. Cuz, how long does it take u to write a verse it takes me 10 mins, i thought i was slow. Like i said before stop your bitchin

Flow-State your flow aight but not great, you said somethin about murdering 3 times in 10 lines. YOur verse felt rushed, no hate, but u aint goin to get better by pre-writin. DON , ur like a classic veteran creatin verses easily, ur things are always so easy to read.

Punches-I'm not sayin this was a weak battle, it was good. You both had good punches.

Mulites- You both had a couple in there.

Complexity-Don had a more advanced verse, which comes from experinece. State again u felt rushed sort of sayin the same thing 3 times.

Overall-Close battle but DON took this one. State looks like ur first lost, sorry to say it.

Please return da favor, link in da sig.

Send a message via AIM to roop  
Old 07-01-04, 10:37 PM   #13
Graphical
Graphically Gifted

IP: 797E BEFD

ok..

multies: both had soe but dons were better..
flow:don
punches:don..

basically don took it in every catorgory

VoteON

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Old 07-01-04, 10:38 PM   #14
Graphical
Graphically Gifted

IP: 797E BEFD

^ the smiley thing i messed up on wat i really ment Vote: DON
Old 07-02-04, 03:30 AM   #15
DON
Middle Weight

uppin.............................................