RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-04, 01:02 AM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
I D H vs L K

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

JUST TO CLEAR ALL THE CONFUSION

Since i am considered a "newbie" at this site..any time i call anyone out i must post up all of my battles in the Front lines until i win 5.. these are rules you people created...

SO..The battle is set up in frontlines ...ignore all the other battles posted ..
100 and up posts to vote..and latin seems to still have a problem??

http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...219#post1437219

^ the official battle thread vote on this one only.. wait til she re-posts her verse in there. then drop votes.
Old 07-26-04, 01:09 AM   #2
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3737 CC4A

Word.
Get on aim and gimme those nudes.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 01:11 AM   #3
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^convince your fellow 'veteran' members of the site of the battling forum rules and then i'll consider showing you my naked toe.
Old 07-26-04, 01:16 AM   #4
Pop Lotty

word.

What about your naked tit

word.

ps: im a legend...not a vet.

A
Old 07-26-04, 01:18 AM   #5
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

LATin JUst to let you know any votes you get in elevated wont count so if u'd like for any of the votes you ever recieve in this battle to count plz make sure u post ya drop in The front lines.. i'll be contacting a supermod to delete the extra threads made and calamity's vote can still count in The front lines thread.
Old 07-26-04, 01:42 AM   #6
Pop Lotty

tryna get off topic.

A
Old 07-26-04, 01:58 AM   #7
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

WTF@ SPUL

VOTE COUNT IS 0-2 AND THOSE STILL DONT EVEN COUNT UNTIL SHE DROPS IN THE FRONT LINES SPUL=Hate/dick ride vote

Nigga u see what my name says and trying to be a smart ass
"daughter is a hoe whatever ur name is" blah your vote dont count

2-0 when she reposts. and if the thread gets locked wit 5 posts for this butch beast im gonna still have a 0-0 record. soo i suggest she drop in front lines

strobe shall handle the extra thread.
Old 07-26-04, 02:02 AM   #8
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

first off bitch....just because u make rules..dont mean i agreed to them...i specifically stated,i will only agree to battle if its 400 posts plus...U DROPPED...that means u automatically agreed............its like not checkin into a battle n posting......its automatically accepting it....the other thread got flooded so i made a new one,u were gonna make a new one anyway...u TALKIN BOUT RULES WHEN U WENT 18 LINES OVER UR OWN LIMIT? u dont get to just add lines whenever u feel like it cuz i didnt agree to ur deadline...u dont make the rules,u can propose them...n we both have to agree.......i told u sunday or monday i'll drop....n i did........i didnt dq u for goin over the line limit so stfu................u aint no newb u know whats up........u were on original and on uf.................stop talkin bitch.....u just wanna get ur other id's n ur friends to vote for u,thats why u want 100 posts to vote.......u're losin.....ur verse was long as fuck n weak as hell
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 02:07 AM   #9
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

^^ are you that dumb to where you cant decipher the difference between fucking lines and fucking bars???
i told you since u pushed the due date back the BAR AMOUNT increased since u was being a little bitch. 20 bars i did 19 bars so i did no where over the limit. Strobe WILL be closing the thread you posted just so you know and You WILL have to drop ya verse in MY thread in the FL .. u gotta problem?? TUFF.. i already LET u have 2 of the votes you got ..SPULS vote was hate/dick ride and not going to be except for the simple fact of him being a smart ass and not covering up the CUM drippin from his chin from suckin ya nutts

like i said before tho..repost ya verse in my thread...100 posts and up can vote ..come on now 400 posts? thats not fair to me so why would i go along with what the fuck you say.. im the newbie here dumb fuck...and when in the FL 20 posts and up are sposed to vote but i so luckly and nicely changed it to 100 posts for our battle be happy i did that smutt face .

Now drop your verse and tell calamity and the other guy to hit the poll and that will be it spul is not voting again. if u dont like tuff.
Old 07-26-04, 02:10 AM   #10
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

and if u want to use that "automatically agreed shit" then i can say Our battle is originally sposed to be in the front lines since u "Checked into the thread' dumb smut bucket..
Old 07-26-04, 02:14 AM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

first off stupid bitch...U SAID 10 BARS IN THE THREAD...thats 20 LINES...not 20 BARS.....DO U KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

I COULD HAVE EASILY DQ'D U....................WITHOUT ANY EFFORT....WITHOUT EVEN DROPPIN A VERSE.....DO U GET THAT? U DONT JUST MAKE A DECISION TO UP THE BAR AMOUNT WITHOUT ME AGREEING...................................DO U GET THAT? U DONT CALL THE SHOTS,WE BOTH HAVE TO AGREE.............................
Old 07-26-04, 02:14 AM   #12
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

oh how cute valors votes not going to count either ...seems like you two are playing footsy with the threads and voting for eachother in eachothers battle.. ... your vote to him shouldnt count either. smh smh smh

mexican bitches will do anything for a chance in some spotlight.. just remember u will NEVER be "femcee of rb" lmao..only the whack kids nomitated u for that award any ways.....lmfao and there were what ..2 females on the board when that happened?rofl
Old 07-26-04, 02:15 AM   #13
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

stop cryin u lost..........now u gonna claim every vote i get is d/r if it aint for u? u wont win cuz my verse killed urs.........plain n simple
Old 07-26-04, 02:16 AM   #14
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

and you dumb fuck they increased stupid pegion..10 bars increased to 20...what the fuck do they teach you in mexico? smh
Old 07-26-04, 02:21 AM   #15
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ YOU GETTING VALOR TO VOTE FOR YOU

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THis broad VOTED ON TWO OF VALORS BATTLES AND ASKED HIM TO RETURN THE FAVOR LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SURE U WIN BY ASKING FOR EXTRA VOTES WHEN U CAN LMFAO

SMILEY WAS RIGHT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND U HAVENT WON SHIT U GOT 1 VOTE THAT COUNTED LMFAO NEXT TIME BE SNEAKIER WITH THE WHOLE GETTING DICK RIDERS THING LMFAO CUZ UR DICK RIDERS ARE STUPID ONES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CALAMITY THE ONLY ONE WHO DROPPED HONEST FEEDBACK SOO

1-0 ..yet again......

and if your verse so called killed me? why wouldnt you post it in front lines?LMAO because YOU KNOW WASSUP HAHAHAHAHHAA