RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-04, 04:08 AM   #1
Spoke eyE
New to RB

For Tru Ryda

IP:

Cock Ryda, you can't hide here, Ol one eyE comin, verbal flailin, reputation shatterin, I'll get your teeth chatterin but you wont be cold, you'll get the chills hot and sweaty, but if truth be told, you'll be tremblin sorry, beggin ass worry-wort short of breath pumpin heart too startled to think much less to retort, get those pantyhose on and get dressed get your sad soul blessed and get ready for the biggest test you ever faced, I'm spitting big lumps right into your face from up in the dock, sprayin you like mace hitting you like heavy rock, you'll pray, I'll say grace then I'll knock your ribs all over the place, break your knee caps take your legs and mash your balls like scrambled eggs and when we done you'll hold it together with band-aid and pegs, I'm comin for your bones fucker, nunchak-swinging verbalisms like killerbee drones, I spit striaght from the mind's eye to the page, spontaneous verse unrehearsed, I came of age, matured beyond rage, its time for the drama, fry you like onion outsmart you like a sage, so step up from the crowd and prepare to die on the stage.

Callin out tru Ryda. Take your time.
Old 08-26-04, 08:44 AM   #2
Spoke eyE
New to RB

Up'nis

IP:

Up'nis
Old 08-27-04, 03:21 AM   #3
Spoke eyE
New to RB

IP:

Upnizz