RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-04, 10:42 PM   #1
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
Enter the Mind of a Biter: Interview with Reckless.

IP: B6E9 D572

Welcome folks, This is Kryogenix.
I am going to enter the sad, sick, twisted mind of a biter.

Suomron Eixid (9:59:14 PM): whats been goin on lately?

Mo2v8ed4life (9:59:44 PM): yo, nothin' much school started yesterday so busy wit that shit

Suomron Eixid (10:00:02 PM): word, what grade you in?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:00:24 PM): 11th

Suomron Eixid (10:00:38 PM): fo real?, nigga you like 12 years old
Suomron Eixid (10:00:39 PM): :-\

Mo2v8ed4life (10:01:11 PM): nah, I'm actually like 16, but you sound more like 10 wit all yo whinin'
Mo2v8ed4life (10:01:23 PM): lol j/p

Suomron Eixid (10:01:46 PM): okay, :-\
Suomron Eixid (10:01:57 PM): anyway
Suomron Eixid (10:02:07 PM): whats this shit about you biting from a joke site?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:03:33 PM): I don't kno. it's wack shit. I mean, bitin' means bitin' from another rapper. And I only did one of them word for word. But yea, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, I mean, people use quotes all the time word for word. I mean, the tutorial section even suggests you to use quotes into punches. But yea, Feeble and L.I., we settled beef, blew the shit out of proportion and now fools be thinkin' I really bit and shit
Suomron Eixid (10:04:31 PM): yes, but dont you feel guilty about going to a joke site, and copying a joke word for word
?

Suomron Eixid (10:05:17 PM): thats not creative at all.
Suomron Eixid (10:05:33 PM): and rather you like to admit it or not, its still biting.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:07:15 PM): well, first off, I didn't mean to do it word for word I mean to say Verse insteand of you, but yea, I mean I didn't think it was relly bitin' in the first place. I mean, it says to use quotes in the tutorial section and shit, so I thought, "Yea, don't think this would be bad to use." And yea, bitin' is really from another verse. Not a joke. Cuz a joke is the same thing as a quote. And I've seen people usin' quotes word for word all the time. They should be banned too, if a joke gets you banned.

Suomron Eixid (10:08:27 PM): But, when you bite from another verse, dont you replace that person's name with your opponents? Thats just what you admitted you tried to do.
Suomron Eixid (10:09:06 PM): quotes are different, because if I say 'what goes up, must come down, but you're sto wack, you never left the ground"
Suomron Eixid (10:09:16 PM): thats not biting, because it's a very common quote.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:10:04 PM): exactly, when you bite from another persons "Verse". I didn't do that. I took a joke. And yea, it might not be most creative and shit. But no, quotes and jokes are the same. A good joke is common. Like most of the jokes are on multiple sites. Like I kno other people who even told me to search through jokes to make punches wit. like to find country jokes and shit

Suomron Eixid (10:10:38 PM): listen!
Suomron Eixid (10:14:07 PM): quotes are different, because quotes are very common, and are all very well known. if you say "what goes up, must come down", thats not biting, because it's apparent where it came from. And when you use a quote, you flip it, to diss your opponent. You bit a specific joke, from a specific site, and you didnt flip it all, you used the entire thing, and thought you can get away with it./
Suomron Eixid (10:14:44 PM): you even admitted you forgot to change it to diss Feeble, if you would've made up your own punchline, you would have had to edit it at all.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:18:02 PM): nah, it wasn't a specific site. It was on many sites. I said this before. It was on a lot of didferent sites. The better the joke is the more sites it's on. So I took one of those. It wasn't owned by one site. Jus like a quote. Still it don't matter, if iyou can't use a joke, you shouldn't be able to use a quote. Cuz both of them are known a lot. So I mean, they the same shit. But still, it shouldn't be banned or anything. I mean, fo reel, bitin', if they have a definition in the forum, prolly says that it
Mo2v8ed4life (10:18:29 PM): is when you bite from another MC's verse. not a quote, joke, etc. I mean, that ain't there. Jus like the PMin' rule. Jus cuz someone IMs for votes, which many people do, you can't DQ them, unless Strobe said it was a rule at first

Suomron Eixid (10:18:51 PM): OMFG
Suomron Eixid (10:18:55 PM): Are you dumb?
Suomron Eixid (10:19:01 PM): nigga you bit the joke.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:16 PM): nah

Suomron Eixid (10:19:20 PM): niggas cant bite quotes, because quotes dont directly diss your opponent
Suomron Eixid (10:19:37 PM): jokes do.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:38 PM): yea, some doo
Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:47 PM): like movie quotes and shit like that

Suomron Eixid (10:19:54 PM): wtf?
Suomron Eixid (10:20:06 PM): like what?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:11 PM): movie quotes are really similiar to jokes
Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:17 PM): if jokes are considered bitin', so should any quote
Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:43 PM): I don't kno, like all those comedy movies, takin' lines from there, like action movies, where people say witty lines to eachother and that kind of shit

Suomron Eixid (10:21:20 PM): like what?
Suomron Eixid (10:21:38 PM): movie quotes ARENT similar to jokes at all.
Suomron Eixid (10:21:48 PM): Just admit it, you bit that joke
Suomron Eixid (10:22:06 PM): quotes dont directly diss your opponent, but when you bite jokes, they do.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:22:13 PM): man, I told you, by accident i forgot to change it. But fuck it, it ain't bitin' usin' a joke. damn

Suomron Eixid (10:22:13 PM): dont make up no bullshit to get unbanned.
Suomron Eixid (10:22:24 PM): see!
Suomron Eixid (10:22:28 PM): you forgot to change it!
Suomron Eixid (10:22:50 PM): thats proof, when you bite a verse from another MC, you change the name
Suomron Eixid (10:22:56 PM): just like you did in the joke.
Suomron Eixid (10:23:00 PM): you're a biter!

Mo2v8ed4life (10:24:21 PM): man, I don't really care that much about comin' back. And L.I. said he PMed Strobe to unban me or somethin like that. But who cares, this site gettin' wack. Cuz all the people who get good leave, or are leavin'. LK left, Shadow left. Triple said he be leavin' soon, Kingz said he leavin' too. also, fuck that biter shit, man. Jokes and usin' peoples verses aren't the same, don't you get it?
Mo2v8ed4life (10:25:24 PM): look at all the threads on LL, no one agrees that usin' jokes should be bitin'. Even Decree Wun, who we hate eachother thought that. Calamity who we hate eachother said same thing. So fuck the joke shit, man. Only Strobe thinks that it should. But guess he the main person. but fuck it

Suomron Eixid (10:25:48 PM): stfu, biter
Suomron Eixid (10:25:57 PM): you got that line from the joke site.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:03 PM): enough said.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:09 PM): if you want to admit it or not.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:13 PM): you went to that site
Suomron Eixid (10:26:17 PM): and took that line
Suomron Eixid (10:26:22 PM): thats makes you a biter.,

more to come later, it seemed like I angered him after that, I then ran, fearing for my life.
Because biters are known to bite!, and when they bite, IT HURTS
pZ, yall.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 10:45 PM   #2
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: B6E9 D572

these are some last words from Spul, the reckless biter.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:30:11 PM): yea, I don't personally care what all you haters like Jpoll, Poppa dick, Herb Empire, and Feeble and all you other haters say. So talk all the shit you want, I don't give a fuck. Cuz I ain't gonna be back. I got other shit to worry abut. pc
Old 09-01-04, 10:52 PM   #3
L.l.
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Mo2v8ed4life: lol ok, wahtever you wanan say, kid. Yea, dude that joke was on many sites, dude. And I didn't think that it would be bitin'. And that's another thing. people who actually DO bite lines, KNO that if they get caught it'll be bitin'. I didn't thingthat

^that was the last paragraph. He didn't put it cuz he wanted to make it look dramatic or whatever. But yea, if you wanna hate good for you. If it was actually not allowed I wouldn't have done it in the first place. Biters, who actually bite lines from other rappers, KNO that it ain't allowed. But yea, whatever. L.I. PMed Strobe to unban the name, but whatever don't really matter to me. Cuz I gotta worry bout school and actually recordin' tracks and that shit. But if you wanna hate, good for you. I don't care. pc
Old 09-01-04, 10:52 PM   #4
Unstoppable
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

reckless is dumb .. a cliche is a quote, right ? (yes). so if i use the cliche... "catch a loss", and say.. "i'll throw your own verse back at you..then you'll really catch a loss" ... that is USING an obvious phrase, that EVERYONE has heard before... to diss ur opponent. thats not biting. but what reckless did, was take a joke that nobody had seen before, and stole it to make his lines. without changing it at all . he's in denial of the obvious fact that he bit . and rofl @ "if u use a quote, u should be banned"

a QUOTE...is put in QUOTATIONS, so that people KNOW its not yours. that is what the definition of a quote is .
Old 09-01-04, 10:54 PM   #5
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 9EF2 7F0D

^^damn dude

jus badgered da fuck outa dude

i for one thought he was kool and shouldn't have gotten banned

jokes been put into verses allthe time
loike some dude that vacum line:

"sucks- blows -and gets laid in the closet-"

somebody used that and they not banned

~1~

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 10:57 PM   #6
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
IP: 896E D654

ummm.....nice interview Kryo
Old 09-01-04, 11:04 PM   #7
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Audio Record: 1-2
IP: AF01 7D3A

Shouldve been in LCB.

But nobody wants to write a fuckin mag

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-01-04, 11:10 PM   #8
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP: ABE5 5A5C

haha..
could u post the link or post what he bit off.
Old 09-01-04, 11:17 PM   #9
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

LOL I still think he shouldnt have been banned

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-04, 11:18 PM   #10
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP: DB8D 5EE9

well from readin dis shit i will never bite off of sum1...

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Old 09-02-04, 12:24 AM   #11
Jacent.
New to RV

IP: C1DA C961

that shit was wack
Old 09-02-04, 02:22 AM   #12
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: 3912 B131

shut up Jacent.

And for the kids thats saying "I dont think he should be banned". why?
yall are his fuckin d/r's, if it was Empire, yall would've tried to break yalls fuckin necks to get that nigga banned.
Reckless is my nigga too, and he know I was just playin around with him, acting mean.
But the nigga bit, if he likes to admit it or not.
end of story.
He went to a joke site, and stole the lines, and put it in his verse.
Old 09-02-04, 03:09 AM   #13
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

ok he bit........ w/e........ but i knew that joke already............ so do all my friends........ i guess never told u that shit, but ive been told it.................... so it is known by people............... but i didnt see the battle but im guessin he didnt put it in quotes?? cuz he wouldnt be banned if he did.......... w/e i dfont care that much, but i did know that joke
Old 09-02-04, 05:45 AM   #14
*LoYaLiTy™!
New to RB

IP: E20C D8B0

ouch hes gettin clowned a bit much compaired to wat other biters get...but good interview kyro....
Old 09-02-04, 11:08 AM   #15
Ragnarok
...The Four Horsemen...

Text Record: 8-1
IP: C3C9 A5E9

I never Bite...
hehehe...