RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
LEazy 5 71.43%
SinDrome 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-04, 09:48 AM   #1
SinDrome
New to RB

SinDrome vs LEazy

IP: E478 D08F

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-06-04 at 10:18 AM

Must drop verse in 30 minutes after check in.

Old 09-06-04, 09:54 AM   #2
System

IP: A142 3783

LEazy has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-06-04 09:54 AM.

Old 09-06-04, 09:55 AM   #3
LEazy
Flyweight

CHECK...i'm here...damn why you make it for unlimited kid? Let's make it like 10 bars. Aight?
Send a message via AIM to LEazy  
Old 09-06-04, 09:56 AM   #4
System

SinDrome has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-06-04 09:56 AM.

Old 09-06-04, 09:58 AM   #5
SinDrome
New to RB

whooops ........ its 3-5 barz (6-10 lines) ... no time for a long spit

Old 09-06-04, 10:13 AM   #6
SinDrome
New to RB

Looks like a Flambé in Here When Sindrome "Light-Up-The-Room" In This ~Battle~
Got Leazy Looking Glum While He "Brights-Up-The-Gloom" n Gets Him ~Rattled~

ill Leave You ~Weeping-As-You-Stall~ cos the "zzzzz" in ya name Got me ~Sleeping-in-This-Brawl~
~Peeping-Through-the-Wall~ at me is only Brilliance Youll See. Cos Only Time Your Hot ... Is the Times That You Were ME! /... (hahaha)

Kid Coulnt "Come Hard" If The Had ~"Semented Sperm"~ Im Spitting "Ill-And-Sick" As If My Text is ~Demented Germs~
~Incremented Terms~ ..... Cos My Votes Rise Up To Knock "Out" ... Not Even God Could Exhalt you from This "Bout"

Ill "End-This-Spit" Like a "Dry Mouth" ... Got This Kid Fah-fah-freezing .... like hes gone SOuth
You Coulnt "Match-My-Shit" If you Set "~Fire to My Shit~" .......Like a fat-kid you Cant keep up.... cos, SON IM FAR 2 FIT

Old 09-06-04, 10:15 AM   #7
SinDrome
New to RB

Looks like a Flambé in Here When Sindrome "Light-Up-The-Room" In This ~Battle~
Got Leazy Looking Glum While He "Brights-Up-The-Gloom" n Gets Him ~Rattled~

ill Leave You ~Weeping-As-You-Stall~ cos the "zzzzz" in ya name Got me ~Sleeping-in-This-Brawl~
~Peeping-Through-the-Wall~ at me is only Brilliance Youll See. Cos Only Time Your Hot ... Is the Times That You Were ME! /... (hahaha)

Kid Coulnt "Come Hard" If The Had ~"Semented Sperm"~ Im Spitting "Ill-And-Sick" As If My Text is ~Demented Germs~
~Incremented Terms~ ..... Cos My Votes Rise Up To Knock "Out" ... Not Even God Could Exhalt you from This "Bout"

Ill "End-This-Spit" Like a "Dry Mouth" ... Got This Kid Fah-fah-freezing .... like hes gone SOuth
You Coulnt "Match-My-Shit" If you Set "~Fire to My Shit~" .......Like a fat-kid you Cant keep up.... cos, SON IM FAR 2 FIT

Old 09-06-04, 10:16 AM   #8
LEazy
Flyweight

Watch Sindrome's ass gasp for HURTFUL-EXASPERATION, he's facin ELIMINATION by VERBAL-ASSASSINATION//((oh yea!))

It's a SHAME when a LAME has an active IMAGINATION, beat me...battlin you will give me wackness CONTAMINATION//((another hit!))

This cat still pisses da bed and needs a plastic matress LAMINATION, and i've been battlin cats since you've been practicing MASTURBATION//

I'm not here to KILL or hurt your damn SPIRITS...but Sindome need's a sign that says WILL work for LYRICS//((got cha!))

Sindrom you need to let me know how much my punches HURT, and you couldn't even rip if you were a fat bitches medium SHIRT//((take that!))

This cat is a liar is he says he's droppin a hot SOUND, cause i'll gun you down wit 100 rounds and have you reppin da UNDERGROUND//((I got more!))

Sindrome's probably mad cause my flow's TIGHTER and everything I spit gets thumbs up like a hitch HICKER!((holla!))

My punches connect and give a huge BLAST...Sindrom probably over there mad cause I run shit like races through sewer and TRASH//((woa!))

You can't stand up and actually say you got this battle WON...nigga that's EAZIER said then DONE//((my name is Eazy wordplay!))

FINISHER TIME...LET'S CLOSE THIS OUT!

Watch how I spit this to totally ruin this FAG....cause this kid ain't a rapper, he's like a newborn girl...he don't know what to do wit a PAD!//((done...ten for ya!))
Old 09-06-04, 10:19 AM   #9
SinDrome
New to RB

dayam .... thats 10 barz ............. not 10 lines

Old 09-06-04, 10:21 AM   #10
LEazy
Flyweight

i was written it before I seen you saying 10 lines. It's just a long as yours anyway...I just write mine different.
Old 09-06-04, 10:43 AM   #11
Kayem
illy fo' really

IP: BDB4 B275

Voted For: LEazy

I Give This One To LEazy ...

This Was A Nice Battle ...

Sindrome ... I Think You Need To Explain Ya Punches Coz Much Didn't Make Sence ... Like This One:

~Peeping-Through-the-Wall~ at me is only Brilliance Youll See. Cos Only Time Your Hot ... Is the Times That You Were ME! /... (hahaha) (Don't Really Get Tha Second Line First Line was A Good Punch ... You Also Had Some Nice Multies But Most Didn't Fit In ... If You Gonna put Them In Make Sure They "Need" To Be There ...

LAezy ... Ya Structure Was A Lil Betta Than Sindrome's ... This Verse Was Mad Funny ... Punches were Strong And Connected ... Multies Were Tight (Lead Into Sum Good Punches) ... Nice Wordplay And Metas ... Ya Opener And Closer were Hot ... Closer Was Betta Though ... Nice Wordplay and Humour Is Always Good With Tha Reader ...
Sindrome Maybe You Should Add Sum Humour In ... Allways Goes Well ...

Vote: LEazy

Old 09-06-04, 11:10 AM   #12
huggy_bear
who wants a hug????

IP: 4DC7 5D36

mayn leazy you took this no problem, nice hard hittin rhymes, took it to him niggah, nice job

favorite line:

I'm not here to KILL or hurt your damn SPIRITS...but Sindome need's a sign that says WILL work for LYRICS//((got cha!))
Send a message via AIM to huggy_bear  
Old 09-06-04, 01:20 PM   #13
HOLLOW_TIPS
Banned: Cheating

From: LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA GET IT RIGHT NIGGAS QUEENS VILLAGE UP IN HERE THA CITY WHERE THA SKINNY NIGGAS DIE 562 MUHFUCKAS
IP: 93C0 D1DD

this nigga had better punches then sindrome,sindrome was good but this nigga got cha

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via AIM to HOLLOW_TIPS Send a message via Yahoo to HOLLOW_TIPS  
Old 09-06-04, 05:47 PM   #14
LEazy
Flyweight

uppin for some votes....................................!
Old 09-06-04, 06:54 PM   #15
LEazy
Flyweight

Can I get some votes on this shit so the thread can get closed and I can get in some more battles? I vote on everybody's shit lemme get da favor back.