RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-04, 09:47 PM   #1
M.C DUCK
New to RB

Text Record: 0-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
dont what to

IP: B41A A5BC

u best dont mest with a pimp like me cuz a pip like me wont take the shit if you fuck with a pimp a pimp will fuck with you so dont mest with a pimp dont mest with a pimp if you hit a pimp a pimp will hit you dont mest with a pimp cuz a pip will mest with you you know now not to mest with a pimp like me you better not say noting with my name it or the pain will start dontever ever mest with me or a pimp like me bich plz get back on your knes bitch do it do it cuz if you mest with me i'll kick your ass with the words i say hay dont ever mest with a pimp like me or me he he she she got down on her knes and suck my dick bitch plz plz dont mest wiht me bitch that is all of my song i know it aint that good but i am working on it so dont say notin and their will not be notin ok bitchs out their pm me if you go some thing to say? and if you got msn talk to me at meanboy16@webtv.net ok and dont forget dont mest with me cuz i am hie or something like that hahahahah

Here is an example of what NOT to do in the audio section
ya my name is M.C DUCK AND IF U WHATTO BATTLE I AM CALLING U OUT U GOT IT HAHAHA YES I AM A BOY IF U WHATED TO KNOW LOL IF LOL IT IS NOT FUNNY OK AND I GOT ONE GIRL THAT IS ALL I NEED I AINT ON PLAYER OK AND IF U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT GOT IT JUST PM ME I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OK

Last edited by Phenom-in-all : 09-15-04 at 10:28 PM.
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK   Reply With Quote