RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
WORD-SCAPE 5 62.50%
Empire 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-04, 02:03 AM   #1
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Empire vs WORD-SCAPE

IP: 5671 DBDD

Battle Rules:
WHACKNESS BATTLE[B]
10 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

THIS IS A WHACKNESS BATTLE YOU VOTE FOR WHO HAD THE WHACKEST VERSE

Minimum posts to vote: [b]150

Check in by: 09-27-04 at 02:03 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Empire DQ'ed for PMing for votes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
drop a honest vote in my battle with wordscape its a whackness battle so worst verse is who you vote for

Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 09-24-04, 02:04 AM   #2
System

Empire has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-24-04 02:04 AM.

Old 09-24-04, 02:04 AM   #3
System

IP: 3240 794D

Word-Scape has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-24-04 02:04 AM.

Old 09-24-04, 02:13 AM   #4
Spunk Master Sex
My Skills>Your Skills

IP: 3240 794D

yo yo yo check it let me spit let me spiiiiiiiiiit

im cool/
you are not cool at all/
no you are not/
i will beat you bad/
and then fuck your dad/
in the butt
like whut! whut!?/
you are not on my level not cool person with not cool rhymes and very much streched lines and nothing cool at the end.......either/
i will beat you like my dick becuz im horny for emcees/
big fat balls in your mouth you cant see me/
people dont not like you cuz your not like not me on the flipside tip with 8 bullets in your body/
noooooooo, never that HOMEFIZZLE!/
and im so cool, im not hot/
becuz your mom is not/
and i like your sister/
and i cool like misters/

EXPLANATIONS YOOO DIZZLE!!!RIGHT HIZZLE FA SHIZZLE!!!
*hes like so not cool, so i said it and im like so cool so yeah
**im cooler than him so i said that, and hes not cool
***im a professional pimp so yea i fuck his dad alot
****hes not as cool as me
*****he smells like monkeys that dont take showers with dial.....YA HERD! west side fo shno!
******yea, i said hes not as cool as me again cuz hes really not as cool as me, and thats my word, on mu mother and greatgrandmother whom i love so much BEEOTCH!!!!

so umm yea im dope huh? thats what the fuck i thought, and only took 5 seconds so its a super quick see, you cant see....MADD MULTIS BEEOTCH!!!

Old 09-24-04, 02:14 AM   #5
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Yo Im Hot/and Your Not/you Fucking Bitch You Fucking Suck Fucking Cock You Fuck/what/i Am The Best On R.v Ever And Ever /your Never Going To Beat Me/i Eat Resses Pieces/i Am The Best Like The West And My Check And I Have A Whole Bunch Of Respect From Guys In A Whole Lot Of Gangs/i Am The Man Yes You Know I Am/i Pop/drop/block/see A Cop/i Run/shoot My Gun Cuz Im A Fucking Killer/i Am So Fucking Gansta I Will Murder You The Tell On You /i Am A Rap Murderer Killer I Am Going To Kill You/too/boo/shoe/kung Fu/go To School/you Are So Fucking Through You Fuck/damn Duck/pluch/what/what/what/abc/defg/hijk/lmnop/i Drop My Words/you Are Nobody A Bitch You Are Such A Fucking Herb I Hate You So Much/like Your Mom And Your Dad /they Are Bad /and You Are Sad/cuz I Am Killing You Im A Rap Murderer/i Will Smash/bash/cash/ass/flash/dash Pass Hash Mash I Am The Best And I Wear A Vest And I Have Guns Cuz Im A Killer And I Kille People And I Will Kill You/you/you Are Through With Rap I Have Retired You I Will Smoke You/poke You/i Am That Man I Am Banned For Being Too Good I Live In A Trailer In The Hood And I Will Make You Green Like The Statue Of Liberty Cuz I Am Dope/smoke/soap Joke/soak/toke/folk/loc/stoop I Am Still Her Cuz I Cant Be Beat I Eat Eggs And I Have A Peg On My Leg Cuz I Am The Best And You Cant Fucking See Me I Am Too Good I Am Like Suge I Am The Greatest And I Will Kill You Cuz Im A Fucking Killer!!what!!!
Old 09-24-04, 02:19 AM   #6
Sten. Cell
Beyond Comprehention

IP: 3D61 0C8E

Voted For: Word-Scape

I Have To Say This Has Got To Be The Weakest Shit Ive Ever Seen.The Part That Really Makes It Good(Or Bad) Is He Had Explanations For His Lines.
Old 09-24-04, 02:26 AM   #7
Adam

This was feedback posted for Empire

IP: A0C8 44A9

hahaha shit this is funny shit, just checkin to see what peeps gotta say about this

Old 09-24-04, 08:59 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP: 06B8 DBF2

Voted For: Empire

.................................................. .................................................. .........................*Unexplained Vote*............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

Vote- Empire.
Old 09-24-04, 10:24 AM   #9
MaNiPuLaTiOn
...tha princess of rv...

IP: 909E 435E

dope.emmpires wasnt as good as this spit which was crisp
ToPiCaL GeNiUs

free agent

Old 09-24-04, 11:51 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 48EA 7C3F

^lmao at empire... too bad that bullshit fixed ur caps lock... but i know what ya feel.. "damn im not as wack, its not in caps" .. well i saw it like it was in caps..

" Am The Best Like The West And My Check And I Have A Whole Bunch Of Respect From Guys In A Whole Lot Of Gangs/i Am The Man Yes You Know I Am/i Pop/drop/block/see A Cop/i Run/shoot My Gun Cuz Im A Fucking Killer/i Am So Fucking Gansta I Will Murder You The Tell On You"

^hahahahahahaha wtf!

word scape... man that was wack! the verse seemed like you were actually trying to be wack.. MAN! thats wack! but funny as shit... lmao at the explinations... hahaha/// ha//

yo... me n poet are king of this shit.. original wackness battle namean

yo return the favor on me vs white tee PLEASE ... itll be easy to vote... its a multi battle

Old 09-24-04, 12:14 PM   #11
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

empire, get the hell outta frontlines yo simple fuck...i still think you lost this one....word-scape took this one to me, with better punches and some nice mettas and shit...but i didnt like the fact that you had to explane everry damn thing, like niggas is retarded...elevate yourself

-empire, this was the weakest verse i every seen...elevate...get outta frontlines...you had some okay punches, but i wasnt feeling em too much

-scape, exscaped with my vote...good verse
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy  
Old 09-24-04, 01:43 PM   #12
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: 19BD A5D5

empire gets my vote for the structure....damn that was bad, wack to the fullest wiv no flow at all....but both were aweful so props for dat....

Old 09-24-04, 06:56 PM   #13
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

the funny shit is you mathafuckas aint read the rules the whackest verse wins but whatever

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 09-24-04, 06:59 PM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 48EA 7C3F

^yo emp... could you return my favor on me vs white tee... ? you know im good for it..

one

Old 09-24-04, 08:49 PM   #15
Spunk Master Sex
My Skills>Your Skills

IP: 0825 899A

mine was waaaaaaaay wacker...too bad. uppin dammit

(it hurts like a bitch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM
OVERALL-WORDSCAPE MURDERED HIM BY FAR...THIS WAS A ONE WAY BATTLE TO ME..BUT ITS ALL GOOD..