RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-04, 10:15 PM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Here's MY list kids...

IP: 78D8 9CA9

Best audio on the site? Here's MY opinion and why...

Honorable mention:Enygma - mos def got mad lyrics. Good to see the conversion from text to audio like all these kids sayin, but cat actually is spitting, and soon as his flow starts really hittin - cats gon be feelin this cat.

TOP 10 on RapVerse IN AUDIO

10. Deadly Vision - Has a bit of a slur, but some cats are finding it catchy and original. Has good lyrics, and has dropped a few topicals that I'm feeling. Needs alot of elevating, but same as Enygma - has good potential fasho.

9. G Deuce - I think this cats a real up and commer on this site. Has real good flow for just starting and has the text background with some knowledgeable lyrics. Haven't seen too much from him yet, but have been impressed with what I've seen. Watch for this cat to start coming with some hot stuff.

8. Ill Tempa - Maybe underrated - but this cat has raw skill, and a mad flow when he brings it. Reason he's ranked so low, is he hasn't done much for topicals. Tempa is a sick battle cat, and once cat learns how to clean his quality a touch, and hit with some deep topicals and a serious joint here or there - watch for this cat.

7. Triple N - This cat is SICK with the topicals. Serious joints, club joints - whatever it is - Triple comes with an amazing raw voice that catches like Black Rob or Petey Pab. I been feelin this cat, but with his newer stuff he has really amazed me. Isn't as overall ranked as high yet, but his battle skills are good, and topicals real good.

6. Phenom - Had to throw myself on the list, cause honestly, I'm here. I won't give a break down, but this is where I sit in my opinion.

5. Calamity - Ya, you heard right. He's above me. Calam has a SICK flow, and his topicals are too deep for half this site. He's a sick battler, and has overall amazing skill. His quality is nice, and Calam could easily be #2 or 3 SOON. I love colabing with this cat cause he always brings it, and he's mad humble. Only thing that brings him down IMO is maybe a weakness here or there with flow sometimes. When he's on it's ridiculous, and when he's off - he's still top 5. I'll always have respect for this cat, and he's one of the cats I actually chat who'd I'd actually want to meet in person and hit the studio. Holla

4. TonySelf - Cat is mad unheard of, but he brings a flow thats always on, and depth to topicals that is amazing. I always love hearing his new joints cause he always brings game. He battles with the sickness, and is hella knowledgeable with the poor equipment all us broke e-emcee's are stuck with. If Tony ever gets back online - watch for him to shock the newbs, and re-impress us who saw him in his prime with D2R.

3. D.I. - IMO, D.i. could be number 1 for this reason: His flow is easily best on the site. EASILY. Only few reasons he isn't is his style is Jada's, and he is a weaker battler. (serious) Once d.i. gets his punches in a row, cat is signed, and destroying the radio. I love his joints, even his disses, and cat can come with some serious heat. I always peep his new joints, and can't wait for him to develop his own signature style, and blow. Even though it's not alot of cats style, D.i. brings mad street to the mic, and destroys it with emotion and flow everytime.

2. SevenThird - Solid in every aspect of the game. Always brings lyrics that make ya eyes pop. Always has good emotion, and flow is the sickness. Whether its battles or topicals, or girlie joints - whatever. Seven has an amazing strength on the mic and controls RV right now. His only real weaknesses are: quality is as bad as mine, and he needs to work on aligning overdubs. Same as Calam - I'd love to actually meet the kid, cause he's a mad nice person, and I respect his opinion always. Give this kid 16 and he'll seriously always amaze me.

1. Senser - Since I heard Senser's first joint, up to the last time we keystyled via AIM, I'm always impressed with Senser. His lyrics can be the absolute sickest I;ve ever seen, and cats will probably disagree with him being #1, but I don't think we've seen half of what he can really do. Even when he isn't as strong on a track, it's nice. When he brings his A game, the song is destroyed. His quality isn't as good as d.i.'s, but this cat has the complete game, and I would compare him against Atom React as far as quality flow and vocab. IMO, Senser has the most potential on the site to do something with this rap game, and needs to concentrate on bringing it real on this demo he's doing. I've seen multi's from a bar from Senser that I can't match with a verse. Kid is ridiculous, and earns my rank of top audio on RV.

I know ya'll gon hate - but this is my opinion, so who cares what you say. I gave reasonings for all spots, and any cat on this list has my respect. Anyone else who didn't make it, has some serious ground to make up to touch this list, and I hope ya'll take the challenge. I like how RV has gone from a text-only site to an up and comming audio site. Not just for battling, but for verses about ya childhood, to ya problems with ya girl, to brag tracks, to club joints, to whatever. I enjoy posting here, and I try and elevate cats just the way some of the vets did me. (Thanks to Tony and Seven) Good looks.

Same Page Productions

Last edited by Phenom-in-all : 09-30-04 at 10:19 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-04, 10:17 PM   #2
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 81CE 2F6B

the 10 thousandth duplicate of this thread has officially been made !
Old 09-30-04, 10:20 PM   #3
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: 106C 0083

Fuck tha CarsonJetX2 is up there.
No-one likes him but you cant deny he is good.
Pz.
Old 09-30-04, 10:21 PM   #4
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

nice, what a way to break it down....lol

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 09-30-04, 10:24 PM   #5
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

Dopest List Ever-- I can agree with that... couple kids could possibly switch and swap daily in certain aspects but I agree with just about everything you said... props for actually takin that much time out to do this... iight i go back to idle state now
Old 09-30-04, 10:27 PM   #6
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

soon i hope to be somewhere near these cats....good list...
my top 10 is...
i'll edit later...sorry

Last edited by JPoll : 09-30-04 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-30-04, 10:32 PM   #7
DI GAME
!!!THA HOODZ BEST!!!

Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 6665 9BD0

DAMM son u took that much time out to do this list i feel you KID but i think u NICE to son senser,seven third is nice to son but u know if a nigga come atchu u gotta come back at em BUT i think US 4 should blow it down 1 time fuck all tha problems me an 7 turd got hahahahaha NAW this is HIP HOP so lets keep postin like this i feel what chu sayin...................HOMEY..............
Old 09-30-04, 10:47 PM   #8
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: 106C 0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI GAME
DAMM son u took that much time out to do this list i feel you KID but i think u NICE to son senser,seven third is nice to son but u know if a nigga come atchu u gotta come back at em BUT i think US 4 should blow it down 1 time fuck all tha problems me an 7 turd got hahahahaha NAW this is HIP HOP so lets keep postin like this i feel what chu sayin...................HOMEY..............

Dont post on this site again.
you called him 7turd and it wasn't funni but i bet you wet your pants laughing.
Pz.
Old 09-30-04, 10:51 PM   #9
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 1C81 276B

nice list

But Di is impossible to understand whe he posts
Old 09-30-04, 11:03 PM   #10
DI GAME
!!!THA HOODZ BEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeologist
Dont post on this site again.
you called him 7turd and it wasn't funni but i bet you wet your pants laughing.
Pz.

WHO R u , dont talk outa turn son ask to speak to me >>>>>>..hahahahaha lil niggz is BOLD THESE DAYZ
Old 10-01-04, 02:47 AM   #11
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

^shut Up Before I Pimp Slap You Bitch

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 03:31 AM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
nice list

But Di is impossible to understand whe he posts

LMAO

good list though
Old 10-01-04, 03:34 AM   #13
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 53A1 B36C

Thats A Dope List And I Believe It Is Fairly Accurate... Sensers Shit Is Dope N Prob Deserves To Be There... HaHa Glad You Didn't Self Glorify Which Is A Good Sign... But Yea Good Luck To All U Audio Heads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-04, 10:39 AM   #14
DI GAME
!!!THA HOODZ BEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^shut Up Before I Pimp Slap You Bitch

U cant be from NY (u aint bult like that) U talk to much U cant BEAT ME U cant SEE ME SO stop TALKIN TO ME (HOMO THUG) I though U got tha HINT

I dont think u understand so let me brake it down for u seem u a lil slow

U..........ARE.........NOT.......IN........MY..... ...EVERYDAY.........SPEECH......

U...........ARE.........A........WASTE...........O F..........TIME.........NIGGA.....

(LIL NIGGAZ GETTIN B LD THESE DAYZ)
Old 10-01-04, 12:00 PM   #15
Simple Sage
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C1B6 770C

<...edges closer to the top

^I think my Food for thought got me Full of myself...^

The Voice of Reason
[Sage's Playlist]