RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-02, 01:39 PM   #1
.........sIn.........

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"Psychic:Claims rapper to be Alive"

IP: C15B 43D3

This is Kinda....You believe it or not......

Now i forget this chic's name.....but she is supposedly da BEST psycic in da world....(and no it's not Miss Cleo)
This Psycic was asked about da future of The United States of America.....and she claimed.....that within da Next 5 years...
U.S.A will see it's first BLACK president ( outlined black..cuz there's never been a black president)
she also claimed that....a rapper who is claimed to be dead...will re-appear...and have a black man represent him in da runnin for president...and this person will WIN.......

Now everyone knows there's only one rapper who is claimed to be dead but is questioned about if that man is really dead....That man is Tupac Shakur.........

Now da psychic also says...that this black person...who wins da presidency....will actually make things better for all races involved in da country....but obviously black people will see a bit more better rights....But black folk are deservin of it.....

Now reason i believe this is cuz........
tha last few white presidents have done bad shit for dis country....BUSH has us in fuckin WAR...all becuz of previous beef of his father and Osama Bin Laden.....
Bill Clinton made da country look bad wit his lil fuck up wit Lewinsky.....So when a black person runs wit ideas for a brighter futre..majority of white folk will vote for da black man....and there's no question that almost all black people will vote for da black man...........

Now pac always claimed in indirect lines that he wanted to run for president.....or have someone run for him.......
he'll have da money.....WHY..?? He's da RICHEST rapper to ever live.....He made a killin in doin movies...Book's....Posters and all other merchandisin.....

2pac also has da credentials to do this.........
Who else knows more about politics then Pac..??
And Pac can claim that who better fix problems than someone who's been a victim to these problems america's tryin to fix..........

I witnessed this Psychic on T.V for myself.....they showed a little vignette on C-N-N....i don't know wut channel it would be on if they re-aired it............

but look out for it..........

holla wit ya thoughts and your beliefs
Old 07-03-02, 02:13 PM   #2
KaZe

IP: 460F D81C

solving racial differences is not as easy as having a black president who knows about racism come into office and change peoples minds

she makes it seem like once hes elected and there for a month racial equality will exist

if we get a black president at this moment in history the country will be divided (not in the sucsession of the south type) but you get what i mean
Old 07-03-02, 02:19 PM   #3
.........sIn.........

kinda....^^

but i believe it......but if it's pac....thingz would be straight.....
he is far from racists but everything i stated is true i seen it for myself..........
it's jus if these predictions will come true........
Old 07-03-02, 02:34 PM   #4
MilKMaN

IP: E0C5 C10C

never happin
Old 07-03-02, 02:40 PM   #5
.........sIn.........

Why not..??
Old 07-03-02, 02:51 PM   #6
Loggix

IP: 9C0B B83D

If these words didn't come out of Sylvia Brown(the physchic on the Monetel Willaims Show),it is most likely 99.9% bullshit......enough said........
Old 07-03-02, 02:56 PM   #7
.........sIn.........

yo that's da fuckin name......yo shit man thanx 4 remindin me........
i Swear dat's da name......
I seen it on C-N-N and C-N-N don't say no bullshit cuz they a big ass company......
Old 07-03-02, 02:58 PM   #8
.........sIn.........

oh and my sis...jus stold me that.....
that's when she heard sylvia brown....on montell williams...
say that there would be a black president but she never got in depth wit it on da show.........
but i seen her seperate on C-N-N
Old 07-03-02, 04:21 PM   #9
MilKMaN

IP: E0C5 C10C

Quote:
Originally posted by .........sIn.........
yo that's da fuckin name......yo shit man thanx 4 remindin me........
i Swear dat's da name......
I seen it on C-N-N and C-N-N don't say no bullshit cuz they a big ass company......

hahaha o yea right big companies dont say bullshit....ehmm enron
Old 07-03-02, 04:28 PM   #10
nekura

IP: E78D 28C3

Since when were we taking a psychic's advice from the Communist News Network?

As for Sylvia Brown... my mom and friends went to see Montel while she was on the show. Near the end, the psychic was able to correctly identify the name of one of my mom's friends dead relatives.
Old 07-03-02, 04:51 PM   #11
Tha Tiger Dragon

IP: 65DC D93B

Y'know, there was always talk that Pac was plottin on gettin into politics. As far as social reform, right now, I don't think Pac could do that much more than what Hip Hop itself has done. Racially, that is. Hip Hop has made it cool 4 everybody 2 hang 2gether. Its kinda tha insane hippie music of the new millinium, inspiring minds and influencing acceptance. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole concept of racism were 2 end relatively soon in this country (relatively, like, a few decades.) But, I'm sure Pac would do right if he were in office, or was in league with someone in office. I don't think any black person could do wrong, knowin what needs 2 be done. Marion Barry don't count, cuz he was just a mayor. He could afford 2 fuck up.
Old 07-03-02, 05:08 PM   #12
Killah Koz

IP: 6E79 EF23

It's kind of weird tho..... how would she know shit about Pac..... like.....firstly saying that a dead rapper would reappear..... secondly... that some black person would run for president (pac always was talkin about how he wanted someone to do it, but he can't cuz he's a felon and isn't 35)

plus I recently just thought up that MAYBE pac is alive once more after believing he is dead.... what made me believe this?......

In a book called "A Statue of Limitations," by law, if a man faked his death for 7 years, he CANNOT be convicted by the law. (faking your death is illegal). The book also says that by right, if there were 2 or more attempts on your life (actual physical ones), then you can change your identity or fake your death to sway your attackers.
Old 07-03-02, 06:35 PM   #13
F-Money Bags

IP: 2F1C 584D

Quote:
Originally posted by Koz
It's kind of weird tho..... how would she know shit about Pac..... like.....firstly saying that a dead rapper would reappear..... secondly... that some black person would run for president (pac always was talkin about how he wanted someone to do it, but he can't cuz he's a felon and isn't 35)

plus I recently just thought up that MAYBE pac is alive once more after believing he is dead.... what made me believe this?......

In a book called "A Statue of Limitations," by law, if a man faked his death for 7 years, he CANNOT be convicted by the law. (faking your death is illegal). The book also says that by right, if there were 2 or more attempts on your life (actual physical ones), then you can change your identity or fake your death to sway your attackers.

I didn't know about the fakin' dead shit...but only time will tell, and US do need a black president man and change the name of the "White House", what does White house tell the citizens of US, that no black man shall be the president...LOL...but we'll see what really will happen..1
Old 07-03-02, 06:48 PM   #14
bareknuckle

IP: 2701 91C2

Quote:
Originally posted by F-Money Bags

I didn't know about the fakin' dead shit...but only time will tell, and US do need a black president man and change the name of the "White House", what does White house tell the citizens of US, that no black man shall be the president...LOL...but we'll see what really will happen..1

the white house tells us citizens that the building that the president lives in is white...

and no pac aint coming pac too bad though...RIP
Old 07-03-02, 07:05 PM   #15
rar one
The Tru Force Of Rap

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 74DF D9B7

come on now... i belive this when i see.. But as for pac comen back thats the same as i said before.. If it happens ill, but i doubt it will, the mans like elvis, give it a few year n there be a grip of pac wannabes claimen there him

Imean its one thing to respect him an blast his music, but its another to be as follish to beilve he is still alive

one
Send a message via Yahoo to rar one   Reply With Quote