RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-04, 10:15 PM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

I'm not tryna be funny, but are there any other gay rappers on RV...

IP:

who are willing to be open about shit...cuz I'm seriously lookin for someone to relate to here...nah mean

holla if u out there
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 02:19 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

I thought I told you that no one was going to openly admit this shit.....lol. Why do you need someone to relate to so badly anyway? I might be able to help since I've been in a shit load of situations before.....in a non-homo way of course
Old 11-21-04, 02:21 AM   #3
Thanatos
Flyweight

IP:

the q are you gay and if so, word to ya homie do wat you do
Old 11-21-04, 02:22 AM   #4
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

IP:

^ are you..I'm not..

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 12:27 PM   #5
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

IP:

The Polotician...he be homo yo.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 11-21-04, 12:52 PM   #6
Harold The Great
New to RV

IP:

It seems your homosexuality is the only reason you are noticed because you are something openly different. Shut up about this shit, now this aint coz I dont like u or the fact u harassed me but u make so many threads about people making u cry for bein gay etc etc. Im sure theres 1000s of gay forums & at least one member raps, so go find a fag buddy there..not here amongst kids who come here to enjoy hiphop. Thats the last direct message I have for you so take the advice, i got sick shit from him yesterday sayin he can track me down in Belgium & that he has gangs that "like the unwilling type". I dont want beef, I DONT WANT CONTACT WITH YOU FULL STOP so stop IMing with different handles etc..sort urself out, i cant believe people like u are allowed amongst kids(supposedly hes a teacher).

Now u can show strobe this, but strobe, im taking the facts of him harassin me sexually on the net and forming a fuckin opinion so dont threaten abanning upon me.

Nuff with you...say what u want here but dont IM again.

The Text Legend
Yes I'm great
Yes I still drink too much
Yes I fucked your mum .. but NO it wasn't good.

Real Tymerz
Remarkable like whiteboards .. BLUT BLUT BLUT!

Last edited by Harold The Great : 11-21-04 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-21-04, 04:45 PM   #7
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP:

Strobe doesn't OWN AIM u idiot

LOL
Old 11-21-04, 04:49 PM   #8
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP:

Ahhhhhhhhhh...No more Harold the Fake...IGNORE IS RV's best feature

Old 11-21-04, 04:50 PM   #9
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

That's a pretty hateful statement harold......how would you feel if the situation were reversed and heterosexuality were not accepted. Would it be OK for Tha Q to publically harass you and tell you your kind wasn't wanted around here because you liked chicks?
Old 11-21-04, 04:55 PM   #10
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP:

^^^^Word...the drugs this kid abuses has fried his brain...if harold the great = poppa kap, then i see why he don't know where he is...

LMAO...kid got mental problems...he mad cuz I BLEW his shit up

and Actually, he lucky Im not a pedophile cuz my dick would be down that bitch's throat
Old 11-21-04, 05:19 PM   #11
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

personally, i don't think this is the right forum for this... there's a lotta younger kats on this site don't want or need to be influenced by homosexuality... this kind of stuff should be talked about in a more mature forum (as in older folks who are open minded about such things)... i, personally, don't see what would attract a man to another man but if that's how you roll then do you... in the military we got a don't ask don't tell policy... of course there are gay folks in the army but as long as they don't talk about it or act on it openly then it's all good... you might wanna talk to a therapist or a close relative if the issue is bothering you like that... this ain't the place for it
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 06:10 PM   #12
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
personally, i don't think this is the right forum for this... there's a lotta younger kats on this site don't want or need to be influenced by homosexuality... this kind of stuff should be talked about in a more mature forum (as in older folks who are open minded about such things)... i, personally, don't see what would attract a man to another man but if that's how you roll then do you... in the military we got a don't ask don't tell policy... of course there are gay folks in the army but as long as they don't talk about it or act on it openly then it's all good... you might wanna talk to a therapist or a close relative if the issue is bothering you like that... this ain't the place for it

Exactly^... take this shit to onlyboys.com or some shit.. not tryna be mean, but this isnt the place.. the majority of the people on here, are from like 11-18.. they just lie about how old they are.. all this gay this gay that.. should take place on aim or something.. dont bring that to a rap forum.. ur sexual preferences are as important as you being white or black on this forum.. not very....

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 11-21-04, 06:46 PM   #13
hipnoticz
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity
Exactly^... take this shit to onlyboys.com or some shit.. not tryna be mean, but this isnt the place.. the majority of the people on here, are from like 11-18.. they just lie about how old they are.. all this gay this gay that.. should take place on aim or something.. dont bring that to a rap forum.. ur sexual preferences are as important as you being white or black on this forum.. not very....

you fool you should be a shamed of ya self there are cats on this forum bout well lets jus say from like 11 upwards damm this gets me pissed if your gay keep tha shit to ya self i dont wonna know an i dont think anybody else wonts to know basicly you make my blood boil 11 year old kids dont need to be readin this shit an you comin on to cats damm thay could be 11 for all you know ahm 20 an if you was flirtin wit me or wat ever you do wit them fags i would track you down a chop ya dick off you sick basterd next time you make treads like this think whos gonna be eading it yall get ya self a bad name
Old 11-21-04, 07:38 PM   #14
K-9
...Why must I chase the cat?

IP:

Quote:

That's right doo you should take this shit somewhere were the little ones aen't around this site is for all ages and some niggas be lyin bout they age you coo wit me but this is stupider than two by four's lines

...Why Must I chase the Cat?

Me vs. Big-Scoot

Me vs. C-Bo

Me vs. Heavy Artillery
Send a message via AIM to K-9   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-04, 05:40 PM   #15
Main
Middle Weight

IP:

please tell me your not really gayy..
cause thats be grose, and if you are well your a FAGGET.