RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-04, 06:32 PM   #16
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

lol dope shit for real long as fuck i really like fluidmoons verse and whoever flowed first but all verses is dope

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 06:54 PM   #17
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 0825 899A

mhuhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 06:56 PM   #18
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP: F751 2D88

ha ha good shit fam daps
Old 11-28-04, 07:31 PM   #19
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 6247 B101

Re-Re-Re Voke...............hottness
Old 11-28-04, 10:02 PM   #20
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: FA61 5897

word.. A.I is on top.. -1

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 11-28-04, 10:36 PM   #21
Tony Rove
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6AD8 2CF7

Yall mawfuckas are wild on this site....yall on top of that crew battle shit lol

First off been lovin the whats the difference beat flowed over this like 2 years ago

First..Mic quality is ehh... IM feelin ur presence on the mic tho... Cool multies wit the lyrics.... Flow was iight for the most part... You got some dope energy tho.. shit works

Second... that transition was smooth... def a diff in energy...its clear where u punch in.. work on that.....but im feelin your shit dope voice.. lyrics were coo

Third... Mic quality is killin my monitors... Hi's are way to sharp.... ive peeped u earlier.... I fuck wit ya style... ur presence with this beat dont match up tho... But ur killin shit regardless...coo shit

Nice beat switch

Fourth... Coo shit... dope voice... deep breaths tho they stand out alot..... jus work on that.. I like ur delivery tho....lyrics is on point.. nice presence... solid shit...

Lol i actually like this beat too

Fifth...Damn mic quality again iss ... so many pops.. and the S's are so hi.... But your dope .. nice presence.....Delivery is on point for real.. voice is coo.. Dope shit

Another beat switch got damn.. lol

Sixth... O word i think diabolics sick for sure...you sound grimey... flow is coo...I fucks with ur presence... hott shit...

Seventh... using the allure beat for a battle track?? Y? lol... damn what ur spittin and this beat jus aint matchin up... flow is just not on the beat? u write it to somethin else? u got energy. but i just couldnt get with this... damn the more u go on.. the more ur flow falls off...jus keep at it..

Fight music... u better be amp on this shit.. or ima be mad lol

8th... ok .. well... ur not hype... at all... im mad.... no presence.....slurrin words together takes away from the flow... nah not fuckin with this.. lyrics seemed iight tho...

This shit was decent.. obviously thrown together quick.. i believe less beat switches... and maybe if u put one of the doper heads last to finish it off would have made it better... Good for what it was... Long tho... Get at me.. 1
Old 11-28-04, 10:44 PM   #22
Shadow. Edge
Retired.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

word man....good looks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Willy
well since i have been getting sexual activity from my girlfriend on a regular basis i dont really "jack off with soap" i usually use this hand lotion i stole from this girl shit smells like mango's.. and that shits sweet... lol
Old 11-28-04, 11:52 PM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0825 899A

damn.........................................

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HOTTTTTTTT............. *daps* fam ripped this joint..........

lol.....

crazy.....

*middle finger to Enygma*

TAKING OVER THIS HERE

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 01:22 AM   #24
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

i'm going to be blunt and not joke around with this reply...

SevenThird-whats up with the quality and effects? you sound so good without them...this wasn't one of your best drops...in any way, your way better then this verse...no nate though, so don't take it like that

FluidMoon-decent, turn up your voice...work on your flow...don't be afraid to say THIS IS ME...

TitoBronsky- its not spoken word, it sounded like someone coached you threw this verse...no emotion, no heart, wack lyrics....WACK...no hate but I could see you being dope, I guess thats why it was even wacker because you could have a royce type style, but DONT right now

Saaran-the best thing i've heard from you, basic flow though, choppy too

DeadlyVision-quality was bad, turn down recording level, it was funny when you made fun of my crew...i know, no hate...fell of a couple of times, but it was decent....for you...which makes it better then almost everyone on this track...cept seven...it was about even...

Diabolic-flow shined over everyone elses...style is played though, but its all good...you did well...lyrics were pretty weak...

Knightshade-don't rap please, you make me puke having to listen to the whole track...worst lyrics i've ever heard...is this sinner? jokes...no hate, but you used more played lines then I've heard at once...it physically hurt me to listen to it...flow was off the whole time...you said he sucks...and talked about 'your heat' and his mom...seriously wack, i don't even know ecko, but he won the battle against you and probably hasn't even dropped anything yet...but that was WACK

Revoke-terrible beat for you style, but your improving, lyrics were decent to pretty good...flow was decent, you were a tiny bit choppy and gaspy...but it was pretty good...

i was dissapointed to hear this is all ai has...but yes I know your better then this song, so don't hate just because i'm honest...

peace
Old 11-29-04, 02:13 AM   #25
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

damn......... no one likes knightshade...... all i can say good about knight shade was his presence or emotion was good..... atleast he wasnt scared to say some of his words..... and i actually like tito's part better then some others cuz of tito's cassidy type vibe on it...... i think overall seven had the best and then deadly...... and then its a dead heat between alot of u for third.... and then sumwhere down the line knight shade and revoke equally at the bottom.... i unno if its cuz my comp is messed up or wat, but i heard like 4 words out revokes whole thing... and im not makin jokes.... it juss wasnt loud enough at ALL..... i would try and turn up the speakers but that just made the beat get louder and louder than ur verse.... and from wat i could hear it seemed like u had no emotion....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-29-04, 02:58 AM   #26
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

IP: BDE1 4837

haha straight comedy i didnt really give a shit about this, i came half assed for a half-ass crew. just went in the instrumental folder grabbed a instrumental spit and sent it didnt really care, but it seems you all do.
Old 11-29-04, 03:24 AM   #27
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E40B 9458

Why y'all niggaz stay wit C.S.z name in ya mouths? Niggaz really do try to pull you down when on top. We been here for longer than any of y'all niggaz. Why y'all got so much to say about Ecko too? Whateva. Most of it was actually aight though now that i said that. SevenThird, good. FluidMoon that was the first time i heard her, her shit was pretty nice. DV of course was aight, i liked the Noila Clap beat. One that went right after fluid was fire too, don't remember who that was right now. Rest was aight.

-CJ-

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 03:54 AM   #28
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Startin so far nice beat...i'm not being dissed...at the moment...lol...nice flow at the mo...feelin it...decent rhyming...fluidmoon...ya quite good...damn u don't know how much i want back in A.I...lol @ the older bar that was dope FM...3rd guy steps in a lil too quick but he's picked up flow nice rhyming...dayum he's still goin lol...and he's finished...!!!...style switch this is a dope 50 beat...nice flow gunshots drowin ya out a lil but still quite clearable...mike Jack line good...steady flow...NICE beat...i'm feeling it...word to the cat spittin now soundin aight...nice slow flow...dayum i'm lucky so far i ain't been dissed...however i heard some Mic-Wrecker disses...liking ...lol...Current beat...Jay-Z beat dope rhyming cats good...another style switch!?!...dayum...rhyming cool but emotion turn it up...man i need my mic back lol...so far everybody hass come real hard with some steady disses i'm liking this diss track loads...are we done yet???...yes...well this was a killer diss collab..i liked it a lot...lets see more of this 8.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 08:26 AM   #29
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

why are you afraid if your dissed^ lol who cares.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 08:28 AM   #30
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

WAIT A SECOND. ya'll was dissin FIYA? aint she in AI lmfao

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote