RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-04, 12:18 AM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
I gotta get this off my chest

IP: 0825 899A

I got to get this shit off my chest.

#1...I really hate when people use statements like "you're acting like a female." Those are what you call gender roles, and I don't buy into them. I've noticed the only time people use that statement against me is when I'm making sense in an argument, particularly defending my point of view. When the person I'm disagreeing with feels cornered, the automatic response is "you're bitching or whatever." That is a weak argument and a cop out. Just about everyone on RV has bitched and moaned at some point. So, call yourselves "females". Nuff said

#2...Calamity...the 3 or 4 times you've dropped critique have irritated me because you have a condescending attitude when you do it. You try to be "nice" but that comes off as fake to me. So, when you basically shit on people's work, but lift yourself up and your boy 7/3, it seems like you're being partial and unfair. If you're gonna play "Mr. fair" with the critique, then don't give special treatment to those you're close with. That's why I don't like you. Period.

#3...I'm sick and tired of defending myself on this board against ignorant folk...talk down to yourselves because I don't really care...I just wanted to set the record straight on my end...As far as my skill on the mic goes, I'm good and elevating. It irritates me that people act like experts but don't know the difference between flow and delivery. Flow can actually be measured. Delivery is more subjective because of style. If the beat is a certain tempo, and Tito, for example, is rapping like he's reading a fucking note card, that's not good flow. I could care less how dope his punches and rhyming are. His flow is atrocious. There's no excusing that. His delivery of his words, on the other hand, is very nice. It just doesn't go to the beat = bad flow. And one last thing, my multies are a strong point of my flow...so fugg the haters...nuff said

and dats all I gotta say...I'm Talented.Period.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 12:23 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 7F3B 517D

Honestly Q.....who cares what these kids on here say about you or your skills? Most people try to hate just to be noticed. The truth of the matter is, you know how good you are. You can tell if people are just being nice, just being hateful, or just being honest
Old 12-02-04, 12:26 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
I got to get this shit off my chest.

#1...I really hate when people use statements like "you're acting like a female." Those are what you call gender roles, and I don't buy into them. I've noticed the only time people use that statement against me is when I'm making sense in an argument, particularly defending my point of view. When the person I'm disagreeing with feels cornered, the automatic response is "you're bitching or whatever." That is a weak argument and a cop out. Just about everyone on RV has bitched and moaned at some point. So, call yourselves "females". Nuff said

#2...Calamity...the 3 or 4 times you've dropped critique have irritated me because you have a condescending attitude when you do it. You try to be "nice" but that comes off as fake to me. So, when you basically shit on people's work, but lift yourself up and your boy 7/3, it seems like you're being partial and unfair. If you're gonna play "Mr. fair" with the critique, then don't give special treatment to those you're close with. That's why I don't like you. Period.

#3...I'm sick and tired of defending myself on this board against ignorant folk...talk down to yourselves because I don't really care...I just wanted to set the record straight on my end...As far as my skill on the mic goes, I'm good and elevating. It irritates me that people act like experts but don't know the difference between flow and delivery. Flow can actually be measured. Delivery is more subjective because of style. If the beat is a certain tempo, and Tito, for example, is rapping like he's reading a fucking note card, that's not good flow. I could care less how dope his punches and rhyming are. His flow is atrocious. There's no excusing that. His delivery of his words, on the other hand, is very nice. It just doesn't go to the beat = bad flow. And one last thing, my multies are a strong point of my flow...so fugg the haters...nuff said

and dats all I gotta say...I'm Talented.Period.

your acting like a female now getting emotional over the net lmfao and titos flow is amazing if you dont think so your mothers a bitch.he is on beat he actually has a eminem flow which is perfect to beat your such a fucking hater thats why we say you act like a bitch all emotional

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 12:26 AM   #4
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0825 899A

STOP..your being too serious,this is the net, this site isnt fair,and your not going to get your way all the time,suck it up, you make threads constantly and bitch constantly, your a drone, an annoyance, i swear to god, people who make threads like this are either jealous, or need attention..damn

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 12-02-04, 12:27 AM   #5
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
STOP..your being too serious,this is the net, this site isnt fair,and your not going to get your way all the time,suck it up, you make threads constantly and bitch constantly, your a drone, an annoyance, i swear to god, people who make threads like this are either jealous, or need attention..damn

damn we thunk the same thing real quick lol tha q is a bitch acts like a female and catches madd feelings over the net

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 12:27 AM   #6
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: ABE5 5A5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
your acting like a female now getting emotional over the net lmfao and titos flow is amazing if you dont think so your mothers a bitch.he is on beat he actually has a eminem flow which is perfect to beat your such a fucking hater thats why we say you act like a bitch all emotional

lol funny ass shit *laughing my ass off*
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 04:31 AM   #7
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamestiK
lol funny ass shit *laughing my ass off*

And Empire said he has no DickRiders....

What do you get out of sitting on a 2 incher Damestik??

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 01:23 PM   #8
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 9A07 1297

Emp... lay off Q, he's my boy...

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:11 PM   #9
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1

Thers some big headed people here.

People Think they can clown Q for bieng Gay.

Namsayin, If a female said she was a lesbian, she'd be C/R even more by you horny little Kids.

and YES Gays and Lesbians are the same, there is no difference, so how can you have different opinions.

Fucka Haters.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:20 PM   #10
chedda boi
CHEDDA BOI

IP: C024 E429

how bout i clown distilled for bring gay its not right lol

code steel
Old 12-02-04, 02:24 PM   #11
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Thers some big headed people here.

People Think they can clown Q for bieng Gay.

Namsayin, If a female said she was a lesbian, she'd be C/R even more by you horny little Kids.

and YES Gays and Lesbians are the same, there is no difference, so how can you have different opinions.

Fucka Haters.

And Zig Zag proved this with his Alias, Touch Me 4 A $1.

He posed as a bi-sexual... posted a pic of my cousin (that hoar) and put a wack tryout verse in C.S.

Enygma c/r her and let her in the crew.

weerd.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:24 PM   #12
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy
how bout i clown distilled for bring gay its not right lol

how about Distilled will clown you hoe.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 12-02-04, 02:28 PM   #13
chedda boi
CHEDDA BOI

IP: C024 E429

or how bout i clown vp for licken other males ass its not right

code steel
Old 12-02-04, 02:29 PM   #14
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

how about I don't clown you because your not worth my efforts.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 12-02-04, 02:30 PM   #15
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

I'm EXTREMELY Homophobic.

But it's the internet so it's not like your phsycally being gay infront of me . . So I dont understand why anybody should care.

THUG LIFE, BITCH!