RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King Of Rapverse Text Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-04, 01:53 PM   #31
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

where the hell Flow gettin this money. hmm..Shouldnt ask ..his name is self Exlanitory.. "FLOW"

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y  
Old 12-09-04, 02:06 PM   #32
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

tru 2 that..and get active in the Council forum

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~  
Old 12-09-04, 03:07 PM   #33
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 28AD 5545

Im getting money from a real job lol... what i do isnt illegal well most of it isnt

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 12-09-04, 03:10 PM   #34
Elemental Soul
Crossing the Phyco's Path

IP: 7CF5 90EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
umm cough i did all the work for this tournie he did nothing so cough on my fdick i said no beefing your out of the tourney bye

lwho said i was beefin?....im just sayen the truth.u should have let him mod.he would have been very good for the tourney.and im just speakin out for my friend.i know God personally.so put me back in the tourney.your being stupid

Um, how bout no... dont come into my tourney disrespecting me... if you would have noticed.. i did alllll the work for this tourney and he did nothing... granted it WAS his idea but he dicked around my idea's... and the way he wanted this to be done wouldnt have worked as well as the way i am doing it... voters from other sites... get serious who the fuck wants to come to another site to vote on 32 battles for no reason... exactly!! and who wants to hide their record for the duration of the tourney which will last a month people wanna show their record if their record is good ... that all i have to say ... battles are already listed and the only way this would work out even is if i had 64 more members to join.. so if u can bring me 63 more people to this tourney then sure youre in - F.I

Last edited by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt : 12-09-04 at 03:20 PM.

Old 12-09-04, 05:31 PM   #35
T-Wrecks
The Text Rex

Text Record: 2-0
IP: C86C 44DE

^What ideas did I say no to, Flow? Tell me?

And you've been feding strobe my ideas from the start. Telling me we'll be co-mods, then I PMed him and he said he knows you're doing one that can't go up yet and I'm doing one?

You've been fuckin' around with me from the beginning. Don't lie. Just because your too much of a dumb fuckin' bitch to think of your own ideas. And now you're telling me you left me out cause my ideas might not have worked so well? Are you fuckin' kidding me? The voting council is my idea. You using it and screwin' me over, you've lost every shred of respect I've ever had for you, and every ounce of intergrity in you.

Dicked around with ur ideas? Name one, pussy.

Old 12-09-04, 05:35 PM   #36
T-Wrecks
The Text Rex

IP: C86C 44DE

Quote:
oh its not that its your ideas were stupid... 4 different groups wtf is that stupid idea... not being able to show your record ... stupid idea... having voters from other sites vote... stupid idea because half of them wont be active enough to do it.... and then I was the one who posted the threads in LL.. I was the one who PM'ed strobe over 5 times about this tourney .. I was the one giving people money to join cuz there were only 20 people and I am the one putting up the money for this tourney i dont care if u participate but youre not modding cuz I did all the work... make your own tourney if u want things ran your way

4 Divisions was actually a good idea, Battle records I thought was a good idea, but I let you change it anyway, voters from other sites, you could have used your wealth of money as inscentive for them...

So because u took it upon urself to pay the winner (and therefore get a lot of money hungry wack heads in your tourney) and it's all you? Nah...

Admit... King of RapVerse was God's. You don't get to claim it because you did grunt work.

Damn, and all those ideas but one that I said, you agreed with me and said word that sounds hot...

Lying in my face the whole time...

Wow... what a bitch.

Old 12-09-04, 05:42 PM   #37
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

yep God your right... i took your idea.. THAT YOU WANTED TO DO WITH ME... but you didnt do any work for it and then u came into my threads telling people that had already signed up that they werent in you dont have the right to do that i made the thread... i PMed strobe... i made every thread for this tourney.. and also when i pmed strobe the first time i said this is god's idea... go ahead and ask him to check his PM's he'll let you know... but when i PMEd him a couple days ago i just wasnt feeling you... you came crooked at me... going above my head trying to tell people they werent in... and why would i pay people real money from other sites...? i dont know them i dont give a fuck about people from other sites

this subject is closed ... one more comment from you about me "stealing" this tourney and youll be out of this "stolen tourney"

Old 12-09-04, 07:56 PM   #38
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 3B54 8295

are these seeded by talent.. if so... me 39th???

Old 12-09-04, 07:59 PM   #39
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

yes they are seeded by talent but i have never honestly seen anything from you or half the other people i ranked lower... and im sorry if it seems like im hating but dont take it personal if your low ranked... just remember come dope and your seed wont matter... cuz youll be further in the tourney so who cares about a seed at that point

Old 12-09-04, 08:09 PM   #40
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
yes they are seeded by talent but i have never honestly seen anything from you or half the other people i ranked lower... and im sorry if it seems like im hating but dont take it personal if your low ranked... just remember come dope and your seed wont matter... cuz youll be further in the tourney so who cares about a seed at that point

lol well sence everyone says im battling a legend you must truely respect my skills

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 12-09-04, 08:18 PM   #41
~Luciano~

Marshall is loosein 2 Aka .....hes far from good

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 12-10-04, 02:31 AM   #42
Hells Fire
Life is a Constant Battle

Text Record: 0-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CD35 B5FA

me wondering where the check in is at and as for shitting on kats check out my multi's on lil youngstah

O.G.

Old 12-10-04, 04:39 AM   #43
~Luciano~

ONce again......U stink
...Horribly

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 12-10-04, 10:03 AM   #44
T-Wrecks
The Text Rex

IP: 248B D98A

Look at the LL thread again, Flow. I told no one they couldn't be in. I told them they shouldn't sign up for it until we get the forum. Exactly what I said.

Look at it. Tell me if I'm lying.

Old 12-10-04, 10:19 AM   #45
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP: 07E0 A9F2

Quote:

You won't be ranking me 51st after i battle Socrates
Bizzy