RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-05, 09:28 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation Diss To Seven/pop Lotty- Got Skillz? (w/ Links)

IP: 07A8 D079

aight seven here's your links..
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...25&postcount=12

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...434&postcount=9

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...37&postcount=29

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...45&postcount=11

like i said before-
basically my computer was actin like a bitch the night of the due date so i'm posting here and yea i kno u the mod of this Seven but kiss my ass, skater hoe, hop on a ramp and break your neck.. Anywayz, I originally had a verse wit more disses to POP LOTTY than i do now, but Seven been workin my nerves ahead of time so i put more JUST FOR HIS CRISPY ass.. so here it is.. the lyrics are written in soundclick.. thanx diabolic for the verse-mix, other production was me, so spare it, por favor

www.soundclick.com/ladyfiya

click the first song and click the lyrics to follow along enjoy kiddies

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 03-04-05 at 10:26 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 09:42 PM   #2
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

^^that second verse was actually the outtro.. there was no second verse.. thanx tho
Old 03-04-05, 09:49 PM   #3
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 95A2 09D0

lmfao@the 6 million ways to die part ahahhahaha killed it
Old 03-04-05, 10:02 PM   #4
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 3AED 3298

Aight Checkin This Shit..

I Actually Liked The Intro....and How The Beat Kicked In...Sick Shit.

Your Vocals Are Too Far Away and Sound Echo'd. I Don't Know Why That Is, Maybe You Use Coffin Effect or Sumshit Like That. Makes It Hard To Understand Cause Your Vocals Go Above What The Mic Can Handle, But Besides That..

The Lyrics and Punches Were Decent and The Flow Sounded Pretty Decent To Me. Haha...I Was Actually Feeling This Shit Haha...

Definitly A Hot Diss Track..

Overall I'd Give This A 8.5/10 For Diss Track..

Fix Your Vocals With The Fake Sounding and Echo Effect, but You Sound Like That Girl From Terror Squad That Rapped On Lean Back...Hot Sexy Voice.

~R~
Old 03-04-05, 10:27 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Typing as I listen: Loop points on the beat in the intro are obvious as hell. It's pulled from a sample that comes as 2 bars and it was looped from there. The fact thta I can detect that is definitely a bad thing. Shoulda zoomed in and patched that one. Beat is dope. I can't make out JACK SHIT you said on the intro (that ended up being your chorus) Muffled as shit. Coulda opened it up better with some EQing. First 4 bars were off flow. Some came back on, then off again on the back half. Damn, way off. The lyrics and emotion was there, but the flow was way off. You had a completely different pace than the beat which brought this down bigtime.

The audio quality on the portions that you spoke on are all different. The chorus is different from the verse and the verse is different from the convo at the end. It almost sounds liek you recorded this on three different mics. All in all a "pretty good" track that needed more to be a "great" track. As a battler, if this track were aimed at me personally, there's a shitload of things in this track I'd seek and destroy. Uno.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 11:14 PM   #6
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C024 E429

Aight, im just gonna speak the real on this an y'all can go fuck yourselves if you don't like it. 7/3rd i got love for cause he do his thizzle and he reppin' 845, and niggaz can't fuck wit that. And fluid and pop do they thang too. Fiya came wit madd emotion on this song. I think she has amazing talent and needs to work on the quality of her recordings soundwise and the inflection on her words so they clearer. That bein said, bein' a nigga that loves women and loves hip-hop, (here's the part that might sound fucked up, but if you really love those two things, i think niggaz will understand). Hearing this girl rap is so fuckin' sexy to me, i can't even describe. Her emotion is very i dunno, riveting. It is the sexiest thing to know that this girl is fine as hell, and madd talented in rap. I know Fiya, so i told her this already, but felt i needed to post it. Stay up baby girl, nice drop.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 11:42 PM   #7
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

The track for the most part was good....the mixing in all honesty took away from this track....some of ya vocals sounded over filtered....your flow was good for most of track it was a lil off sometimes.....also if u gon flow fast like dat u need tempo changes that are more drastic...u would slow up a lil but not enough to really make da flow super ill...delivery was good.....sometimes you sounded pissed an other times it sounded more like yelling....but good for most part.....lyrics was on point an comical<--alsways a nice addition in disses...rolmfao@the outro..stay ma'...........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-05, 04:29 AM   #8
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 7D29 3831

feelin' this beat a ot, got that gangsta Chicago quick flow goin' workin' for you, MidWest!! hahaa...your bars are nyce, but yeah, work on ya flow s'more mama...you know what's up and how to get at me keep that in mind ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-05, 11:12 AM   #9
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

I heard a line about Degree in there...and in your lyrics you said it was your favorite line
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-05-05, 12:11 PM   #10
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

i said degree as in college degree i said he wouldn't get a degree if his college had his high school transcripts.. he dropped outta high school and went to college.. to get a bachelors you are gonna need your high school transcripts.. so no that was not a diss to you, 9th.. i fixed the volume levels but i'mma have to re-record my verse when my throat clears, i had a hard time tryna do that alone.. i'm loving the feedback i kno what to work on.. yay
Old 03-05-05, 12:53 PM   #11
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Tongue Rapist
3 things...

1. stop bitching, maybe she just mentioned 9th degree in another context not you
2. if she did mean it as you, be greatful for the mention, lmao...
3. give her a review dammit

Wah wah, newbs are always quick to try and act authoritative. Fiya, I knew it wasn't a reference to me, anybody could see that by reading the lyrics. But anyways, you have that distinctive Chi-town style about you, but you didn't drop as hard as I was expecting you to. No hate to Fluid, but that impression of her was rather amusing, not that it sounded like her, but because it just sounded funny.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.

Last edited by 9th Degree : 03-05-05 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-05-05, 09:19 PM   #12
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 174E 4603

wow.

Thats All I can say. Pleasantly suprised.....
Your a female version of Jet.

Hit me up on AIM. CarsonJetX2
Or Just PM this Name....not my old one...(no x2)

We have to collab on summin.-1
Old 03-05-05, 10:39 PM   #13
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Wow, yeah nice drop this was hot...

I was laughin at the end when u was talkin in the outtro and the singin part... lol...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 03-06-05, 12:19 AM   #14
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: C846 7BAD

Listen Hahahaha See This What I Been Telling You To Do Good That Even Though You Curse Me Out I Know You Listen To Meflow Is Dope Fuck Them Haters Doomsday Is A Seven D.r Anyways And A Queer Good Drop Here Chrous Is Dope You Mixing Is Horrible Ill Help You Wit That On Aim I Dont Wanna Give No Secrets Away But I Know What You Need For Ya Shit To Be Better Now To The Song Flow And Punches And Personals Were Dope You Sound Like Shawna I Like This Flow I Been Told You This Good Shit Here Real Nice Overall 6 Million Ways To Die!!hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahha Omg I Wish I Could Sig That Hahahahahhahaha Good Drop You Wouldve Beat Seven If You Dropped

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-05, 01:08 AM   #15
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 8845 5B74

What i told you lady fiyah

LMAO @ SIX MILLION WAYS TO DIE

LOL.............GOOD DROP.......