RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-02, 10:59 AM   #1
synickle

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"angel's suicide"

IP: ADEC 56AC

Who Are They To Say What's Sane And Insanity, Completely Stuck In Bent Reality And Twisted Into Shards Of Vanity...~
Judging Human Reaction Is Taken Into A Theory Of Madness As I Re-Visit My Birthplace, Slashing My Wrists In Life's Birdcage...~
Let My Blood Drip Down Like The Tears Of An Orphan Displaying The Epic Theory Of My Vague Portrait...~
The Definition Of Trust Surpasses The Meaning Of Deceit, Ripping The T Out As Our Memories Rust Below Six Feet...~
If Vengeance Was 'Calculated' By 'Tenths' I'd 'Multiply' My Seeds Into The Girls 'Dividing' Legs...~
Now Im 'Adding' The Time Spent With Her While 'Subtracting' My Path In Purple Haze...~
My Intuition Sends Forth A Complicated Sum, Lost In Heavens Cataracts While The Impact Of Hope's Gun Hits Our Necks Like Infinite Whiplash...~
We're All Infected With A Lost Cell, Dwelling Inside The Mind While Portraying Thoughts Of Joining The South Swell...~
The Oceans Tides Drift Further Then Before, Crashing Against Rocks Screaming The Pain That's In Store- For Us We Live Out Our Purposes While Expecting Less Than More...~
Returning From The Lights-House Like An Injured Mouse, Conjunction In The Realm Of God As I Find A Clearing In A Satanic House...~
Conjuring The Torture Of Losing My Spouse Yet The Pain In My Head Is Growing By Every Ounce, Decisions Changing My Life As I Dip Down To Crouch...~
Laying On My Visions Of Baligerous Demons - They Fill The Lake-Side With The Feeling To Grow Humble, Looking Above And Catching A Falling Soul In This Concrete Jungle...~
An Angel From Above Losing Its Flight, Fell Into My Arms From God's Pillage And Plight, Despite The Anger In Its Eyes, It Leaves Us No More Wings To Keep Us Up-Right...~
I'm Becoming A Mortal Hybrid With The Senses And Lenses To Vision Our Family Tree's Aphids...~
Fucc The Instigations, Gods Never Achieved The Cold Hearted Satisfaction That Preys Upon Lost Kids...~
And To Think Of The Fact I Used To Pray To The Skies, A Simple Answer From Jesus Who Hangs On His Cross With Infinite Sighs...~
No More Pain For The Both Of Us, In Times We Are Equal - Yet Hopes Lost And My Time Spent With Demons Has Extended Sharply As A Steeple...~
A Serrated Corpse With A Soul That's Punctured Indefinitely Like Ive Been Sleeping In Edin's Roses, I Have Two Others On My Side For You To Understand How Over-rated Hope Is...~
Tattooed Tears Filling The Pipes That Are Corroded With Ashes, A Nightingale Sings By My Prison Bars, Seducing My Mind While It Cynically Crashes...~
Now Lay Me Down To Die Hoping Satan Wont Let My Soul Slip By - Eternity With The One Above Will Only Make A Youth's Mind Cry With The Idea That Once Above As An Angel Will Result Into Suicide...~
hook(2x)
~Complications In This Nation Got Me Feening Money Not Love From These Angel Sensations~
~No Help From Above Got My Mind Thinkin Unbearable Compensations But I Rap Gives Me A Light Of Lumination~
~Leaving My Inner Instinct Outta The Picture Just For Respect For Everyword In My Scriptures~
~Devilish Ways Got The Angel Dead On My Shoulder And This Gives Me Liftures~
~The Bible Dont Have Imprints On My Face This Rap Shit Is The Model Thats Puts Me In My Place~
~Leaving My Name All Over This Game And I'll Be Surprised If Im Gonna Let God Have A Trace~
~My Soul And Mind Has This Light Showing Its Blind...Im Pondering Whether Im Outta Time~
~Then I See A Different Light....Its Not The Same This Time...Hope Comes Not In A Prayer But In A Rhyme~
~Shit Now I Got My Sense Of Direction And This Time Around There Is No Intersection~
~Fukk Religion And Thier Godly Reflection Im Comfortable With This New Rap Affection~
~My Feelings And Actions Show Threw My Satisfactions As I Let These Words Spray With A New Found Passion~
~New Ground New Tractions New Emcees Lashin...This Is Why Rap Gives Me A New Way Of Anger Bashin~
~Money Comes In The Form Of My Lyrics...Rap As A Dream Got My Mother In Hysterics~
~Telling Me God Is The Way To Go...But I Aint Tryin To Hear it~
~Leaving God Behind...I Follow The Path Of My Own Kind...Theres No Time To Rewind~
~Rap Is Now My Future And Hope In Life....Theres No Time For The Devine~

hook(2x)

*An Angle’s Suicide iS Like A Good Death Holding Back Everything Without Shit Left*
*Warship Tha All Mighty God, Hopin Heaven Awakes Before My Eyes, While Holding My Breath*
*I Say What If There iSnt A God What Tha Hell iN This World Would I Have*
*Fucc iT If I Had To Choose Then I Would Create A Certain God That Raps*
*Ive Lost Hope And Kant Think About Doing Right Shyt Anymore, Im Outta Control*
*I Bless Tha Rappin Flava God And Spirit As He Now Begins To Take Ova My Soul*
*Shyt iS Crazy, These Thoughtz in My Head Are Confusing And I Can Hardly See*
*An Angel Of Tha PoeTik God Suddenly Comes To Me And Begins To Speak*
*Death iS A Visual That I Begin To Amagin, Hope iS Barely There*
* “Don’t Take My Life Away From Me Master”… “This Shyt Isnt Fair”*
*For Ever Hold Peace To Me Let Me Live My Life Believing That Ur Not Evil*
*I Believe iN Heavinly Peotikal Angles And See Tha Buety Of Rappin Through People*
*Words Cant Even Speak My Love For This One Lost God That I Believe*
*If There Wasn’t A God For All Of Us Then Why Say “Bless You” When We Sneeze*
*iT Just Goes To Show That We All Have A Certain GoD That’s Sticks in All Souls*
*Are God Has Different Charicteristics…Theres A Place For iT That Our Hearts Hold*
Old 07-29-02, 11:44 AM   #2
C-Town216

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 61A3 68F3

You speak of lost times that maybe one day we may find again
Another life, another world, where me and you just might be friends
I hope to see you there again someday we can rock the mic together
End this war, lay down these weapons of mass destruction forever
Old 07-29-02, 01:12 PM   #3
synickle