RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-05, 07:52 PM   #1
ruffneck soulja
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
#1 pick

IP: 67D1 01A5

You askin' for free agents, you want the pick of the litter/ but with me on your team the crew will be bitter/ I take the lime light for myself, cuz I'm greedy I don't share/ fuck a rap crew, I don't have talent to share/ It's like the g-unit click, all they do is talk shit/ it seems like only 50 can be creative and do his own shit/ Game wanted a track with Nas, I know he's Murda Inc./ I don't give a fuck, he's illmatic so 50 fuck what you think/ that's why it's only solo for me, no one taking my chips/ asking me to write their rhymes so they can break out with a hit/ In da club was a banger, the CD was real tight/ but why Buck and Banks only became famous for one night/ Banks lyrical content surpasses 50's by miles/ even 50 had to shine on the Bank's single "SMILE"/ sometimes I can't even call it, I know my flows can be sick/ so I'll stay the most wanted, unattainable #1 pick