RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-05, 08:44 PM   #31
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

damn right, hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 08:46 PM   #32
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

dont make my git ma pitch fork n roll up on u wif ma tractor, a hyik hyik (or h/e u make that bitch ass noise) go back 2 new germany hoe, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-04-05, 08:54 PM   #33
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

You kids are retarded. Quit taking away from the point of this thread.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-04-05, 08:59 PM   #34
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

yea, i was just thinking that we were kinda ruining the whole intellectual feel, also, dunno how colby was allowed in this forum..lol

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-05, 10:12 PM   #35
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

personally i dont give a shit......it is a sin to be Gay........its wrong........but i dont swing that way so fuck it i dont care.....so let em marry and get fucked in the ass....peayces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 02:33 AM   #36
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: D6BE 87D8

People need to accept the fact that people cannot help who they fall in love with, no matter race or sex. When it comes to gay marriages and gay couples, you have to think of it this way:

What if everyone else was gay and you were the only one who was straight? How would you feel being told that you cant marry or be with the person that you love for the simple fact that it's different? I think we should let everyone live their own lives and get off eachothers asses...

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 04:02 PM   #37
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2B08 A012

gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-05, 04:33 PM   #38
Re~Verb
Middle Weight

Text Record: 14-5
IP: 3354 DAC6

It doesnt really bother me, ive got my own life to think about, i dont really worry about how others choose to live theirs unless it directly affects me.
and in this case it doesnt

vote on these and a honest vote will be returned

re~verb vs legion (topical)
re~verb vs shard (text)
Old 05-02-05, 08:50 PM   #39
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: EB58 316C

it may not directly affect you, but it will indirectly affect you much worse.

if gays are allowed to get married, then other amendments to the constitution will be changed. And some national policies will change.

For instance, you get into a fight with someone. you beat the crap out of them. its assualt and battery.
but, you get in a fight with a gay person, and you beat the shit out of them, it will be deemed much more than assualt and battery, and you might be named, by law, a person who beats homosexual people. Just like they do child predators.
trust me, its much much deeper than just allowing gay marriages, you cant just think of yourself when it comes to national matter slike this. thats just dumb and ignorant.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 04:59 PM   #40
Cannibal Sativa
Flyweight

IP: D45D 842D

it is obviously wrong to be gay and the act of homosexuality is unnatural but as it has been pointed out in this post the society we live in makes heroes out of weirdos........how the fuck did marylin manson make money? i personally am not going to be affected by gay marriage and it leaves more women out there for real men, so i could say im for it in some ways. i could also say im against it due to the fact that i dont believe people are born gay...it is an active decision made by a disturbed individual. should i support that? is it even my business? as far as love goes there are men that i love but not the way i love my girl....those are dudes id take a bullet for
Old 05-06-05, 09:09 PM   #41
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

I don't think gay people should marry. I just don't think it's right. Oh, yea, and it's gay!
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 09:25 PM   #42
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
gay marriages are wrong, not just morally, not just religiously, but physically. You are NOT SUPPOSED to be attracted to your same sex, you are SUPPOSED to be attracted to your opposite sex. There isnt anything wrong with the world for NOT being gay. there's something wrong with you for BEING gay. And its something wrong with everyone who think's its okay.
Gay marriages and interracial marriages are too TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. We are different colors because of the different regions of the world we live in. We cant help the color we are, its not under our control, thus, makin it fine.
BUT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE!?!? NO, no no no. if someone was to ask a gay person their sexual preference, they would say homosexual. but thats the keyword, "PREFERENCE" Thats what they "prefer" they "prefer" their same sex. They prefer something which a large amount of the world doesnt. They are going against a vast population of heterosexuals, so why should be bend the rules for a few confused and misguided people?
I rest my case.

Damn, I couldn't agree with that more.