RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-05, 01:53 AM   #16
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

^^^Yeah, suicide is pussy. Anyone who can't face there own pain and kill themselves is retarded. If you think only of how bad life is for you, and not about how people who actually do care would feel, then that means your selfish and cowardly. Life sucks for us all, but we should take a time to reconsider the things we never look at that God has blessed us with.
Old 04-21-05, 04:18 PM   #17
morse code
...fuck life.

IP: 28AD 5545

^i agree with him, also my neighbor, she has tried to commit it plenty of times, and i think its just ridiculous...i dont really know of a way to solve this problem thoguh because even though councelors and hotlines sometimes DO help, amny people are unwilling to look at this choice
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-05, 10:44 AM   #18
Shorty#1
Shorty

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E3CA 7CA2

smoke weed it lowers the symptons
Old 04-27-05, 07:02 AM   #19
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

^lol

I've attempted suicide I know it was stupid but at the time I couldnt think logicaly I still dont value life as much as most people seem to. I go to counciling now.. It helps a bit sometimes you need to talk or write about your thoughts to understand how crazy they are.
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 11:11 AM   #20
K-Trini
Banned: Cheating

IP: 259B 4A96

Well...I'm actually goin through this right now.I write a lot...but since I ain't that good,it doesn't work effecient enough.No fictional characters are relatable to me.My problem is bein too quiet in school and not having enough friends.I only have one friend and he's a snake.
Send a message via AIM to K-Trini   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 05:41 PM   #21
Cannibal Sativa
Flyweight

IP: D45D 842D

i say to even consider killing yourself makes you a coward........get some pussy and the problem will work itself out......as far as being depressed goes get the fuck over it......happens to the best and the worst of all of us........psychiatrists are just some asshole who isnt telling you anything you dont know but they wont hurt the situation.....fuck, i got a confortable couch and a sympathetic ear........and i only charge half price to tell you things you could figure out on your own if you just stopped to think........on the other hand theres always someone like kevorkian
Old 05-14-05, 11:53 PM   #22
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

my past has gone wrong so bad... i screw everything up...but i think back to them every single day......so they scarred my life.....
Old 05-15-05, 02:08 AM   #23
Lyrical Prodigy
New to RV

IP: EF48 5B3C

fuck da dumb shit...erybody has been thru sum form of depression b4. they may not have attempted or contemplated suicide...but they been depressed. i kno i've been depressed plenty of times. wut i do ta help me get thru those times is write and talk to sum "select" friends.
Send a message via MSN to Lyrical Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Lyrical Prodigy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 01:00 AM   #24
Elementality

IP: BC9E 8B9A

Don't listen to people who dont have a clue to what they're talking about i.e. get a girl to suck your dick, or anti depressants.... These are all just temporary solutions to long term problems that just end up making it even more balled up and suppressed inside. If its medication you are after then definatly look into whats called "Homeopathy" The difference between this an anti-depressants is that anti-depressants like any other medical drug only treat our shells(pysical). This stuff heals the mind/body/ and soul with whats called an all natural wholeistic approach. Another approach is to just sit down, reflect on exactly what it is that is depressing you and write it all out.......write down all your feelings about it. This way you will get all of the suppressed emotions(pollution to your body) out of your system. Also I find that meditating works great aswell.... If you want anymore information on this shit im feeding you pm me, and I will help you out more indepth. Im not just some dude that thinks he knows what hes talking about through a vicarious opinion.... I've been through the trenches myself for a number of years and have had a couple of near death experiences. I have also lost a couple of my friends to depression.
Old 06-01-05, 02:50 PM   #25
Raphael
Dope

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Find a way to solve the problem, seek help if needed. Its all in your mind really. Sometimes your just need help clearing the fog.

-Net Record-
52-22
Old 06-02-05, 10:13 AM   #26
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 28AD 5545

ok serious stuff here but you gotta understand that if you belive in GOD then you know all suicide brings one to hell according to all religious books.if you dont belive in GOD then you belive life just ends and killing yourself will accomplish nothing at all in the end.so suicide is pointless either way you will solve nothing i suggest if its that damn serious kill the people who give you so much pain.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-05, 12:11 AM   #28
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ok serious stuff here but you gotta understand that if you belive in GOD then you know all suicide brings one to hell according to all religious books.if you dont belive in GOD then you belive life just ends and killing yourself will accomplish nothing at all in the end.so suicide is pointless either way you will solve nothing i suggest if its that damn serious kill the people who give you so much pain.

^^The truth.

And I totally agree about the physicaratrist thing...

They're full of shit. Like my mom sent me to a councellor, and he made me feel even worse than I actually felt. He was like... "I don't understand why you want to cause emotional harm to your mom and your family.."

I was like what..? Fuck you...
Old 07-27-05, 07:17 PM   #29
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...

IP: B12C B172

Depends on how you are... Me , I feel more confortable talkin to my people... Not family, but my fam that I knew since I was young. If anyone knows the way I am, they do... So they understand. I aint 'gon lie either edition, I've been through it myself to. I aint scared of death. Im still thinkin how I took that hole bottle of pills and woke up from it...

My final answer - Talk to someone, let it out some way other than a way with no ration.

Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)

Old 07-27-05, 07:20 PM   #30
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: A28F 84CF

I have that problem...................Who can help me?

You can tell in my Topicals the way I end it with "death" Cause mostly it relieves me. Like I aint dead but you is...So it relieves me...So yeah I'm depressed, thank God I've found "Poetry" If Not You would've catch my name on a tombstone

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote