RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-05, 12:18 AM   #1
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
Legend Biography.

IP: 1B72 BC76

By Felicia Santangelo

December 12, 1989. Lyman B. Spang was born. A normal birth but not born with a normal family. Lyman has suffered head injuries by not being taken care of. Born with ADHD or anger disorders. Lyman was taken by social services at the age of two and he never really knew his parents. The day his parent had custody over him he was at the age of 4. Lyman has been through 9 foster families and has claimed to have been abused. We did sight some bruises and scars. We were told that the 3rd family by the ending name of Tahy was the responsible ones for his leg scars. Lyman tells us he was left in the back yard for two hours with a dog. The dog nearly mauled Lyman to death. He was always crying. Now here are some interviews with the people who knew him best.

Janys Toledo:
Lyman was always strong physically but would cringe at the site of a fist. As his aunty I cried because he distrusted me. He would pull out a knife on me. He killed my dog. I was concerned about to what he was becoming. I prayed every night just to let him know people do love him.

Interrogator:
What was the most prime concern about this young boy?

Janys Toledo:
His ability to hurt. He was really a gentle kid but he was dangerous and I lost custody of him when he was 7 because the neighbors had said he broke their sons arm because he was bothering his toys.

Interrogator:
What made you happy about him?

Janys Toledo:
Well really I couldn’t find anything to be happy about. He was always scared and always cried for a knife. The most happy moments with him was when he was sleeping because I could have time to myself actually. He was too much but I wasn’t going to give up.

Interrogator:
Thank you Janys Toledo for having me in your home.

Lyman was now at the age of 9 and he was put into another foster family because his father Lyman S. Spang left him outside of their residents and Lyman almost die of a fever. Lyman was abused by people he had not known. Here is his brother to tell us what happened.

Westy Spang:
My little bro. He was tough. I knew that but mother f****** at the age of 17, 15, 18, etc thought they could take advantage of that fact he was a little dude. He didn’t have any money. They just beat him. He came home with a broken arm and his head was bleeding.

Interrogator:
What was your reaction to his scars? What did you want to do? How did you feel?

Westy Spang:
S*** I felt just like anyone would feel because their little 9 year old brother was beaten. I wanted to find them but he was smart enough to tell me to don’t do it. He said “Westy I’m okay. There are other ways of getting them back and we don’t have to do it to make it worst.” I actually owe my maturity growth to him.

Interrogator:
Thank you Westy for your time and I wish you the best of luck.

Lyman was now at the age of 11 and he was in the 5th grade much stronger and smarter. He was making good grades but he said school wasn’t an enjoyment to him. He had joined a poetry club and had won over 500 dollars on poetry winnings. Lyman was the winner of the poetry contest with his master pieces and the most deep and most related too poem he made was “No Food On The Market” Lyman has been successful but now thought school could help him in a big way which is true. Here are his poetry teacher comments on how she knew Lyman.

Stephanie Hanon:
Lyman was talented and it was annoying because the kids would hate competing against him. He has never lost a poetry contest or not scoring second third or first. He was a very smart boy who had a lot to say.

Interrogator:
What was the best you’ve seen from Lyman?

Stephanie Hanon:
I actually liked River Flow much more than I did No Food On The Market because River Flow was actually a poem about love. He had the cutest crush on this girl named Katerina Billsie. He would always follow her around. I know this because I was like his secretary. I would be with him for the whole school day. He would always give katerina a hug or help her with her work. They were in the same class and I knew he was going to do something so sweet for her one day.

Interrogator:
Thank you Stephanie Hanon for your time.

Lyman was now at the age of 13 and he was in the 6th grade and he knew exactly what the world was like. He was smart and would always be the source for advice. Here are some comments from his closest friends from 1st to 6th grade.

Roderick Lee:
Hmm Lyman. Well I owe him a lot and I know he owes me a lot too. He tought me how to defend myself and to hook up with girls.
Interrogator:
How did you two become friends? What in particular do you think Lyman had that was going to be important to the world in future reference?

Roderick Lee:
A lot! His voice his poetry his life. I don’t care who you are I know he will influence you in some way. He is very smart and knows a lot of danger.

Interrogator:
Thank you Roderick Lee for your time.

Mathony Herrera:
Lyman. I know that there is going to be too much about him and I won’t be able to tell you. I respect his privacy but I will tell you how we became friends. I was sitting in class and he was a hilarious dude and I invited him to sit at our table.

Interrogator:
What was the reaction from the other students when he was invited to your table?

Mathony Herrera:
They didn’t mind. They said welcome and s***. Actually he was intimidating to all of them. He was known for this weak little Hispanic dude but he was dangerous. He pulled out a knife on one of his enemies. But I’m not even going to go into that. Peace

Interrogator:
Thank you for your time.

Lyman is now at the age of 15 and that is his present age. He says he has so many problems that he might now be able to hide them. Here are some of his comments on my questions.

Interrogator:
We meet at last. Now I got 60 questions but I know you’re busy so I’ll ask five. What is your most looked toward to goal?

Lyman Spang:
Rap. I started rapping at age 10. Ay first this rap s*** was a piece of pie but I found out my lyrics were basic. So I got better and today I’m one of the most best rappers in my area.

Interrogator:
What is it with the battling? What is the purpose of doing it?

Lyman Spang:
Basically its practice. Nothing special to me because I hate battling anyways. It is not my favorite type of rap.
Interrogator:
Well how about Katerina Billsie? How are things between you two?

Lyman Spang:
Well that is kind of personal but if I’m writing love songs then I might as well share it with you’re a**. It sucks. She never has time for me. She hangs around with guys I’m afraid might hurt her but I’m sure they won’t do that when me and her are friends. She ignores me most of the time and when she flirts with me I don’t know what to do because really I don’t really know her.

Interrogator:
I’m sorry. Do you plan on taking her as your love?

Lyman Spang:
God Dammit I’m 15. I feel like it but you know I’m in love and you can’t fall out of love just like that. It is really hard and she is always on my mind. I never stop thinking about her. I have constant dreams about her. You know it is very hectic.

Interrogator:
Well that’s all for now and I plan on seeing you in three years, Good luck with your rap and definitely I wish you luck with Katerina Billsie.

Lyman Spang:
Katerina Spang. Peace women.
Old 05-14-05, 12:27 AM   #2
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: FBB4 7728

i dunno who did that but it was fuckin dumb

"I’m one of the most best rappers in my area."

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 12:29 AM   #3
Macca
Back....

Hell yes. I'm the best in my area.

I'm not dumb either you hoe.

And Felicia made it. I'm so flattered.
Old 05-14-05, 12:38 AM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: FBB4 7728

she's not a very good journalist...what with all the examples of incorrect spelling

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 12:47 AM   #5
Macca
Back....

journalists. thats what you call it. I thought it was good. lol
Old 05-14-05, 08:49 AM   #6
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: 9E2F CDE8

My life story is better...

Born with a 14 inch penis this man took over the world while havin' sexual intercourse with every chick with nice titties...he was better than RV at everything and liked to drink Dr.Pepper...

The End...
Old 05-14-05, 08:53 AM   #7
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca
Hell yes. I'm the best in my area.

I'm not dumb either you hoe.

And Felicia made it. I'm so flattered.

area you mean bedroom

no one said you were dumb

but you are dumb for posting this trash up, horribly written

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 08:58 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Read it...not inspired...average...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 09:02 AM   #9
Word of prey
Poeticool

IP: 9A74 ABE3

I'm not impressed.
Old 05-14-05, 11:16 AM   #10
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 9B34 FCC4

your life sucks
Old 05-14-05, 11:18 AM   #11
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-14-05, 11:59 AM   #12
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

LOL at this.....You say your the best in your area?...(where you from tho)?........bad biography......
Old 05-14-05, 12:01 PM   #13
L.I.3
I Thought You Left?

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 2C01 D973

Didnt read a word of it. Obviously a gay biography no one gives a shit about.

Undestructable Emcees
Old 05-14-05, 12:30 PM   #14
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 7F42 B9C4

in 13 posts,theyres NO good coments lol
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 01:32 PM   #15
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

nobody gives a shit about ur life ur a retard if u pullin knives out on ur own family ur gona get clowned for this one