RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-05, 03:51 PM   #1
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
SevenThird/TonySelf- Fitness Camp Fatalities.

IP: 13A4 AD49

I replied to Jump Remix, and MadThug Crew Diss.

Leave feed and its always returned... www.soundclick.com/tonyself

Listen to the whole thing- Seven Spits first, Then Tony, Then Seven again
Old 05-27-05, 04:08 PM   #2
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

peepin... whoa, wierd effect on the quality of the vocals, not alot of emotion in this one so far from what im seein, i think its the beat tho...zombie food line was coo...some of the effects are cool... u fallin off at the end imthinkin... dunno how much i was feelin that first verse... dont like the "phone convo" effect on the begining of tony's part.... flow is kinda lackin but im feelin it in some parts... im not feelin this beat at all, i think that's what it is... sometimes its hard to understand too... flow has some spotty areas.... gettin kinda sleepy from this beat.... aight seven on again... im thinkin this is nowhere near as good as your last track man, what happened? lyrics are kinda simple im thinkin... doesnt sound like ur too into it man... yeee haw? man, honestly i wasnt feelin this song. tha last track u dropped made this look like a cali track man.... im hopin ur next one is better cuz i know u can bring it better than this.... but then again thats just my oppinion feel me? i kno u do some good work i just wasnt feelin this peice. good luck

o yea, rtf on my newest joint if u get time please.. good looks

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-05, 04:40 PM   #3
Know-Gimix

honesty is cool... i guess this might be one of those tracks where I feel it more than yall do- Some of my fav lyrics in this joint.- i'll hit that feedback tonight after I eat
Old 05-27-05, 04:43 PM   #4
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: B55B EDCA

just to dope to be on rv....dope ass beats,dope flow and nice emotions man,
first verse was fucking dope...now for the second: i prefered the first verse but still dope,i like how you flow,like fast and normal...anyway I know what i meen lol.nice quaLIty and dope lyrics....third verse is just hella dope too...peace
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-05, 06:02 PM   #5
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 94C7 0A94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
honesty is cool... i guess this might be one of those tracks where I feel it more than yall do- Some of my fav lyrics in this joint.- i'll hit that feedback tonight after I eat

agreed the thing i like about our tracks is we find a vibe and hit it not every track has to be ONYX fa real

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 05-27-05, 06:06 PM   #6
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

^ i dont understand, ONYX? like the rapper onyx? lol i dunno, i dont see too much versatility in all ya'lls song. not saying that as an insult cuz u guys do ya thing, but i get the same type of vibe from alot of the tracks, its not like u go from rapping in one to singing in tha next one. i say get a style n stick with it n just try some new shyt with iit n experiment. but thats just my oppinion

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-05, 10:48 PM   #7
BigTony.Self

peep this traackkkkk

Old 05-28-05, 11:28 PM   #8
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: A6AC 3F77

vocal effects make it more difficult for me to hear, especially since I'm listening to lo-fi...

but this shit's kewl, ya'll both got nyce flow but I'm feeling the 2nd dude's more cuz it's more smooth and constant...ya'll sound a lot alike to me though...ya'll not really talkin' about anything specific far as I could tell it's just an abstract track, which is a good thing...much better than talking about "i'm better than you" or "i'm so 'hood" type shit...good ish...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-05, 07:22 PM   #9
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
vocal effects make it more difficult for me to hear, especially since I'm listening to lo-fi...

but this shit's kewl, ya'll both got nyce flow but I'm feeling the 2nd dude's more cuz it's more smooth and constant...ya'll sound a lot alike to me though...ya'll not really talkin' about anything specific far as I could tell it's just an abstract track, which is a good thing...much better than talking about "i'm better than you" or "i'm so 'hood" type shit...good ish...

i dunno what you talkin bout tho-- my whole first verse was on some Im better than you shit... and I don't think me and tony sound anything alike at all, thats why we hooked up, cuz i got the higher pitched lazy lips, and he's got the bassy trigger toungue. but I appreciate the feed.
Old 05-29-05, 07:51 PM   #10
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

aiight i aint no DR...but yall is dope as fuck...........
Old 05-29-05, 07:58 PM   #11
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed
aiight i aint no DR...but yall is dope as fuck...........

I appreciate love, but I wish you woulda broke it down- tell me what it is you liked, so we know in the future.
Old 05-29-05, 08:05 PM   #12
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 8022 9C8F

this track is sickness manifested in lyrics

7/3rd u r soundin a lil different on dis track...ur flow is a lil diff aswell...but nevertheless its fittin and shittin on the beat..wordage at the zombie wordplay bar..nice originality...i like ur laid back sound, itslike ur so confident in ur skill u jus fuckin wif the beat 4 the sake of it lol.......This lil bit jus afta the phone ringin where it sounds like Tony Self is spittin down the phone is DOPE AS FUCK its not the lyrics its just the sound yo...DAMN i repeated this lik 5second bit like 4 timez..tell me how yall did that?...."sevrin up these jerkers over soundclick servers" i liked that man...

this track is sickness yall....u described it well in da lyrics page 4 this:
"who needs a hook, when u got lyrics this sick"

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 05-30-05, 12:57 AM   #13
~:: AkaDemiK ::~
New to RV

IP: 7F52 A461

IIGht..Beat is Relaxed..First Cat..Rhymescheme is Good..but theres Suttin Bout It Why I'm Not Feelin it That Much..Maybe Cauz your lackin some emotion on the verse...Anyway..This is a Diss..??..Anyway..Sounds like you just namin Different Crazy shit...anyway..Second Verse..is Coo..I'm not really feelin it..The Flow was Coo, It Needs Polishing..Cauz i cant make out most of the words...Not Really Seeing a Diss Here Neither..Anyway..Third Verse...Third Verse..Its Good..i guess..Son..You seem To Be Just Puttin anything in ya bars To Me..iono..I'm Not Really Feelin It....To many subjects stuffed in ya bars..or i'm just hearin suttin else..anyway..Keep Droppin Yall...7/10..
Old 05-30-05, 03:51 AM   #14
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
peeping, flow goes blah in some parts only when the lines are stretched a bit. Other than that it's dope. Damn when you pick it up your flow is crazy hot. Lyrics are good. I love that hook, quality is alright, well it's good, I just dunno about it. 2nd verse, I'm not the type that likes a flow as of that, but you did good at what you do. Lyrics are dope. I'm thinking you should slow it down a bit so we can hear the words. It's hard to understand what your saying in most parts. Damn, I'm loving this beat, its really calm like. 3rd verse. Again flow gets choppy in some parts, and in parts seems like your talking. You seem to pick the flow back up though as the verse goes along. I love the way ya ended it though. ALl in All it could use a bit of work, but it's dope. Ya know? I've heard better from the both of ya'll.

PS: I was really feeling the lyrics though. Word

no doubt... but what hook?
Old 05-30-05, 09:08 PM   #15
BigTony.Self

some real solid feedback from folks much appreciated