RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-05, 03:38 PM   #1
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
Pissin on Flames..DISSTRACK

IP: 13A4 AD49

Left feedback on "thoughts" by Mad dog,creativitie,and EC. And on "two step" 50 Bars joint.

Just a little something for this bitch thats duckin me Feed is appreciated and always returned..1 www.soundclick.com/fluidmoon Top track!!

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-28-05, 08:34 PM   #2
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

this was aight...expected alot better from the "Only Female On Rv With Audio Rec Wins"...i must say that your better at rapping then u are singing...i think everyone would agree with that...i think the intro was the best part...u sound to much like a barbie in the intro though...shit was aight...take this how u want but it's feed

overall: 4.5/10
she sounds retarded who the fuck is that? and why do the previous posts say she sound good. ok anyways, the chorus is horrible at least hit one note correct. and fade this girl's singing or something it's annoying. this is not cd material. get a better singer first. no hate but Yahweh! shit's horrible what the fuck is the taste on this site. 2/10

- whoop a hoes ass (seventhird ft. fluidmoon - nah nah nah)

at least someone has some damn sense on this site^^^
Old 05-28-05, 08:54 PM   #3
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
honestly i think im seeing a shift in rv where these newer younger kids the g unit wannabeez think they on some takeover shit being munipulated by whatever the next person sayz look at the rapverse awards one person says someone then the next fuckin 10 are the same coincidence i think not -vendetta hoe ass name biting un original piece of shit get a life and a style and come see me patna and leave real feed not b.s. type shit

basically-- and I liked this shit, Intro was funny, you have elevated alot since the last time you dropped a track where you were rhyming, I'm just curious as to when she gonna come in here and talk shit, w/out a soundcard. love 1
Old 05-28-05, 10:22 PM   #4
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: CA9A B7AE

Listening-........Intro, alright that was funny..............The beat was cool, The punches were coo, not like i thought....you could've hit harder, but blah. The flow was WTF!>?.....was you reading?. The punches at the end, was ok.

Meh ok diss...............1

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-05, 11:25 PM   #5
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

meh

intro..was ok...

flow is what stands out..it could prolly be way betta...what u should do is just read ya lyrics til u memorize them..then that will help wit ya flow and delivery..ckuz i can tell ya readin..oo yea..that reverb is to heavy too...lyrically...it was ok..coulda been way betta lyrically..the personals u have u gotta make them relate to somethin else for them to really hit hard..like make them a punchline...not just sayin what she does....

for a diss track..i dont see this as makin her feel bad...or even wantin to come back at u...if u wooulda made the personals hit harder, then maybe..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-05, 11:35 PM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: A6AC 3F77

so it's okay for everyone else to give the SAME kinda feedback that Fiya did but because thhis is Seven's little bitch and Fiya is the one the diss is about it's not okay for her to speak honestly?...hmmmm, that makes soooo much sense...

anyway...yeah the intro was kinda funny...werd, it does sound like you're reading, and this beat's too slow and "cutesy" for it to be a battle or diss...and why you put that line about you AND YA MAN "merking" her out like you can't do shit on ya own...but yeah, your bars were aiight, at least you used some vocab, but they didn't hit hard cuz your flow was off and the beat wasn't right for this type of track...should've left this as a text diss or something, it would've been better that way...

keep at it though I suppose

*waits for this to get EDITed*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-05, 02:39 AM   #7
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: B4BB 7A42

its ok....ur flows decent....beats cool....overall....the diss is good...lyrics were cool...

Production:8/10
Flow:6/10
Lyrics:8/10
Voice:7/10

Overall-7/10

keep at it..~1 love

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 05-29-05, 02:47 PM   #8
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0

yea, thanks for the feed, i did this shit quick to drop something, the beat was tooooo sllooooww i thought too..i wanted to emphasize on all the personals though. appreciate you letting me know what i need to work on kiddos, without beefin in here,considering most of you in here beefin with me anyway and L.veracity, i did this shit on my own,so that comment is irrelevant.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-29-05, 03:24 PM   #9
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

y u delete my posts it was feed..?

like i said feed = delivery was horrible, you sound like you were reading from paper.. flow has been elevated but you still sound like you talking instead of actually "flowing". I felt you didn't come original lyrically so it's good you didn't use this as a battle track, you woulda got disqualified for using that same line you used against I daughter Hoz.. and your personals were statements kinda the way you stated them in Lyricist Lounge, nothing ground breaking that's why it wasn't effective.. You said all those things before in Beef Threads now you just putting sound to it. Most importantly, ADD PUNCHES to your disses, that's what creates a diss punches and not statements. And try to refrain from using the same lines others may have used (pictures and threads and lip lines). They reminded me of Seven's diss, therefore it's not creative and NOT effective. Try not to say the same shit everyone else says. And get outta that monotone voice, you come off as boring. But nice attempt glad you tried. No hate my opinion.

THIS IS FEED and Tips for elevation, so if you erase it AGAIN Seven so help you Gawd. It's fucking Feed, damn read before you go deleting shit just cuz it got my name on it.

your questioning me is out of your power, dick head.. fall back, son of a bitch.
Old 05-29-05, 03:35 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

lol, at ur little intro... hahah ha, ur rap style is just like 73rd's... openin line was coo. u better at rappin than singing, some parts are boring tho... flow gets off at some parts... some good personals in here, kinda short but all in all this was aight... better than i thought it would b

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-05, 03:59 PM   #11
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

eeeeewww the beat is wack......

nice lyrics... the intro was cool..

decent drop....
Old 05-29-05, 04:44 PM   #12
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 6B52 B741

intro was the only nice thing i guess cuz u were talking instead of rappng..but then again the whole track just sounds like your talking instead of rapping no emotion...beat was trash..ehm...yea..coulda came harder for someone who's "Pissing on flames'....u didnt really piss on flames with this here..you kinda let the flame ignite to something even larger.....anywho.......bottom line. .is ..this is trash..and i wouldnt put it past seven if he deleted it..but if thats the case he should delete every post in here because none of it is saying what you would rather them say..xcept for Seven's post..
Old 05-30-05, 05:09 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

Listening: Flow real slow sound plain it does sound like ya readin it's got minimal emotion disses themself are good some hard punches some aight personals intro LOL sounded like my one (bad boy killa diss) but yea it was funny overall good track better emotion in it woulda made this stronger...keep droppin ~1~

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-05, 07:15 AM   #14
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

beat is nice, but not the battle type

Flow is on point, personals are good, some nice wordplay here,
delivery is ok, your the only girl I heard use multies this good since Nigue

good diss
Old 05-31-05, 09:14 AM   #15
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: CCF5 DBFB

word im feelin the beat...but not really battle orientated

your flow is what needs the most wok, your quality is decent, lyrically dis diss was filled wid loads of personals that cud have been changed a lil bit 2 make em more hard hittin and funny if u feel me...overall this was a fairly decent diss...u should battle L.Veracity...that wud b a dope ass battle....Peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer