RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-05, 12:17 AM   #1
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

today was a good day in northeastern SA...jea lol

IP: 22C6 2F1A

wuss reall good wit it...tonight was a good night i guess....wasnt gon do shit til i found out sum of my boiz was goin to tha movies so i get up there ya kno...n were chillin n shit mindin our own wen these 2 blue raggers come up beefin [i dont claim but 2 of my boiz do]...n like they pull a blade n my boi fuckin kicked it out of dudes hand...n so its like 3-2 n we squabbin...u kno me, had to throw down...but yea...me n my boi mike fuckd 1 of'em up...but my friend levy got 1 pretty bad in tha nose...but we got that dude also...so...then we hit up the movies...n tha cops is there...n i guess this dude got jumped in a fair fight...n dudes brother is there heated...he was sayin he gon stick tha 2 that jumped his bro n shit....so dat was entertainin for a hot minute....then we leave n my boi mike calls his connect up fa sum yay....n seein how i dont do yay...i cop me sum drooooooooooooooooo....orange dro at that...[which ima fire up tonite]....then this chick was all tryna get me to fuck her....but i heard she wasnt clean....so i aint want nun to do wit her....so she go to all tha otha niggas in my crew n try tha same....then i got home...now im chillin....but yea that was my night....

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 02:07 AM   #2
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

yo im fixina go to the movies 2marrow in Universal City ya know the big one next to Ashleys Furniture.....but i go there every friday exept this one........wow thats some trippy shit.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote