RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Higher Thinking
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-05, 11:17 AM   #1
DQ
Odi et Amo

Drakel (2-0) vs. Kein Witz (2-0)

IP: 1AD2 C386

Battles up Monday - Check In by Wednesday - Drop by Friday - Votes by Sunday

No line limit and the battler with most votes by Sunday night is the winner. If this is a topical battle, write a topical and not a poetic drop and the same is vice a versa.

All Battlers must vote on 4 other battles and leave their voting links in their battle thread. Battles voted on may be from either poetry or topical battles. If vote threads aren't in your poetry battle thread by sunday you will suffer a loss by Disqualification.

Extensions must be asked for by Thursday night by pming any of the mods (Acuity, Drama Queen & Elementality). No extensions will be given 4 if asked 4 on Friday night. Extensions are only given till Sunday night at the most. If you dont ask for an extention, and drop whenever you feel like it you will be Disqualified. Do not abuse extentions, they are not to be used if you're just too lazy to drop within the confines of the circumstances. Leave reasonable explanation for your absense. If the League notices you are a slacker due to this nature you will be banned for being out-right slothfully callous.

Every battler must nominate (not their own) one topical and poetry battle for pieces of the week, in the main forum . People with pieces of the week shall have their drops stickied and placed in the Pieces Of Inspiration sub forum

Don't ho-show because you will be banned if you do it twice. We can understand you cannot drop due to certain circumstances but if this happens a second time, you're banned from the league for 2 weeks. If you signed up for both leagues and you no-show in one league twice, you will be banned in both leagues!

Try to limit the freeposts, we will have a chat/beef thread for that. Also give fully explained votes, if not your votes won't count!

Your Topic: Illiterate Barriers

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 06-06-05, 11:27 AM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: D7AC CF0D

=D Hey there, Drakel. Let's make it good.

Old 06-06-05, 06:09 PM   #3
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

OG!!!!!!! whats good?

what a weird topic eh? oh well, gl my fellow

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 06-07-05, 01:49 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Sorry to have to do this, my OG brother... =D You've got three days to beat this.

ILLITERATE BARRIERS

THE dark seed of wanton needs, twirling in the twisted mind of the child,
eyes wild, a struggle to keep his manner mild, hidden behind false smiles.
The handicap by of the beguiled chap, miraculously crossing gaps in waltz.
Dancing through the terror, learning through the errors of each of his faults.
The salvation of his problems quickly growing nearer, next to fulfilling dreams;
people noticed his eyes gleam, acting strangely, seeking solace in screams.
HIS college requests denied in excess, rejects piled up in the mess of his mailbox,
tears shaking his body, fingers raking his face, jagged nails slicing under frail locks.
Why would God, the biggest bully we've got, leave him to wither in his growing tears,
Never to be spoken to by the primly, never to embrace the pretty, or pressed by cheers.
Fists balled, crossing the crowded halls, peering at the rushing children, carrying books;
Pitiful, trying to perfect their looks; he refrained from firing, amazed at the control it took.

FINALLY free, sitting in the back of the class, no longer the slack amongst the mass;
sweaty like he'd just run track, waiting for the ample opportunity for the attack.
The refreshing crack, snapping the students straight by the sound of a smacking ruler,
aching to be cooler; the teacher thought him the fool, and right now he'd fool her.
HUDDLED in corners, he basked in sniffles of the mourners of the dead and dying,
soul set free and flying, shooting the people who suscepted to frightful crying.
Through all the lying, he'd find his peace in the dismembered children pieces,
sniggering at the negotiators calling, students falling dead after wanted releases.
Trying to fix everything, finding the faults in the bullets sting, making it scarier.
Showing what it could bring, when somebody tries and cross the illiterate barriers.

Old 06-09-05, 07:46 AM   #5
Germ
in your system

yo, i have some shit going on, i might not be able to drop till sunday, i'll try to drop saturday, but friday is definately a long shot

Extension granted till Sunday (to be sure)

FLY FREE

Last edited by Drama Queen : 06-09-05 at 09:10 AM.
Old 06-09-05, 11:16 AM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

For god's sake, you lazy bastard. I did mine in a day. <<

Old 06-09-05, 06:47 PM   #7
Germ
in your system

but i do work all day, and i have some shit to go to in the next two days, if i get time to write, i will.

and thanks DQ

FLY FREE
Old 06-13-05, 06:36 AM   #8
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 439B E775

Closed, Kein Witz wins due to no-show

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ