RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Veyetal Vs Ikso
Veyetal 5 83.33%
Ikso 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-05, 01:32 PM   #1
Ikso
New to RV

Veyetal vs Ikso

IP: 5066 954A

5~BarZ
3 VotEz Ta None Results In A Ko~
5 Votes Rusuults In A Win~
No HerB Votez/Hate VoteZ/Crew VoTez/Votes Must Be Broke Down In Either A Catagory Or Line For Line~
Verses Do The Day You Check In~
No Later Than Tomorrow~

Good Luck ~

~EaSy~

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 06-10-05 at 01:32 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 06-07-05, 01:32 PM   #2
System

IP: 5066 954A

Ikso has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-07-05 01:32 PM.

Old 06-07-05, 07:06 PM   #3
System

IP: 9E2F CDE8

veyetal has ACCEPTED this battle on 06-07-05 07:06 PM.

Old 06-07-05, 07:11 PM   #4
veyetal
original.

came over from another bored, cause ik's verses placed them all to sleep
leave, cause the only 'flava' you'll be having here...is the taste of defeat
spring on this bitch, he'll be fall'in back quick, ik better be'leaves'
he's hands down the greatest because thats all his verses ever recieve
never achieve fame, like sitting in the stands, iks'so apart from the game
but i bet he can leave a crowd roaring..........the start of his name!
what a lame, '~EaSy~'? well you could give up now if thats what you prefer to do
nice rules, if only you were in a crew i could say they all referred to you
fuck this fool, wishin' he could ride this one out....not even if you prayed on pedals
this wannabe pulling away with the win?.....not even if it were made of metal

3rd bar - name play.
4th bar - read what he wrote in the rules.
5th bar - sig play.

if you still do not get anything, please, refrain from voting, or pm me and i can explain further.
Old 06-08-05, 06:56 PM   #5
Ikso
New to RV

IP: 6B76 3EE9

`Rock ya head’ till your fukkin `dome shakes’, kuz after this you’ll `never be the same` like `two snowflakes’
Your` two week’ like poor `room mates’, Bitch hows the gore taste! I’ll make this slut bow down till the whole floor breaks!
I `rip threw more veyens/vines’ then `tarzan’,Burn ya fist till your palms spand,kuz your punches `poorer’ than `boxers on far lands’
I `float threw streets’ while your jus `waitin ta make moves’ like `car jams’,im a `beast’ wit Lines while your like hermaphadites..Only `part Man’!
Rip `V’s neck’ worse than being `careless wit white T’s’, keep ya `chin up’ when you fight me kuz I ‘take more jaws out’ than pochers and `shark sightings’.(jaws/movie)
If this battle was a `brand of condom’ I must be `Ruffyn the beating’, im `playin willows’ wit him the way I’ll `stump-in/stompin your weeping’*
This chump is a weakling, my fist have ya `voice box’ doin more work than `def children when speaking’!
This like livin in the hood..your lifes toast!`walk all over your bars’ wit out `payin attention’ like `drunk men wit blind folds’
I out `shine most`, and this bitch isn’t near `the light’ like `dorfs reaching 4 light bulbs’, I fukkin knife skulls,and ` demand more bones’ than ‘burglars leavin heist notes’~!**

*Willow Is A Weeping Tree..Stump/Tree Stump…Stump-in/Stompin*
**Bones is also a slang word for money**

~GoodNight~

Hands Down The Greatest

Old 06-08-05, 08:19 PM   #6
Ikso
New to RV

IP: AB00 374C

....~vote up~.....

good luck kidd...

~GoodNight~

Hands Down The Greatest

Old 06-08-05, 08:25 PM   #7
veyetal
original.

hey, don't you think you could have self-glored a little more?
your wordplay didn't even diss me, lol.
Old 06-08-05, 08:34 PM   #8
AckRite
Lyrics Put MCs On Atkin's Diet!

IP: B255 D00F

Voted For: Ikso

v/ Ikso

Punches: Ikso (You Had All Punches Basically)
Personals: Veyetal (Basis Of Ya Whole Verse)
Creativity: Ikso (Da Punches....)
Wordplay: Ikso
Multiples: Ikso
Structure: Veyetal (No @ Ikso...Strected? Yes)
Vocab Use: Ikso (V Used Simple Shit)

Opener: Ikso (Had Humor)
Middle: Tie (Both Had Nice Middles)
Finisher: Ikso (Creative Finish...Gave That A 9 Outta 10)

Vote = Ikso...Veyetal Tried 2 Use Punches But They Were SOFFFT Or Worded Badly...Not Alotta Force Used In His Verse So Gave It 2 Da Otha Nig

RTF

C.S!....
Crhyme Sindicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckRite
Slashin Armada With Tha Pen I Write Wit...Paybacks This Herbs Plan
Dude Offers Hand Jobs For Votes..Ask 187, He knows It FIRST HAND!

"Y's My Record 9-6?...Cuz I Battle Competition!"

Send a message via AIM to AckRite  
Old 06-08-05, 08:40 PM   #9
Adam

IP: A0C8 44A9

Voted For: veyetal

Ikso - Stretched, Stretched, Stretched...Like you have some great concepts in all your lines and everything, but the flow is so far off that it just makes it difficult to read. You have some decent wordplay, some pretty good multies in there and all. Not really any personals or anything...but some solid punches. You need to work on making your lines shorter, so it has a nicer flow to it/have a better structure, and you should be able to come out with some wins..

veyetal - Good verse..Great structure, and flow was right on point. You did your research on this guy and had some great personals on him. Some solid punches in their, with good wordplay...ex. The opener...You also had some good multies within in your verse. Nice hard hitting punches and personals, with a great flow won this battle for you..

Vote: veyetal

Old 06-08-05, 08:42 PM   #10
veyetal
original.

wow.
did you not pick up that half of his disses were self-glore, the other half were random wordplay.
he only really dissed me on a couple bars, all the rest he bragged about how he is going to rip me or some shit like that.
but whatever.....i wish you could have expanded a little more on your breakdown a little more comprehensively.
bump.
Old 06-08-05, 08:49 PM   #11
Adam

I was way to lazy to type out a huge explanation about Self Glory, he still had some good concepts..

Self Glorification is wack as fuck...here is an example..

This kids signs are vital, watch me rip this bitch veyetal
People feeling my shit more than 80s girls and Billy Idol

Fuck I'm godly...

^ More Self Glory...get it foo

Weerd basically veyetal took this easily...I don't know what AckRite read? But weerd...I was just being cool...

Love you both...

Old 06-08-05, 08:58 PM   #12
Ikso
New to RV

IP: AB00 374C

*wow*.. His Verse Was FUkkin Wack... Garbage... Punches Were Played And Beyond CHildish...

Any Way Wuit Swayin Kidd You Got Murdered...

*smh*

Hands Down The Greatest

Old 06-08-05, 09:06 PM   #13
Adam

Yes, I'm swaying to all these people that cannot see the verse. You know that voters can only see the verses and no other posts untill they vote or leave feedback? So nobody is swaying in anyway possible..

Kids these days..

Old 06-08-05, 09:07 PM   #14
veyetal
original.

`Rock ya head’ till your fukkin `dome shakes’, kuz after this you’ll `never be the same` like `two snowflakes’
Your` two week’ like poor `room mates’, Bitch hows the gore taste! I’ll make this slut bow down till the whole floor breaks!
good wordplay, yet your punch was self glore
I `rip threw more veyens/vines’ then `tarzan’,Burn ya fist till your palms spand,kuz your punches `poorer’ than `boxers on far lands’
I `float threw streets’ while your jus `waitin ta make moves’ like `car jams’,im a `beast’ wit Lines while your like hermaphadites..Only `part Man’!
nice punch, but you still managed to self-glore
Rip `V’s neck’ worse than being `careless wit white T’s’, keep ya `chin up’ when you fight me kuz I ‘take more jaws out’ than pochers and `shark sightings’.(jaws/movie)
all self-glore
If this battle was a `brand of condom’ I must be `Ruffyn the beating’, im `playin willows’ wit him the way I’ll `stump-in/stompin your weeping’*
This chump is a weakling, my fist have ya `voice box’ doin more work than `def children when speaking’!
all self-glore
This like livin in the hood..your lifes toast!`walk all over your bars’ wit out `payin attention’ like `drunk men wit blind folds’
I out `shine most`, and this bitch isn’t near `the light’ like `dorfs reaching 4 light bulbs’, I fukkin knife skulls,and ` demand more bones’ than ‘burglars leavin heist notes’~!**
not bad of a concept, poor wording though....and this actually had little to no self-glore at all

so basically, you relied on multies way too much man, you have nice wordplay, but you don't have the right concept of a punch.....diss me man, not try to make yourself look good....and you need to connect your shit better, alot of stuff was very random, mainly because you tried to multify everything.
Old 06-08-05, 09:09 PM   #15
veyetal
original.

played eh? when basically the whole verse consisted of personals
you're fucking whack dude, and you dont know how to write worth shit
go die.