RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-05, 03:15 PM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Red face The Great Adventures Of The Omen

IP: 0825 899A

well ipeeped some of tremendous' threads and i didnt know that this was the spot for fairy tales... so ima make up a story in hopes to sound gangster rite now.. feel free to post your own... story times bitches!!!

so i was like, in the hood n shyt ya kno... with the crack n the guns, and i had this elephant gun the size of a hockey stick, and this dude was like following me cuz he was annoying and tryin to get some pussy from this hot bitch i was hollerin at... and then i punched him with my gun and knocked him thru 3 doors at this party a block away!! nikka was flyin jo! so then i almost got some pussy from this gurl but then he jumped out the window and i stole her house n made it a crack house, so then tyrome biggums was in that bitch with piles of crack this highhhh!!! we smoked like 50 woo bobs, then we turned all blue n shyt, then i walked down to south central in a red jumpsuit like "whaaaasssuuppp?" and every1 was runnin n shyt, i popped a few cats u kno... how we do it ..... then i hoped in tha benz w/ 2 doors with game n fifty and made them become friends again... then i killed them both n now i have 2 g unit spinner chains... n e body want one????

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:24 PM   #2
Spunk Master Sex
My Skills>Your Skills

Text Record: 3-5
IP: 6EFF 26B9

You shoulda let me make this thread, cuz my storuy is TRUE!!!

I was chillin in my hood right and this nigga ran up on my girl and tried humping her leg, and I found out it was Bow Wow!!! So I told him he better quit cuz I got guns bigger than he was 2 years ago and he didnt so I shot him and he fell all the way across the streets house of my neighbour Game and he came out like "WTF!?" and got mad cuz he was recording the song I made a beat for him for. And he came over and shot me 28 times in the face but I was okay cuz my cousin made a bulletproof mask yesterday and now hes rich and I was wearing it. But it still kinda hurt so right now i'm in the hospital right now gettin head from 30 asian nurses while typing this on the new sidekick I stole from Game while he was shooting me.

Word.

(it hurts like a bitch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM
OVERALL-WORDSCAPE MURDERED HIM BY FAR...THIS WAS A ONE WAY BATTLE TO ME..BUT ITS ALL GOOD..
Old 06-16-05, 03:26 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

^lmahahasojdohfihgkdagjvaskduroeihgdskfjwosdiufihe iowaoerudksfhdkjgsdkjfsdalkhahahahsdakhafhkahahaha hha... Where Do I Cop One Of These Bullet Proof Mask's, Cuz I Already Got The Bulletproof Buttplug... That Saved Me This Time That Game Tried To Shoot Me In The Ass..... Ha Ha, That Game Is Quite A Trickster.!

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 03:31 PM   #4
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 9516 4575

werd, ya'll are so gangsta...

*becomes The Omen and Spunk Master Sex's #1 groupie*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:32 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

^word u should tell us a groupie story about how u slutted urself to our friends at our shows wen we went on the hollapaloosa tour!!!!

[/b]
Old 06-16-05, 03:41 PM   #6
Devolve
_

IP: 206E 7797

Ok then........

_

1-0
Send a message via AIM to Devolve Send a message via Yahoo to Devolve   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-05, 04:28 AM   #7
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: C44A F9C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunk Master Sex
You shoulda let me make this thread, cuz my storuy is TRUE!!!

I was chillin in my hood right and this nigga ran up on my girl and tried humping her leg, and I found out it was Bow Wow!!! So I told him he better quit cuz I got guns bigger than he was 2 years ago and he didnt so I shot him and he fell all the way across the streets house of my neighbour Game and he came out like "WTF!?" and got mad cuz he was recording the song I made a beat for him for. And he came over and shot me 28 times in the face but I was okay cuz my cousin made a bulletproof mask yesterday and now hes rich and I was wearing it. But it still kinda hurt so right now i'm in the hospital right now gettin head from 30 asian nurses while typing this on the new sidekick I stole from Game while he was shooting me.

Word.

hehehehehehehehe

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!