RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-05, 02:49 PM   #1
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
.::SHAKE DAT::. ....ft Ecko

IP: FEFC E273

who said the boob song wouldnt get done lol...yea boob anthem....i know im not a thug this is more of a joke track....talkin bout tities

yea me and ecko rippin it....

ecko got first hook

than its me.....

then i got second hook

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/newmethed_music.htm

hit me up with a link ill return the favor

links: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195419
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194216

Last edited by New Meth0d : 06-21-05 at 06:27 PM.
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-05, 04:40 PM   #2
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: E749 26EB

even if this is the best song made ever on the earth... i wouldnt listen cuz of the title

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-05, 05:02 PM   #3
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

lol tha song doesnt really have a title....ecko kept sayin shake dat on tha hook so thats what i named it....
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-05, 06:09 PM   #4
the omen
tha illest

IP: E749 26EB

aight fine i'll peep... i've heard this beat, who is it by? chorus is wack to me, lyrically, i hate these fifty cent lyrics... first dude up is aight, flow is a lil shaky sometimes, voice is coo, but lyrics is corny to me... gets in my car, n shows me her titties?? hmmm i dunno this is some fifty cent type shyt without tha gangster appeal, just a white suburbian boy collab takin a shot at a comercial track, i dunno thats my oppinion, i dont like how tha second verse is so short, i think you both have potential to be dope rappers, just drop tha 50 cent shit, rap about something legitamate...

[/b]
Old 06-22-05, 12:25 AM   #5
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 11C6 6A01

Beat is mainstream shit i heard on BET i think

Chorus- was simplistic, alot of "shake that"

meth- Simple lyrics, presence was pretty good, flow was on beat kinda felt off at the end but overall neva listen to yo shit it was decent

return fav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-25-05, 07:56 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2FD5 47F6

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still got my verse for that!!!!!!!!!!

ADD MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol......me Ecko and Lady Fiya were supposed to do that shit forever ago

Here's a link to my accapella.........add that shit

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/rvstuff_music.htm

Last edited by enygma : 06-25-05 at 08:01 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Enygma Send a message via MSN to Enygma Send a message via Yahoo to Enygma   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 08:18 PM   #7
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: E599 228B

the lyrics are a lil too basic...and i aint much for this type of style...but this song hott....the best thang bout it is the flow.....the flow was probably one of the best songs wit flow i heard on this site....the quality was perfect too...9/10 for flow and quality...RTF on my "Mixed Chronic"
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 08:20 PM   #8
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
aight fine i'll peep... i've heard this beat, who is it by? chorus is wack to me, lyrically, i hate these fifty cent lyrics... first dude up is aight, flow is a lil shaky sometimes, voice is coo, but lyrics is corny to me... gets in my car, n shows me her titties?? hmmm i dunno this is some fifty cent type shyt without tha gangster appeal, just a white suburbian boy collab takin a shot at a comercial track, i dunno thats my oppinion, i dont like how tha second verse is so short, i think you both have potential to be dope rappers, just drop tha 50 cent shit, rap about something legitamate...

FUCK u..go suck a dick burban rappaz can rap to...even pourto ricans....just rely's on the talent so stop bein a fuckin homo..nobody likes ur shit anyway
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 08:52 PM   #9
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

^lol... u amuse me, its youre oppinion if you want to "Jam" to this commercial bullshit written by 13 year olds, i mean new methods part was nyce dont get me wrong, but im sorry if my oppinion is that i would rather not listen to a 13 year old mexican rap about a bitch "shaking that" who prolly has not even seen real tities in his lifetime lol.. i mean its been done a million times juvenile, 50cent, ll cool j, the list goes on forever.. and i KNOW burban rappers can rap, anybody can rap but i say rap about something thats YOU, not what the industry puts out for these 13 year olds to mimic... im a "burban rapper" i live about 10 minutes from dc, so im in the middle of everything... and never speak on my fan base, cuz obviously 1 person cannot speak for the 10000000000bajillion people that enhabit this earth... so dont get ur nuts in a jumble cuz nobodys knockin ur shyt.... cuz frankly y'all aint doin u, only new methods part was decent to me, i just dont wanna hear what 50 cents says on the radio (cuz he has a decent voice and represents the hood) just said by some dumb little kid who has no idea what tha fuck he is talking about... if you dont appreaciate my feed then dont post ya damn tracks, feedback works pro's n cons, thats how it is simple as that...

[/b]
Old 06-25-05, 10:08 PM   #10
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

im a burban rapper too but why the fuck diss them just cuz they burban ESPECIALLY if ur burban..i agree all that rappin bout bitches N' shit is played out and retarded but doesnt mean that only burban rappaz do it....50 Cent aint burban..along wit the rappaz u mentioned....and alotta burban rappaz just follow the commercial shti but dont blame all burban rappaz..what the fuck wrong wit u
Old 06-25-05, 10:38 PM   #11
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

just for the recording im turning 16 in the end of july....and i think ecko is like 16 too...whateva feedback is better than no feed back
Old 06-25-05, 11:59 PM   #12
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

to straight AIM,

yo... you must be seriously retarded... u contradicted everything i stated... i never made fun of burban rappers at all, in fact i think the undergroundish more burb rappers are in fact my favorite... i just hate it when people do a style that is not them whatsoever... like if ur from tha burbs and ur rappin like ur from tha hood and rappin about bitches n money and cars and ur not old enuf to drive... thats a sign rite there feel me? lol

[/b]
Old 06-26-05, 10:45 AM   #13
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: BF8E CD96

this beat is corny as hell, sound like wyshmaster or rock it productions or summin..... hook is gay, first mans, flow is sloppy at times lyriucs are too simple n 50 cent wackness sorry cnt stand them.... really hate these vibes, this hook is awfull.... second flow again is sloppy delivery is ok, lyrics are too basic again ugh sorry cnt listen no more this is annoying me
Old 06-26-05, 11:41 AM   #14
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
who said the boob song wouldnt get done lol...yea boob anthem....i know im not a thug this is more of a joke track....talkin bout tities

yea me and ecko rippin it....

ecko got first hook

than its me.....

then i got second hook

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/newmethed_music.htm

hit me up with a link ill return the favor

links: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195419
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=194216

THIS SONG WAS A JOKE....HENCE THE REASON I WAS TALKIN ABOUT TITIES THE WHOLE TIME
Old 06-26-05, 11:44 AM   #15
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: BF8E CD96

yeah i understand that, but you could have done it much better, the beat didnt suit the topic and it was done very cheasily and poorly, and simplisticly, also that doesnt change the fact the flow was un-polished e.t.c