RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-05, 04:25 AM   #1
Determined
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
this works

IP: 1488 AEBE

this is real hiphop related, so if your an up and coming rapper, and you want that quality sound like eminem, nas and dre? well then you need to record on what they record on, yeh dre has come out with some cubase ads, but almost everybody in the whole music industry is using pro tools from brittney to dave matthews to eminem. but pro tools, digi design, is mostly run off of an apple/mac computer, and those are expensive f*ckers, i got a G4 two years ago for two grand, the G5s are like two grand, but if you go this sight and then just sign up and you get people you kno to sign up then you can get points, and they have a g4 notebook for twelve thousand points. it is well worth it if you can get enough people to do it. i wouldnt normaly promote shit like this, but this is a heck of a deal, and i kno its real cause my sis got a plasma off of them. she knows about a million people online, but she got one in the mail, so i thought i would try it for this notebook, and mc's, producers, even graphic people, apple is where it is at. O yeh, and if you have a mac or get this one, i got the hook up on pro tools cause my guy here runs a shop and he is letting the mbox's go for half of to me. so hit me on the pms, you can use it on windows, but it is ten times better on a mac, hit it up, and trust me, right away you will notice the recording difference, determind

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=147062