RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-05, 08:49 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Top 431 reasons to hate Doomsday.

IP: A3B1 4B1D

hell, why SHOULDN'T you hate Doomsday?? I shit on everything that at least 3/4ths of you guys stand for in your e-world. Topical battles? shit on those. the dick riding orgies that you clowns get your selves into? shit on that. ABC-ass single sylable rhymescheme? shit on that. Lack of actual personals in battles? shit aaall over that. Your inability to rap in person without anyone laughing at you? lol, shit on that. Your "me-too" flow that you use on every untalented track? shit on that too.

Day in day out I desytroy bits and pieces of the things you e-celebrities find precious. You guys build this whole existance for your self that barely involves rap at all. You spend more time trying to be good buddies with everyone so they like you, instead of being real and saying "yo honestly man, I thought this was bad and heres why" or "actually, that's not true, and here's why". Why? because you guys are dying to be popular. In your real life, you're not good at anything enough to get any recognition for it, and your appearance is appaling in most of you guy's cases. Braces, zits, fat as a motherfucker, baldspots, peg-legs, eye-patches, extra fingers, boomerang dicks, repulsive smellin pussies, SARS, flaming gays and lesbos, chicks with voices deeper than mine, all that shit, lol. You draw up this big illusion of the character you REALLY wish you could be, then come online and try to be just that, but oohhh boy, Doomsday sees right through that shit and I shit aaalllll over it. It dosen't help that I really am in person who I am on the net, and you're not who you are ANYWHERE. So by all means, all you internet idols, up and coming nerds, gigabyte gangstas, 56k killers and DSL Divas - I'm asking you. Nah fuck it, I'm TELLIN you to hate me. In every post. Follow me around the board and post directly behind me and say "FUCK DOOMSDAY!!". Put that shit in your avatar!! Curse me out in one post, then come on your alias that I shit on a few hours prior and curse me out on that too. Tell me that you're the king/queen of some place where no one knows your name. I LOVE it!! that shit gives me the drive to do shit to utterly piss you motherfuckers off and make you wanna kill yourselves and/or me, cuz fact is not one of you rejects would EVER leave this board. Shit, what else would I do here if I couldn't piss off some losers, bums, and sensitive homos??! That shit cracks me the fuck up hard as hell, lol.

And to those of you who post here with a similar mind-set that I do, Phen, Sev, Flu, Nos, OMB, and like 10 others - lol, word the fuck up to THAT.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 08:51 PM   #2
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Yet again Dooms, who the fuck cares?
Old 09-09-05, 08:52 PM   #3
leady
Addicted

Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 10A1 553A

somebody is seaking attention..... lol @ u tryna diss net kids and you fealt the ned to write all that, and i only read like ur first little paragraph n got bored, go get a fuckin life u moron
Old 09-09-05, 08:52 PM   #4
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
somebody is seaking attention..... lol @ u tryna diss net kids and you fealt the ned to write all that, and i only read like ur first little paragraph n got bored, go get a fuckin life u moron

Exactly... Wow, ur a netcee, good job
Old 09-09-05, 08:54 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

...k.

o_O I'm not sure what category I fit into.

Topical fag,
or
attention seeker
or
dickrider
or
netcee wannabe
or
a guy who likes debates
or

a mix.
Old 09-09-05, 08:57 PM   #6
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety

seriously, kid wanna talk bout no1 here doin shit offline blah blah blah... how many shows u done??? how many mixtapes u been on??? are u signed???

i can guarantee that ive done more shit offline than doomsday has done online and offline, fuckin sack of shit
Old 09-09-05, 09:02 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Yet again Dooms, who the fuck cares?

APPARANTLY YOU BITCH, CUZ YOU'RE HERE!! LOLO!!! I love it.

Quote:

^^I agree with you on that one, lol. See what I mean? I don't really have any feelings positive or negative about you, but I can agree with you one place, and disagree with you the next. What's so hard abotu that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady
seriously, kid wanna talk bout no1 here doin shit offline blah blah blah... how many shows u done??? how many mixtapes u been on??? are u signed???

i can guarantee that ive done more shit offline than doomsday has done online and offline, fuckin sack of shit

This is EXACTLY what I'm talkign about. AAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, you forgot to say "FUCK DOOMSDAY!!" then tell me about how cool you are when you get blown out the water by guys who just started recording LOLOOOLO. Yeah...you're dope alright LOL. Stop trying ot compare yourself to me man. Just be you, instead of trying to out-be me.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 09:04 PM   #8
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Word I Heart Dooms

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 09:04 PM   #9
anxiety

I just don't understand why you made this thread... To draw attention to yourself? I dun get it.
Old 09-09-05, 09:05 PM   #10
leady
Addicted

i am being me, but your the one sayin ppl aint doin this ppl aint doin that, ur bein mad hypocritical at the minute... i mean who the fuck are YOU of all people to tell anybody they aint doin this n aint doin that???

you spend more time on here than most people, please stfu now and get a life
Old 09-09-05, 09:06 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
i am being me, but your the one sayin ppl aint doin this ppl aint doin that, ur bein mad hypocritical at the minute... i mean who the fuck are YOU of all people to tell anybody they aint doin this n aint doin that???

DOOMS proved he was a hypocrite in his battle with Trip...so that's a no brainer...Him being a hypocrite, not him...wait

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 09:08 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:

Son....you racked up over 1000 posts in 2 months. And I'm the one that needs to get a life??? AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAH.

Yo, I'll do me, and you do you and keep getitng your ass handed to you by dudes that admit that they can't rap. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Classic.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-09-05, 09:13 PM   #13
leady
Addicted

who handed my ass to me??? go on, i wanna see this list, cos last time i checked, no1 handed it to me.

wow a thousand posts in 2 months... there ppl that joined same time as me and have over 6000 posts on one account and a few hundred on one or more accounts, so please, you keep looking stupid.

and alot of my posts come from back n forth posts like were having now, so they are usually made in short spaces of time.

yea, so well done on proving how much of an idiot u truely are
Old 09-09-05, 09:13 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
DOOMS proved he was a hypocrite in his battle with Trip...so that's a no brainer...Him being a hypocrite, not him...wait

Quote:
hell, why SHOULDN'T you hate Doomsday?? I shit on everything that at least 3/4ths of you guys stand for in your e-world. Topical battles? shit on those. the dick riding orgies that you clowns get your selves into? shit on that. ABC-ass single sylable rhymescheme? shit on that. Lack of actual personals in battles? shit aaall over that. Your inability to rap in person without anyone laughing at you? lol, shit on that. Your "me-too" flow that you use on every untalented track? shit on that too.

Quote:
So by all means, all you internet idols, up and coming nerds, gigabyte gangstas, 56k killers and DSL Divas - I'm asking you. Nah fuck it, I'm TELLIN you to hate me. In every post. Follow me around the board and post directly behind me and say "FUCK DOOMSDAY!!"

you're dismissed. Sodomite.

This is a fuckin blast!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-09-05, 09:15 PM   #15
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

The lack of talent on this site got you thinkin bein the nicest here is somethin to talk about.

I mean this the same shit on every site I go to, one cat that rips a few kids on the site got em thinkin he Hova of the site, muthafuckin CEO of this rap shit lol.

You decent but you talkin bout bein real, an you bustin out like you untouchable, that aint real.. you aint shit off of RV, cause I aint heard of you. Most people ont these sites, their fanbase consists of family an close friends an you braggin bout shittin on em.. lol.

Its been said from the beginnin dog,,

"Chickity-check yourself before you wreck yourself"

PS Lets do a track.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5