RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-05, 02:26 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9DB1 64D6

[QUOTE=Acuity][OWNED]King Solo[/OWNED]

its true actually...solo tell us y u wont pick up a mic?[/QUOTE]

oh wow, putting OWNED around my name makes you so dope

and OMG!! "King Solo tell us y u wont pick up a mic?" my god ure so gangsta ureself bringin that up..........typical big-headed audio head who sounds like he's on helium like i've said before, i have better things to do with my life than waste time making a pointless diss track on some fool for a battle.

oh and please bring ure gangsta talk like "oh excuses solo, cuz you got no talent and i'm an audio head so i must be dope, oooo, look at me!!" and "oh, if you dont wanna waste ure time then why do u text battle, homo!! i'm so gangsta with my words!"
cuz like i said, i text battle like once a week, and it takes me less than 10 minutes to do a verse.

so same to you, brush ya ego off and stop trying to act cool you immature child.
Old 09-13-05, 04:00 AM   #17
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP: 7EB7 098F

[QUOTE=King Solo]oh my god, arent you a witty little turd today, nicely done getting your boyfriend acuity in here to back you up by the way, real gangsta right there. [B]now get ure facts straight son, when i had From: UK in my file that is cuz my location was the UK, i wasnt in Australia saying i was in UK, why the fuck wud i wanna lie and say i rep crappy UK with gay ass people like you repping it.[/B] I merely said i was from: UK cuz at that moment i was, then i moved to Australia so i changed my location.

but i must say, nicely done with the steve irwin shit, very creative you should be proud, [B]and ure real gangsta battling nerds over the internet with ure microphone,[/B] [B]and i aint even gonna comment on ure lack of lyrical skills anyway cuz we aint got all day.[/B] so brush ya ego off junior, and then go take ure internet gangsta and try pushing it on sumone else, respect the alias, true gangsta right there [B]god ure such a child.[/B][/QUOTE]

1st: explain all ya UK hype open mics repping UK to the core and now you're sayin we're all crappy?...kinda hypocritical don't ya think. And i know you moved away i never said you lied

2nd: Mic > Keyboard...so i'm guessing you're more nerdy for the fact you still type ya raps...

3rd: u have always wanted me in your crews...always liked the drops i've done...you refered to me as your fav UK audio head and was always eager to hear my drops you even voted for me on regular occasions saying that i was good...nominated me on several occasions for awards...and now i conflict your interests i have a lack of skills?...again hypocritical of ya.

&

4th: God you are SUCH a child
Bizzy
Old 09-13-05, 04:03 AM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

lol @ an alias causeing this much discussion. fuck you 4 leaving OS
Old 09-13-05, 04:05 AM   #19
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

[QUOTE=King Solo] like i've said before, i have better things to do with my life than waste time making a pointless diss track on some fool for a battle[/QUOTE]

And this is the quotable i will sig...for the fact he texts raps has a 70 + record does open mics and still doesn't use a mic which prolly takes jus as long to do as a text piece of garbage...stop with the contradictions...ya making an idiot of yourself it's embarassing really go home or go to argos or something
Bizzy
Old 09-13-05, 09:12 AM   #20
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

[QUOTE=Ysdat]lol @ an alias causeing this much discussion. fuck you 4 leaving OS [/QUOTE]

Why thank you i know my GSS name pisses a few off and a fuck you too for being so mad i upped my crew level by 25 or so
Bizzy
Old 09-13-05, 11:59 AM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

ermm, yea, i'll address this fool...

[QUOTE=GangsStarShit]1st: explain all ya UK hype open mics repping UK to the core and now you're sayin we're all crappy?...kinda hypocritical don't ya think. And i know you moved away i never said you lied

[B]explain, kid i've done ONE in my whole time you dumb fuck, how about you go look at some of the disses i've done on some UK ppl fool!![/B]

2nd: Mic > Keyboard...so i'm guessing you're more nerdy for the fact you still type ya raps...

[B]err no, again ure trying to sound clever, i already explained i text battle becuz it takes like 10 minutes maximum for one battle, then judging that i've been on here for nearly 1 and a 1/2 years and only a total of 90 recorded battles is like 2 a week, sumtimes 3.......that is like half an hour to an hour maximum out of my life a week, dumb shit.[/B]

3rd: u have always wanted me in your crews...always liked the drops i've done...you refered to me as your fav UK audio head and was always eager to hear my drops you even voted for me on regular occasions saying that i was good...nominated me on several occasions for awards...and now i conflict your interests i have a lack of skills?...again hypocritical of ya.

[B]again, ONCE i asked you to join 6 Feet when i was in it, thats only cuz CALI wanted you in, dumb fuck, i cudn't give a fuck what crew ure in and shit. i've said ure drops were good yeah, but how many times have i criticised ure voice and told u your too quiet and that half the time you go up in volume and then seconds later i cant hear shit. and considering the only UK audio heads i really talk to was you, sumtimes acuity and EC and considering i dont like acuity period nor EC anymore for that matter, that dont say much about me saying ure one of my favourites idiot. i only ever voted for you cuz you asked me to vote on ure battles and the other dude was wacker than u, and awards, i've nominated you like 2 times. stop trying to make it sound like i worship you, kid ure nuthin but an internet audio nerd[/B]

4th: God you are SUCH a child

[B]how witty, using my remarks, get a life dick.[/B][/QUOTE]
Old 09-13-05, 12:02 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

[QUOTE=GangsStarShit]And this is the quotable i will sig...for the fact he texts raps has a 70 + record does open mics and still doesn't use a mic which prolly takes jus as long to do as a text piece of garbage...stop with the contradictions...ya making an idiot of yourself it's embarassing really go home or go to argos or something[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! quoting shit for ure sig......how gay do you wanna be....

and no idiot, it takes like 10 minutes for a text battle so get the fuck outta here, audio battles u've gotta make the beat to unless you wanna be a herb who just steals a ready made one to use.....kinda like Mad Dog 'ay.....

and lol @ go to argos....seriously thats the best u've got.
Old 09-15-05, 09:07 AM   #23
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

Red face Yawn

IP: 5997 339D

[QUOTE=King Solo]LMAO!!! q[B]u[/B]oting shit for u[B]r[/B]e sig......how [B]gay[/B] do you wanna be....

and no idiot, it takes like 10 minutes for a text battle so get the fuck outta here, audio battles u've gotta make the beat to unless you wanna be a herb who just steals a ready made one to use.....kinda like Mad Dog 'ay.....

and lol @ go to argos....seriously thats the best u've got.[/QUOTE]

Who gives a fuck about a ready made beat dickhead...it's all art and creatively expressing yourself...it's plain to see you just aren't confident enough to express yourself on a mic...seriously you hang onto text like a 2 y/o w/a security blanket it's sad really it is

[I]Look Out For The Solo Projects Mixtape Text Album 06[/I]
Bizzy
Old 09-18-05, 01:44 AM   #24
Ysdat
Whys That?

[QUOTE=GangsStarShit]Why thank you i know my GSS name pisses a few off and a fuck you too for being so mad i upped my crew level by 25 or so[/QUOTE]

lol,fuck you for stating a good point and making me seem no cool.
Old 09-18-05, 01:53 AM   #25
-->.Eagle.<--
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 63A7 FE09

[COLOR=DarkRed]Stop Talkin N Do Suttin Nigga...lol[/COLOR]
Old 09-18-05, 03:20 AM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

wow mad dog, using a text album comeback.......ure playedness keeps growing

so fuck u, go claim ure welfare muthafucka so ure kid got sumthin to eat
Old 09-19-05, 04:08 AM   #27
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP: DFCB CCDE

[QUOTE=King Solo]wow mad dog, using a text album comeback.......ure playedness keeps growing

so fuck u, go claim ure welfare muthafucka so ure kid got sumthin to eat[/QUOTE]

*looks at mic and wonders what King Solo would sound like?*

Meh still talkin shit...oh well i guess you' better stick that mic up ya ass and do a diss track on me then coz i guarentee ya vocals would be identical if you spat it out ya mouth...it jus means ya shit has less to travel out of ya
Bizzy
Old 09-19-05, 06:41 AM   #28
Ysdat
Whys That?

*eats cookie *
Old 09-19-05, 07:52 AM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 136D B556

[QUOTE=Ysdat]*eats cookie *[/QUOTE]

steals cookie and falls over mislaid twig

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 08:24 AM   #30
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

i had a feeling i would get a mention in there somewhere...

..Open Mics..