RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-05, 06:46 PM   #1
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Fadin' Out / I.G & ya boy TitoBronsky

IP: EF25 E8E6

yeah... Tony Self sposed to be on this too... his verse will be added at a later date

Fadin' Out

ike and implicit-when the going gets tough
eddie squeeze-ain't nobody f'n with it

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"

Last edited by <)-(> : 10-22-05 at 06:54 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 07:50 PM   #2
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

first time listening to both of you

intro - very umm weird. but i think its too low.

beat is nice and simple.

the voice is still weird

first verse - good multis. good flow. damn flow is hot. ha ha when u went to a low pitched voice kinda sounds like you copying tek 9 style.

no hook?

second verse - flow is okay. decent. lyrics kinda good. not as good as first verse though. flow sounds a little off at certain times.

overall this was an okay song. the whole thing sounded a little quiet though so it was kinda hard to make out what you were saying.
Old 10-22-05, 10:30 PM   #3
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

holy fuck you surprised me man, the intro sounds really really gay and its to long. for you gram I'd sau kinda at the start of your verse your adlibs kinda made it hard to understand you but it got better as you went on like damn you have such a underground style, so fast and everything I love that man, mos def dope, I can see you really tearin shit on rv later on. can't wait to collab wit ya man, tony or who ever that was lol, I think the flow could use work in some parts but it wasn't half bad, emotion was good. but overall it was tight

overall this was a dope ass track fa sho.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 11:56 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

wth was up with the intro?

turn "down" the volume...need to turn it up...vocals too low

and I cud hear u hit the mic or bump into it <><><

flow sounded like a rough draft

some good rhymes...

but u were flowin like u knew ya shit sounded dope...but WTF were u sayin>?

the voice in the background needs to STFU while Tito is spittin

and Tito...ur flow is lackluster here...and ur "break niggas down like weed" line is overused...u used it before

this track was straight up weird...and I didn't like it

effect on the vocals were weird

beat was boring

flows were routine

6/10

u two can drop better..MUCH MUCH better...One of you two should have stopped the other from posting this

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-05, 02:03 AM   #5
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
first time listening to both of you

intro - very umm weird. but i think its too low.

beat is nice and simple.

the voice is still weird

first verse - good multis. good flow. damn flow is hot. ha ha when u went to a low pitched voice kinda sounds like you copying tek 9 style.

no hook?

second verse - flow is okay. decent. lyrics kinda good. not as good as first verse though. flow sounds a little off at certain times.

overall this was an okay song. the whole thing sounded a little quiet though so it was kinda hard to make out what you were saying.

good looking out yo... this shyt was pretty much a draft... like i said... the finished version ain't even on here... i needed sumn to do so i posted it anyways...lol

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-05, 02:05 AM   #6
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
holy fuck you surprised me man, the intro sounds really really gay and its to long. for you gram I'd sau kinda at the start of your verse your adlibs kinda made it hard to understand you but it got better as you went on like damn you have such a underground style, so fast and everything I love that man, mos def dope, I can see you really tearin shit on rv later on. can't wait to collab wit ya man, tony or who ever that was lol, I think the flow could use work in some parts but it wasn't half bad, emotion was good. but overall it was tight

overall this was a dope ass track fa sho.

*shakes head and agrees about the intro*... yeah man... OYD just needed to put sumn out... got way better shyt comin so don't let this track fool ya or deter you from peepin the new shyt

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 10-23-05, 02:09 AM   #7
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
wth was up with the intro?

turn "down" the volume...need to turn it up...vocals too low

and I cud hear u hit the mic or bump into it <><><

flow sounded like a rough draft

some good rhymes...

but u were flowin like u knew ya shit sounded dope...but WTF were u sayin>?

the voice in the background needs to STFU while Tito is spittin

and Tito...ur flow is lackluster here...and ur "break niggas down like weed" line is overused...u used it before

this track was straight up weird...and I didn't like it

effect on the vocals were weird

beat was boring

flows were routine

6/10

u two can drop better..MUCH MUCH better...One of you two should have stopped the other from posting this

aiight Q... you already know my quality ain't all that great yet but it's gettin' better... can't get better if i don't try, right?... anyways

bump of the mic... intentional... adlibs say "yo, is this shyt on?" right before i did it...

i noticed that shyt with the voice also and it's getting deleted from behind tito's verse... small task...prolly take all of 3 seconds

i can take criticism... but you sounded straight up negative most of the way through... at least offer a way to improve the shyt without sounding like you hatin' altogether... not saying that ya didn't give a lil advice... but damn, dawg, make it seem like ya tryna help instead of tearing kats down...feed was appreciated but lighten up... it ain't that serious... and remember... you were doing ya own tracks way before i started doing my own... this is what?... my 5th track? you got like what? 200?...lol... omma build off this critique right here, though... i love da challenges...werdage

CLICK DA SIGGY

Last edited by <)-(> : 10-23-05 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-23-05, 06:28 AM   #8
theblob
Middle Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
aiight Q... you already know my quality ain't all that great yet but it's gettin' better... can't get better if i don't try, right?... anyways

bump of the mic... intentional... adlibs say "yo, is this shyt on?" right before i did it...

i noticed that shyt with the voice also and it's getting deleted from behind tito's verse... small task...prolly take all of 3 seconds

i can take criticism... but you sounded straight up negative most of the way through... at least offer a way to improve the shyt without sounding like you hatin' altogether... not saying that ya didn't give a lil advice... but damn, dawg, make it seem like ya tryna help instead of tearing kats down...feed was appreciated but lighten up... it ain't that serious... and remember... you were doing ya own tracks way before i started doing my own... this is what?... my 5th track? you got like what? 200?...lol... omma build off this critique right here, though... i love da challenges...werdage

wasn't tryna be negative...I didn't give my normal sugar coated feed because I wasn't in the mood for it

but when something strikes me as weird, it just is...and this track was weird to me...wasn't feeling the vibe

ur flow was good and ur rhymes were good, but u weren't sayin shit...u were too pretentious

and tito can come way better...he was out of his element on this beat...sounded like he was talkin...my advice, GO BACK TO YOUR NORMAL FLOW tito...with the energy and everything

sorry if I sound "negative" to you...but I have no reason to hate on anyone, esp. someone I'm cool wit

**well...maybe I got an issue...but I'll holla at u on PM or AIM or something

and YES...this is THA Q's alias
Old 10-23-05, 03:59 PM   #9
ILL GEE

already knew it was you...lol... it's all good... plus with everything that's been going down with you and kats on the site i can see how it would affect you... it's all good... holla whenever

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 10-23-05, 07:05 PM   #10
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: D0E5 7861

alright listening

[Production]

the quality was good in this..good job on the voice changing in the intro. i could understand everything clearly. there was no hiss in this. there was no pop or crackling or anything. good shit.you could use a pre amp though...your voice is a lil bit low. it doesnt have any power behind it. you should by an amplifyer. The beat was good. its nice and simple nothing i would spit too but ya'll played this off nicely

overall i give it 7/10 on production

I.G

Your flow is good. im feelin the multi's in this. shits crazy. your vocals are a lil bit low though. as i said. you should get a pre amp. The lyrics are alright some shit i cant undersstand because theres no bass in your voice. and some words you didn't pronounce correctly some shit was like d.d..d.d..d.d..but the lyrics were pretty good..there wasn't really punchlines..it was more of a self glorifying type verse. Vocabullary was good on this. you pulled off the syllables and timing quite nicely.

overall i give your shit 7/10

Tito

Alright check....i could understand everything you was sayin. The quality was alright. i don't like the effect you use. it sort of ruins the rhythm of your verse. quality wasn't that good. but shit was decent. lyrics was pretty good. i was feelin it. self glorifyin track aswell. shit was koo. long ass verse. your flow was good. went off beat a few times but it was pretty good.

overall i give you 7/10

this was an all around nice track overall i give it 7/10

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-05, 06:26 AM   #11
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: BF8E CD96

intro isnt that great, kinda played.... beat is wack, very boring... qualitgy is cool... flow is cool sounds like u punched in a couple time actually sounds like u punch in alot, i dont respect anybody who punches in.... delivery is ok, lyrics are cool... second kid has terrible quality, flow sounds better and ALOT more natural, delivery is ok, lyrics are not bad, dude jus hesitated a couple times.

meh not feeling this im afraid
Old 10-24-05, 11:46 AM   #12
ILL GEE

puncehd in?..lmao...nah... i just put background vocals on it's own track... that's what all those other tracks are for... thanx for the feed, though..even though you apparently "don't respect" me...ain't out for respect homie... i do this for da love of it... that's the main difference between me and most kats on this board...but like i said... thanks for da feed... i'll keep what ya said in mind on my next track

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 10-25-05, 08:50 PM   #13
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

lol

this shit was hot....... i aint even know you posted this up yet kid..... no doubt.....

preciate all the feed......

werd to the positive and the negative..........

'respect'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-05, 01:41 AM   #14
ILL GEE

yo tito...rap game verse is now also posted... holla back

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 10-28-05, 01:27 AM   #15
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

uppagae...................... werd

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote