RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-05, 12:04 PM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4A57 561F

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Not really. I wanted energy and not to eat shit that can spoil.

no reasonable comeback meaning my work here is done...i'm off home now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 12:04 PM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Wtf why you on bullshit all of a sudden? Fuck you

pc
Old 11-11-05, 12:08 PM   #33
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

i could neva b a vegitarian, meat just tastes too good.

<got a bucket of KFC last night

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-11-05, 06:39 PM   #34
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 3F26 CFD1

alright....first of all....nothing should have to die, just because your hungry...as long as people eat meat in the world, there not going to kill an animal just for you. It's already gonna be there, waiting, for you, or for someone who isn't a vegetarian to eat it. Regardless if you buy that 8 pound bird or not, isn't going to effect the overall population of it's kind. They would have killed it anyways, and as long as the meats on the shelf, you can't argue that. Not to mention, we have evolved to solve complex problems, and yes..animals can do everything you originally asked at the beginning of the post, because a human is an animal, back in the day, we lived off the same instincts a lion does as far as survival. The only reason why so many people arfe vegetarians these days, are because theres mass ammounts of replacements. I highly doubt cavemen came across a cabbage patch and decided they would feast off of just that. They knew better. Because a cabbage can't possibly be enough nutrients to sustain a healthy lifestyle. at the same time, these days, it's not near as hard to survive, so i guess what they did was irrelevant. Im just saying, your arguments don't exactly pan out.

By the way, i have no problem with dieting choice, as long as it's not unhealthy, you can be completely healthy, more healthy, by being a vegetatian, vegan, or whatever.

My best friend is a vegetarian, not by choice...he has PKU...but still

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 01:01 PM   #35
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

I can't trust anybody who would pass up a T-bone steak for a fucking salad.
Old 11-25-05, 06:45 PM   #36
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

To the dudes who were saying its ok to eat a fish because it has no nerves:

Does that mean if your dog couldnt feel pain, youd kill it and eat it, and it would be OK?

I think unless your a vegetarian for religious reasons, youre a bit of a troublesome guy. Whoa someone killed a cow, an animal bred by man, that isnt wild, and that is meant to be killed and eaten... Have a cry... People in third world countries are so hungry theyd eat a dusty dry ass bush, or a rat. And here you vegetarians are saying

"oh no. the food people in my community produced for me is not good enough. I require vegetables, and dishes made without meat... please, everyone around me please cater to my needs, as i am different and therefore superior to everyone else.. i am against the death of animals, but not against war, also known as mass-murder of humans, because killing people for your country is OK, but killing animals for the human race is wrong."

often vegetarians I meet, I dont like. I hate going out to dinner or lunch with them and shit. Theyre just such troublesome people. "umm excuse me waiter, is there meat in this meal, because im a vegetarian.. i cant eat meat." Then 10 minutes later, im still hungry as fuck, while the waiter is asking the chefs about ingredients while trying to serve 3 other tables and seat new guests. And when choosing the dinner, they have the fattest cries ive ever seen.. everyone wants to go to KFC, but "everything there has meat in it" .. then we say alright howbout mcdonalds and its "the salads there arent good" .. so we end up going to some shit place that IVE never heard of and nobody wants to go.

Chances are if youre a vegetarian i meet in real life, I dont wanna know you/be your friend.

Religious vegetarians are OK, and I actually respect them for upholding a religious ideal. But screw most other kinds of vegetarians.
Old 11-26-05, 11:54 AM   #37
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: E3A0 B7D3

i agree with what your sayin...
but arent there cows n other animals in these third world countries
you mention, but people refuse to slaughter n eat them
cuz they believe a "cows are fuckin religious icon"..
that one thing i dont much understand............
n the majority of veggies ive met are like....
meat eaters one year then break down n eat meat secretively
while sitting at home, then complain they feel sick...
dumb fucks the lot of em in my eyes...
the end
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 11-26-05, 12:14 PM   #38
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Animal is already dead...someone else is just going to eat it, boycotting something most of the world eats won't do shit but make you an egotistical fuck. Check out was maddox(maddox.xmission.com) has to say on the matter.
Old 11-26-05, 08:36 PM   #39
Mentalz
The Topical Juggernaut

Text Record: 6-3
IP: E0AB 9D96

I think if you want to be a vegi head, then be one, but dont lecture me on why you think eatting meat is bad when god created A1 sauce to further the cause.

-=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate

The unexamined life is not worth living.
Send a message via AIM to Mentalz   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 03:54 PM   #40
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I can't trust anybody who would pass up a T-bone steak for a fucking salad.

Whoa.. Amen!
Old 11-27-05, 05:21 PM   #41
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 34E4 9FE7

lmfao.............
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 11-27-05, 05:59 PM   #42
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 12CD 59BB

well im a carnivore and alwase will be but i have nothing agenst people that dont eat meat....but i will admit it is kinda weird..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 06:51 PM   #43
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
I think if you want to be a vegi head, then be one, but dont lecture me on why you think eatting meat is bad when god created A1 sauce to further the cause.

well same thing to all u 'meat heads' lecturing ppl for being vegetarian, does it really matter what who eats, and just because sum1s a vegetarian doesnt mean theyre 'troublesome' thats the dumbest shit i've heard!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-28-05, 02:50 AM   #44
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 3F26 CFD1

first..don't argue with me....2nd...don't argue with daz...

they are very troublesome...constantly forcing people to give them more service than the avereage joe who can eat meat....if im a waiter...i don't want to take the chicken and ham out of your chefs salad...i want to make it the way I make everyone elses...especially since without health reasons..or relgious reasons..you have no legitimate excuse...if i fuck up...your going to throw a fit..and i could be fired..why? because you feel like being a vegetarian makes you different..but your not..your just like every other asshole in the world who eats meat, but does shit for title....not for yourself..or for others...you stupid fucking piece of shit..don't ever speak again

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote