RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-05, 08:56 PM   #1
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
maaaaaaaaaaaaan, FUCK THA POLICE, werd

IP: 5350 A834

fuck, so i wuz sittin here n my dad came n told me that tha cops just called n they had my lil brutha n cuzzin at tha station, so i wuz like "........fuck!" cuz i knew that 2day they were both goin out 2 graffiti shit up. so we git 2 tha station n me n my dad sat there fo like 15 mins... (o fuck, my mom just got home frum werk... this should b JUST fucking great, fuck)........................ anywayz, i hear her bitchin n shit, lol, stupid bitch. anywho...

so tha 1 pig came n opened tha door n me n my dad got up 2 go in n they told me 2 stay in tha lil room. so i wuz sittin there tryin 2 see if i could hear wut they were sayin, but i couldnt, but then a lil while lata tha whole station just went quiet az fuck n alls u could hear wuz my dad screamin n swearin at my brutha, callin him a cocksuckin muthaphukkin prick n all that kinda shit. so i sat there fo a long ass time n then my cuzzin came out n sat by me n i asked him how they got cought n shit, n he sed that they went behind this bar n were gonna do shit n then a cop came by tha alley n saw them. n they got searched n put in tha car n all that. n my aunt came out n she didnt seem that mad or nuthin n then they left, but i think i could hear her outside tha station yellin at him, lol. so my dad calmed down n shit n then he wuzznt az mad cuz he knew wut wuz goin on a lil better n shit. n they wuz sayin my brutha n cuzzin gotta do comunity service bullshit n clean off they graffiti n shit. n my cuzzin hardly eva duz it, but my brutha haz alot of shit, so hopefully they wont find tha bombs n shit he did n w/e. n they gotta have this big meeting wif my dad, brutha, cops n ppl that own tha property that got painted on, n they gonna decide how big of a fine he gon have 2 pay n shit. n tha cops took all my bruthaz spray paint n shit he had wif him. n then my dad n brutha came out, i wuz sittin there fo like an hour. then we left n they were tellin me mo bout it n shit.

now heres tha part thats tha most werst thang of it all... my brutha haz a digital camera that he uses 2 take pics of hiz shit n utha shit n shit, u know. tha cops took hiz camera cuz it haz hiz graffiti on it... and my brutha haz a shit load of pics of me were im holding a shit load of unregistered guns. FUCK. i just herd tha cops go by a lil bit ago n wen i herd them sirens i froze. lol. fuck i hope they dont see those pics

FUCK THA POLICE. im soo writting my own version of "Fuck tha police"

o, n my brutha iz on here, he "A-Sez", i know alot of ppl thinkin thas me n shit, but it aint. blah, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Last edited by KOOL COL-B : 11-11-05 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-11-05, 08:57 PM   #2
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: A47A D23A

Damn, summarize what happened! "werd"
Old 11-11-05, 08:59 PM   #3
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 31C2 62EB

^word i really dont feel like reading all that

but yeah i HATE THE COPS TO...they always wanna get someone in trouble

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 09:00 PM   #4
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Ight, now...since I read it now...what did tha cops do wrong? Since u sayin "fuck tha police"
Old 11-11-05, 09:03 PM   #5
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
Ight, now...since I read it now...what did tha cops do wrong? Since u sayin "fuck tha police"

they did theyre job, thas wut. and it pisses me off. werd

Old 11-11-05, 09:05 PM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: F0DD 7D34

I read it all,

and are they allowed to check the pictures, you could get fucked bad for that mate.
Old 11-11-05, 09:10 PM   #7
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Yea, they can check it because aint it evidence or some shit like that? I suggest you get rid of those guns quickly and say they wasn't urs, u was just havin fun one day!
Old 11-11-05, 09:18 PM   #8
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

yeah, ima have 2 hide them bitches sumwere. my skool locker maybe...? hmmmm, werd

Old 11-11-05, 09:22 PM   #9
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

too long of a read to give a shizzle... sorry...

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 09:22 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Couldn't you say they were fake or some shit? Or did you take it apart and take pictures of you with each individual piece stapled to your body? Anyway,

Quote:
but yeah i HATE THE COPS TO...they always wanna get someone in trouble

that is a dumbass post because uhm...if someone is going to do spraypainting some property, that happens to be illegal. It's not like they're planting cocaine in his spraycans and breaking his legs and throwing a gun on his dead body.q
Old 11-11-05, 09:27 PM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Couldn't you say they were fake or some shit? Or did you take it apart and take pictures of you with each individual piece stapled to your body? Anyway,

yeah, ima hide them just incase, but at 1st ima still say that theyre fake, n i wuz at my frends house.

that is a dumbass post because uhm...if someone is going to do spraypainting some property, that happens to be illegal. It's not like they're planting cocaine in his spraycans and breaking his legs and throwing a gun on his dead body.q

naw, they were like tryin 2 git my brutha 2 say shit that wuzznt true. cops r cocky racist pricks (not all but alot) werd

Old 11-11-05, 09:31 PM   #12
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
yeah, ima have 2 hide them bitches sumwere. my skool locker maybe...? hmmmm, werd

Even Stupider idea.
Old 11-11-05, 09:32 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

'yeah', as in 'yeah, I did take pictures of the individual gun pieces stapled to my steaming mexican bod'? q
Old 11-11-05, 09:33 PM   #14
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

^What are you talking about?
Old 11-11-05, 09:35 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

By the way, get on MSN. I'm so fucking dope at convincing people to do something, like

I have a friend who fucked up his cousin's laptop because he fucked up the front page of one of our sites, so his cousin was on his about to fuck him up. I mean, the answer is obvious(except to Kool). I just said 'that'd make him do more drastic things and get him more pissed off' and the guy was like 'uh...i didnt think of that' so I punched Kool and he shot me.

And since cops are identical to people with hacked laptops, I'll help you out.

And what I'm talking about is he didn't say which part was 'yeah', so it could've been the 'they could've been fake' or 'did you show each piece of the gun and staple them to your body so it's obviously not fake'.q