RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-05, 05:10 PM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Cuban Link why?? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

IP:

Props to urban realist for posting this.

Cuban link signed to g unit, and fatal hussain signed to murder inc. I ask them both why ?

Cuban Link signs to G-Unit/Fatal Signs to The Inc- November 21, 3:44 AM
In the last few months with powermoves being made by 50 Cent with the signings of prolific hiphop acts like Mobb Deep & M.O.P., as well as expanding his G-Unit roster to include the west coast's Spider Loc & Jayo Felony, it seems that 50 isn't done yet with signing up half of hiphop.

His next signing won't go down with someone he's beefing with right now, Fat Joe. It seems the 50 has signed ex Terror Squad member Cuban Link to the G-Unit label. Cuban Link has appeared on records from Fat Joe, Big Pun & also the Terror Squad album.

Meanwhile at nemesis label, The Inc, new blood is coming on board even while Irv fights to keep himself on the streets & his label alive. In an interview with WHO? Magazine, Ja Rule revealed that Fatal Hussein is set to release an album with The Inc.

When asked who's about to release on the label, Ja Rule replied, "We have a young lady from LA called Destiny who’s real hot. We have Fatal Hussein from the Outlaws. We have an artist named Boxy who is an R&B cat. He’s bananas. He is only sixteen. We have a few more things. We have a few more secrets. I really don’t want to talk about it. It’s about to drop real heavy on the public. I don’t want them to catch that in all one dosage. I don’t want to pump it up before it hits."

Reported by: amenra