RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-05, 01:43 AM   #16
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A213 B79D

gotta give it to ya liked it, lol at my diss, i kinda expected more of that tho, and damn im suprised u came at ike i thought yall were cool, whats up with that, anyway, nice lyrics, nice flow, i was feelin tha beats but not all that much, but all in all good shit props yo

rtf

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217356
Old 12-17-05, 11:10 AM   #17
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: D428 C2DD

Word at dissing that fag intermental...Lmfao at this whole shit...This shit is genious. I dont think I spelled genious right. Im retarded. Beat is a great choice, you murdered this shit...Energy level is great...lmfao at the hairline "rolling back" line...This shit is classic...lmfao at the ThatNigga diss...Flow is great man, you don't slip off once...The beat change was unexpected, you did it so well that I didnt even notice the beat changed til I got to the willa peer diss...ROFL AT THE NUNS LINE!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow...This shit is fucking vkhsdkjfgadghfdbgvjdfhbndhn.

Man...

ROFL

Nut butter

OWNEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

I dunno what else to fuckin say, this shit is hot. RTF on "Loving You"

Pz

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 05:58 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

ThatNigga, where'd you hear me say anything about ike? What are you talking about?

Black Magik, word, thanks for the feed man, lmao. Dudes hairline IS rollin back son, notice you never see him without a hat? lol. Bald ass muh fucka. It's a wrap for these niggas man, and this ain't the end.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 06:09 PM   #19
Young_law
This Is My City

it says sumthin like ike smells more pussies than a strip club, thas what it sounded like,prlly jus didnt hear it righ
Old 12-17-05, 06:25 PM   #20
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

i was wondering....what he was talking about lol.....im like uhh i didnt hear diss to me....lol
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 06:38 PM   #21
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

i'm feeling this track. i love that instrumental (from a producer's point of view) and there was some really funny punches in there. didn't know you thought my boy inter was a bitch though :S but other than that this was a good song. you got a cool flow as well and you've got one of those voices that sounds like "you've heard him on the regular for years" if you know what i mean. but yeh keep dropping fire mayn for real.

~peace~
Old 12-17-05, 08:50 PM   #22
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

y didnt u list everyone u dissed..........

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-17-05, 09:27 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
y didnt u list everyone u dissed..........

because it's a stupid idea. That's why.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 10:34 PM   #24
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

ok......... itd be alil easier for the listener...... this was by far one of the better diss tracks

u got Nos pretty good, and Intermental or w/e lol... this was hard hittin and it was a good beat choice..... and ur flow on it was almost flawless and sounds good on that beat.........nice track, now just wait for 15 responses

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-18-05, 12:00 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
ok......... itd be alil easier for the listener...... this was by far one of the better diss tracks

u got Nos pretty good, and Intermental or w/e lol... this was hard hittin and it was a good beat choice..... and ur flow on it was almost flawless and sounds good on that beat.........nice track, now just wait for 15 responses

Thanks for the feedback.

I wouldn't explain or lay out any track though. If I gotta talk in detail about the track or give the lyrics, then I see it that I didn't do a good enough job writing the rhyme and delivering it clear enough for people to decypher it. Luckily for me, I did and it is, so I didn't.

As for 15 responses, it'll never happen. Pussies don't work that way. everyone's heard this, or otherwise know they were in it by now, yet they'll pretend they never heard it and continue to run and hide in their bitch-made hiding places all the while still smiling in my face and acting like we're good buddies, like Will Appear and L.V. are still doing. At most, pussies'll act tough to their friends, but would never in their life confront me to my face (or else I'd never needed to make this) with anything that resembles rhymes. Nos is a perfect example. Dude had all this garbage to say about my track and how he's gonna ignore it, yet he IM's me out of the blue and immediately starts crying about the track like a true pussy would. TWICE at that. Nos is just a typical herb. Just look at the guy, lol, cmon man, what's he gonna do? Jack shit. Who's gonna diss me, ThatNigga? Wow. Past Tense the fake crip slash jesus rapper? Big deal. Intermental? Who even cares about Intermental? Half the people listening didn't even know who he was. I'd expect 5 at most, and they'll be easily delt with. Besides, how can you be mad at getting busted doing something you know is two-faced as fuck?

It's a wrap. Aint shit else to say.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-18-05, 01:39 AM   #26
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: E020 BA2C

"he talkin about blocks but he filin his nails..." gettin on Q... wow
COT DAYUM... that was hilarious
i think this was pretty good. unfortunately a lot of the words on here were inaudible. i mean, i feel how u change ur voice and all, but it was hard to undersstand at times. i liked the beginning the best wit tha rhymes at nostradomus and changin tha beat was good idea. but wwhen u got to the new beat, u got a lil off beat. it was still nice to me tho.
keep up da good wizzerk

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=453390

Last edited by RobKilla : 12-18-05 at 01:46 AM.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 05:37 PM   #27
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D808 EF89

I didn't like the beat,didn't feel it was a good choice for this song..
And seemed like your beat killed your voice a bit...prolly becuz it was too loud.
Hated the crowd effect that you put in this shit at the beginning
Punches and everything was good...
The Q's hairline shit was dope..
As a diss,this shit was really good..
As a track,a little above decent,nothing more..mainly becuz of the beat and shit..
Not the best,not the worst...

Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 07:34 PM   #28
Angry MoFo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C31E 57E8

I have to say good track overall even if I don't know any of these cats. This solidly stands up. good job.
Old 12-18-05, 07:36 PM   #29
Young_law
This Is My City

^^whats ur alias? .
Old 12-19-05, 12:06 AM   #30
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

wow this was actually funny, and an good diss. flow was on point the whole track. like a nuns tities no body feels you haha, alotta good lines here, delivery was coo...the beat change was smooth overall well executed track
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote